Black kids hitting wihite woman pinata Can't you feel the love?

If it's not national news, how did I already know about it.

Did your news source state the color of skin the attacker and attackee had? I didn't think so, it's only worth stating if the attacker is sort of white and the attackee is a presumed innocent person of color.

This was one of the most brutal attacks ever and barely a word is said. That punk ass gangsta wannabe gets what was inevitable and that is all we hear about 3 months later........that asshole in Air Force One even opened his hypocritical, full of shit mouth about it......... why, because a black, unarmed, innocent little 5 foot tall, football playing, straight A student was shot in "cold blood" for walking to the store to buy nourishment for his poor underprivileged little sister/brother.... what ever, that was starving..........by an armed racist WHITE/hispanic.

:badgrin:

I notice it all of the time. But, thanks for assuming.

As far as the rest of your post, I don't see a thread here about white kids beating a pinata.

I see a bunch of pissy white folks bitching about some black kids having fun at a party. They're the ones creating a bunch of faux outrage about race.

If white kids were beating a black pinata, it would be 24/7 coverage with Obama calling for apologies from all White people, stating that if he had a pinata, it would be just like the one the white devils attacked.

As far as the rest of your post, I don't see a thread here about white kids beating a pinata.

I see a bunch of pissy white folks bitching about some black kids having fun at a party. They're the ones creating a bunch of faux outrage about race.

If white kids were beating a black pinata, it would be 24/7 coverage with Obama calling for apologies from all White people, stating that if he had a pinata, it would be just like the one the white devils attacked.

If that happened, I'd be laughing my ass off, just like I am about the stupidity of this thread.

But, I do find it interesting when people let something stupid that someone else might do dictate what they do in the here and now. If their behavior is so stupid and overwrought, why are you imitating it?

Capiche?

I don't know what the coverage would have been but I would not have cared, kids hitting a pinata is kids hitting a pinata regardless of the color of the doll.

I don't know what the coverage would have been but I would not have cared, kids hitting a pinata is kids hitting a pinata regardless of the color of the doll.
Right. The theme was a luau, so a hula dancer seems like a fitting pinata.

This is a yawner "story".

If that happened, I'd be laughing my ass off, just like I am about the stupidity of this thread.

Maybe, but with the media trolling 24/7, you may have a differing position.

But, I do find it interesting when people let something stupid that someone else might do dictate what they do in the here and now. If their behavior is so stupid and overwrought, why are you imitating it?

What, exactly am I imitating? Saying that we have become an entirely racist society, where skin color is the most pertinent issue in any news story? That's just an observation of reality.

The racial division in America today is more pronounced than it has been in 50 years.

That's not a good thing.

Your comment is just absurd, and lacking in historical perspective. What data do you have which supports this claim?

In my life, I have never seen racism as blatant and pronounced as it is today. That the racism is directed against Whites doesn't make it all better.

For the last 50 years, race relations have steadily improved. Yes, we have the rappers and the Gansta takeover of the NFL and NBA, but in general terms, Blacks have merged into mainstream society.

Then Obama comes along and BLAM, it's like a reset key was hit. He declares open season against whitey, and the reactions are as expected.

From my perspective, racial tensions are higher than they have been in 50 years, with Obama and his media actively fanning the flames.

A just society is color blind, as Dr. King said, the content of character rather than the color of skin is the mark of a man. But the Obamanation is just the opposite, character counts for little and skin color is the primary attribute. Obama puts a complete moron, Sotomayor on the bench. Why? He needed the racial mix. She isn't qualified to be a dog walker, much less a SCOTUS justice. But she was the right ethnicity, and that was the only criterion Obama considered. His handlers didn't set out to find a justice, they set out to find a Hispanic. We all know it, it is our era.

Yes, she can be relied to rule as the Jewish Communists (Ginsburg, Kagan) tell her to rule, but she has the legal mind of Forrest Gump.

Forum List

Back