Black kids hitting wihite woman pinata Can't you feel the love?

I see it as a group of kids trying to have fun. But I guess the wouldn't be any controversy if the kids were white, Hispanic, or maybe Asian. I have noticed that most pinatas are shaped like women/girls especially Dora the explorer, but I haven't seen stories or complaints about other female pinatas.

This is unreal. Look what they are teaching their kids. I guess this is the New Black Panther childrens force in training.

Sexist and racist.

Pinata-photo-620x464.jpg

Offensive? Photo of Young Black Student Hitting Pinata Shaped Like White Woman Causes Controversy | Video | TheBlaze.com

Since you feel so strongly about it, I'm sure you'll boycot:

ToyRUs
Hula Girl Pinata with Pull String and Filler - ShindigZ - Toys "R" Us

Amazon.com
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Hula-Girl-Pinata/dp/B005CGP00W]Amazon.com: Hula Girl Pinata: Clothing[/ame]

and

Target
Hula Girl Pinata : Target

right?

Clearly ToysRUs, Amazon.com, and Target hate white people.

This is unreal. Look what they are teaching their kids. I guess this is the New Black Panther childrens force in training.

Sexist and racist.

Pinata-photo-620x464.jpg

Offensive? Photo of Young Black Student Hitting Pinata Shaped Like White Woman Causes Controversy | Video | TheBlaze.com

Since you feel so strongly about it, I'm sure you'll boycot:

ToyRUs
Hula Girl Pinata with Pull String and Filler - ShindigZ - Toys "R" Us

Amazon.com
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Hula-Girl-Pinata/dp/B005CGP00W]Amazon.com: Hula Girl Pinata: Clothing[/ame]

and

Target
Hula Girl Pinata : Target

right?

Clearly ToysRUs, Amazon.com, and Target hate white people.

Don't you know? It's all a vast global Jewish conspiracy.

So you aren't buying anything from Amazon.com ever again, right?

Is there new faux outrage being pimped by the hate sites?

Are you faux outraged, FAUX OUTRAGED I tell you?

What the fuck are you mindless drones on a hateananny about today?

See OP. I wonder how much hoopla would have been stirred up if it had been a Dora the Explora pinata?

See OP. I wonder how much hoopla would have been stirred up if it had been a Dora the Explora pinata?

None.

But had it been a Michelle Obama pinata with white kids hitting it, the cities would be burning - and we all know it.

I'm sure this was nothing but a Hula theme. But we live in an era where the President of the United States engages in constant race baiting, fanning the flames of division without respite.

We live in the Obama era, where racism is the central theme and skin color the main attribute. Where the color of a mans skin is the only thing important, the content of his character is ignored.

It's the Obamanation.

But had it been a Michelle Obama pinata with white kids hitting it, the cities would be burning - and we all know it.

I'm sure this was nothing but a Hula theme. But we live in an era where the President of the United States engages in constant race baiting, fanning the flames of division without respite.

We live in the Obama era, where racism is the central theme and skin color the main attribute. Where the color of a mans skin is the only thing important, the content of his character is ignored.

It's the Obamanation.

A black kid was killed in my state, and cities aren't burning. Your post is hyperbole.

A black kid was killed in my state, and cities aren't burning. Your post is hyperbole.

Hundreds of black kids have been killed in your state. You only took notice when a Hispanic was labeled white as the one doing the shooting. More racial division - the color of skin being the only fact considered.

It's the Obamanation - race is the ONLY factor. We are nothing but the color of our skin, and white ain't right.

Hundreds of black kids have been killed in your state. You only took notice when a Hispanic was labeled white as the one doing the shooting. More racial division - the color of skin being the only fact considered.

It's the Obamanation - race is the ONLY factor. We are nothing but the color of our skin, and white ain't right.

I notice it all of the time. But, thanks for assuming.

As far as the rest of your post, I don't see a thread here about white kids beating a pinata.

I see a bunch of pissy white folks bitching about some black kids having fun at a party. They're the ones creating a bunch of faux outrage about race.

I notice it all of the time. But, thanks for assuming.

As far as the rest of your post, I don't see a thread here about white kids beating a pinata.

I see a bunch of pissy white folks bitching about some black kids having fun at a party. They're the ones creating a bunch of faux outrage about race.

Cuz effigies are all about *fun*!

effigy.jpg

"The workers hit the pinata, which had a picture of Graham on it, until plastic babies fell out of it.” Here’s a picture of a protester with the effigy:"
Far-Right Activist Launches Tour To Burn Lindsey Graham In Effigy | ThinkProgress

You are a retard who apparently doesn't know English.

Think Progress calls the above PINATA an effigy.

An effigy is a crude representation of a human. I provided the definition, you loon. That IS THE DEFINITION.

If a pinata is a representation of a human, IT'S AN EFFIGY.

I'm sorry your bigotry has affected you ability to understand the true definition. This is what bigotry does. It makes people stupid. Even when they are staring at the facts. There is a bigotry barrier that prevents them from learning.

If a pinata is a representation of a human, IT'S AN EFFIGY.

An effigy is a SYMBOLIC human form. It's intended to represent an actual human. A pinata is a hollow cardboard shell full of candy. Children don't see it as a representation of the human form; they see it as a loot dispenser, because that's what it is.

The only people seeing any racial symbolism in any of this are the racists.

p.s. You seem tense. Maybe you should consider having sex this weekend.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back