Black kids hitting wihite woman pinata Can't you feel the love?

This is unreal. Look what they are teaching their kids. I guess this is the New Black Panther childrens force in training.

Sexist and racist.

Pinata-photo-620x464.jpg

Offensive? Photo of Young Black Student Hitting Pinata Shaped Like White Woman Causes Controversy | Video | TheBlaze.com

You're doing an excellent job demonstrating how you so are so not racist that you totally don't even see race, Tinydancer.

Regards,

A "****" son

If a pinata is a representation of a human, IT'S AN EFFIGY.

An effigy is a SYMBOLIC human form. It's intended to represent an actual human. A pinata is a hollow cardboard shell full of candy. Children don't see it as a representation of the human form; they see it as a loot dispenser, because that's what it is.

The only people seeing any racial symbolism in any of this are the racists.

p.s. You seem tense. Maybe you should consider having sex this weekend.

No thank you, catz. I would rather go without than let you anywhere near my bedding. Some of that shit is hard to get rid of.

Are hula dancers not actual humans?

They are often hawaiian, I know....

What actual human does this effigy represent?

effigy-burning_1014662i.jpg

"
Farmers burn an effigy representing 'bogus farmers' and 'covetous officials' during an anti-government protest in Seoul"

Pictures of the day: 24 October 2008 - Telegraph

I was not offering. In your case, anti-psychotic meds would probably be more effective, anyway.

p.s. Are you actually comparing children trying to get candy from a pinata with a violent protest? I bet you're fucking kinky, if you are.

If a pinata is a representation of a human, IT'S AN EFFIGY.

An effigy is a SYMBOLIC human form. It's intended to represent an actual human. A pinata is a hollow cardboard shell full of candy. Children don't see it as a representation of the human form; they see it as a loot dispenser, because that's what it is.

The only people seeing any racial symbolism in any of this are the racists.

p.s. You seem tense. Maybe you should consider having sex this weekend.

What actual person does this effigy represent?:

2006-16_FRN_medium.jpg

"A large Postclassic Nahua ceramic effigy censer preserved in the Princeton University Art Museum is an extraordinary representation of abstract human form..."

Princeton University Art Museum

Try harder. You're about six posts from total thermonuclear annihilation, from my reckoning.

p.s. is it your position that the children were beating the hula dancer because it was a symbolic representation of a white woman?

Try harder. You're about six posts from total thermonuclear annihilation, from my reckoning.

I have heard that from frothing loons at least once a day for as long as I've been posting here.

It's the standard meme of someone who's made a bad showing. Usually followed by tagging, a flurry of neg reps, and a subject change.

I have heard that from frothing loons at least once a day for as long as I've been posting here.

It's the standard meme of someone who's made a bad showing. Usually followed by tagging, a flurry of neg reps, and a subject change.

You didn't answer my question. Try harder.

Initial Thoughts: Imagine if this was in the reverse. Reverse racism hypocrisy at it's finest.

Then I read the story. It appears this happened on pubic University campus. The kids didn't bring or pick the pinata. Some foolish campus organizer did. She picked a hula girl and made a horrendous mistake. I don't think it was intended and I think she was a moron for what she did. The Black children in the piece didn't pick the pinata and weren't hitting the pinata to simmulate beating a white women. Rather they wanted the candy inside.

This is much to do about nothing. Very similar to the FAUX racial controversy in the Martin case.

Last edited:
I didn't answer the question because it has nothing to do with whether the hula dancer pinata is an effigy or not.

You maintain, idiotically and in the face of all evidence to the contrary, that it isn't. Because the kids are having fun, I think.

I maintain that you're an idiot. Effigy means "representation of a human".

The pinata is a representation of a human, therefore an effigy, nitwit.

I already said that the kids didn't do anything wrong. It's the teachers who provided them with the pinata that should be disgraced, as well as the school.

I think maybe you need a diaper change:

adult+in+diapers.jpg

All 39 million black people in the U.S.

Are you insane?

Nice dodge. Your implication was clear. "They" was a non-oblique reference to "the blacks."

If you're going to be a racist, just be one. Let it all hang out, and let the chips fall where they may. Your intention was to engage in a little race-baiting today.

Now you've gotten what you asked for, and you want to pretend that your intentions were innocent.

You're a moron.

Do you honestly think these little black kids are thinking.....let's beat the shit out of this Hawaiian woman? I doubt that they could find Hawaii on a world map. It never ceases to amaze me how far people will go to condone behavior by black people that if done by whites would be protested across the country.
Where is the outrage over the black woman that shot a white woman 7 times, took her 3 day old baby and when the mother with 7 bullets in her still tried to stop her she ran over her with her car? Oh, that's right, it's not national news because those shit heads, jackson and sharp ton, didn't involve their bigoted selves. The mother is dead and the crazy nurse is in custody and is using a supposed miscarriage as her insanity excuse.

I guess they didn't know that white people turn black after being dead one week.Now what does that tell you eh.

OMG! A Hula Dancer Pinata...THATS RACIST!

Its so tough being white...I mean can you believe there are pinatas in the shape of people? And the people have colors? What is this world coming too?

12981074.jpg

I found this on sale at Target. Target should be boycotted for such egregious racism

I want not only an apology from Target....I want an apology from every person who ever bought one of those from Target! NOW!

Your Hulu girl has a skirt and bra...... the white girl getting the shit beat up by blacks has a white shirt and pants........... not much into details are ya?

Forum List

Back