Black lawyers giving free advice to shoplifter

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Here we see some "youths" being detained for shoplifting while winos outside yell advice. Just thieves. But they seem to have gained a certain understanding of the law from the main stream media. at 2:17 you will hear them yelling "this is America. Cops dont care if blacks steal". And at 6:50 they begin chanting "black lives matter" after the gorilla with long hair attacks the cop.
Philadelphia I believe.

Now where do they get the idea that they can steal with impunity, attack cops with impunity and turn thieving and cop assault into a political cause? Who benefits from this anarchy?

Some other advice from the brain trust...

Hit that pussy
hit that ******
break that shit
hit they heads
he a sodomy (?)
yo! Fuck him up
black lives matter!
yall got go out the back!
black lives matter!
man they keeping them hostage some real shit yo
that some dumbass shit!

MBrown
KScott
EGarner
ASterling
ASmith
FGray
etc-- ALL criminals...some CAREER criminals
and the blacks protest FOR them
Holder and Obama never denounced them as criminals
they sympathized with criminals
why do they LOVE their criminals so much??

Funny how the negroes outside think that recording the cop subduing the female is going to get him in trouble. It’s only going to be used against the dumb female as it clearly showed her attacking him and resisting arrest.

Horrifying.

What those shop owners and cops have to go through on a daily basis.

Horrifying.

What those shop owners and cops have to go through on a daily basis.

Yes they do. Daily they try to keep some civilization alive in these ghettos. And always with the knowledge that thy will become political pawns if the opportunity arises.

[Q
UOTE="TheParser, post: 20284954, member: 67553"]Horrifying.

What those shop owners and cops have to go through on a daily basis.[/QUOTE]

A convenience store owner near me has bars on the doors and windows, shatterproof glass and a button and a remote that locks all doors and rings up the police station. He has a Glock 17 within reach and a 9mm Beretta in an ankle holster. He was robbed 3 times his first year, then he added his toys. One time afterward a guy attempted to rob him and when he heard the door locking he looked at the door, the owner said "Look at me." The bad guy looked and when he saw a Glock pointed at him, he laid his gun on the floor and they waited for the law to show up.Bingo!

A convenience store owner near me has bars on the doors and windows, shatterproof glass and a button and a remote that locks all doors and rings up the police station. He has a Glock 17 within reach and a 9mm Beretta in an ankle holster. He was robbed 3 times his first year, then he added his toys. One time afterward a guy attempted to rob him and when he heard the door locking he looked at the door, the owner said "Look at me." The bad guy looked and when he saw a Glock pointed at him, he laid his gun on the floor and they waited for the law to show up.Bingo!

How racist of him.
Philadelphia City Council approves bill to remove bulletproof glass from storefronts

Last edited:

Forum List

Back