Black Lives Matter calls for slavery reparations in new agenda

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
"The agenda calls for an end to the death penalty, decriminalization of drug-related offenses and prostitution, and the "demilitarization" of police departments"It seeks reparations for lasting harms caused to African-Americans of slavery and investment in education and jobs."

Blog: Black Lives Matter calls for slavery reparations in new agenda

Bring guns, it'll be fun.

Sounds reasonable to me. ...... :cool:

Of course it does. Bring weapons Camel Jockey, you'll have to "take" my money.

"The agenda calls for an end to the death penalty, decriminalization of drug-related offenses and prostitution, and the "demilitarization" of police departments"It seeks reparations for lasting harms caused to African-Americans of slavery and investment in education and jobs."

There is some truth to this, I guess.

I do not think that the 63% of the US population that is white and the 17% that is Latino/Latina and the 5% that are Asian are going to want to give a free ride to the 12% who are black.

Never going to happen.

I agree with police departments being retrained so that they are less trigger happy.

But the rest is all just a negro pipe dream.

Fuck off and go home.

You know what's fucking funny? They wouldn't take the whining assholes back.

:lmao:

It's funny how everybody has different pipe dreams when they smoke dope.

White frat boys dream of pretty young blonde girls.

White sorority girls dream of rich frat boys and a big house.

Latino's dream of jobs and tacos.

Asians dream of education and technical training.

Negroes want a free ride.

Funny !!

:D

You know what is horrible about this. I know so many islanders and continentals who are the coolest people on the planet. American blacks suck. Suck fucking big time.

Funny !!

What are you smoking?

Anyone ever hear of the concept of "root cause"? Root cause was Africa. Or, perhaps we should call it "Roots' Cause"? I remember as an 8 year old watching Roots and seeing old, fat, swasbucklling white men capturing clearly better in shape African men to keep as slaves. Really? Was it that easy for old scurvy, gout ridden pouch bellies to go to Africa and grab anyone they wanted? Methinks not. Clearly, these white thugs had to have had some assistance.

Sounds like it's time for the Democrats to get out their checkbooks and pay for owning slaves, fighting bloody civil war to keep them, founding the KKK to terrorize them once they were freed, then enacting Jim Crow laws to keep them down...

Do you think they have enough cash to pay off the negroes and still settle that lawsuit the pissed-off Bernie supporters filed against them????

I do not think that the 63% of the US population that is white and the 17% that is Latino/Latina and the 5% that are Asian are going to want to give a free ride to the 12% who are black.

Never going to happen.

I agree with police departments being retrained so that they are less trigger happy.

It already has happened.

Working American Tax-Payers have been paying Reparations..Welfare, War on Poverty, The Great Society, Affirmative Action...for Half a Century...and the Costs just keep getting greater...and the Demands for More...become more strident.

Their Question today is:

What Have You Done for Us Lately?

And the Answer is:

We are taxed every penny we make from January to sometime in late May...and our children owe a 19 trillion dollar Debt, MOST of it from the Obama Years...and Fuck Democrats.

This all gets so stupid. No other country has race baiters like America. It is time they got bitch slapped and retired. We have some real deal problems to deal with. I'd like to take on Islam and the idiocy surrounding the religion versus the faith right here and now.

Honest discussions and have all our good friends be able to step up and discuss their fears as well. Talk to each other. Then tackle black and white but without bullshit. I'm telling you. Let's get it done.

Us. Us. You and me. Lets be honest with one another. Lets rock it.

Funny !!

I dream of my own pot plantation.............first you get the pot, then you get the money, then you get the women...............

Never going to happen.

It already has happened.

Working American Tax-Payers have been paying Reparations..Welfare, War on Poverty, The Great Society, Affirmative Action...for Half a Century...and the Costs just keep getting greater...and the Demands for More...become more strident.

Their Question today is:

What Have You Done for Us Lately?

And the Answer is:

We are taxed every penny we make from January to sometime in late May...and our children owe a 19 trillion dollar Debt, MOST of it from the Obama Years...and Fuck Democrats.

Whoa geeze, Well thats honest.

Forum List

Back