Black, Hispanic, Women, Gays, Jews, Muslim, Native American..........why would you vote GOP?

By now, Republicans must realize they are a nearly all white party.

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

If you belong to one of these groups, why would you ever vote GOP?

Would you feel welcome in the GOP knowing they are nearly all white?

So if you would vote GOP, what GOP policy or policies do you agree with?

I know, for some reason, pointing out to the GOP that they are a nearly all white party, they become very agitated. I'm not sure why.

Do Republicans even want to attract any of those minorities to their party? Being nearly all white, won't minority voices get lost being such a tiny minority within a nearly all white party?

64726870-diverse-group-people-standing-concept.jpg
Because The Democrat party is full of mentally ill wack jobs. And don’t represent any issues I agree with.
And yet Republicans want to teach magical creation in school as an alternative to science. But it’s the Democrats who are wack jobs?
Democrats pretend they believe in science...and then turn around and claim there are hundreds of genders. Get out of here with your fake science bs. lol

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

I know, for some reason, pointing out to the GOP that they are a nearly all white party, they become very agitated. I'm not sure why.

Do Republicans even want to attract any of those minorities to their party? Being nearly all white, won't minority voices get lost being such a tiny minority within a nearly all white party?

Because The Democrat party is full of mentally ill wack jobs. And don’t represent any issues I agree with.
And yet Republicans want to teach magical creation in school as an alternative to science. But it’s the Democrats who are wack jobs?
Democrats pretend they believe in science...and then turn around and claim there are hundreds of genders. Get out of here with your fake science bs. lol
------------------------------------ excellent , thanks BGin !!

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

science denier gender.jpg

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

That’s a whole lot of division you posted there.. maybe they might want to vote for a party that actually governs lol

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

I ll Answer as a Jew. Because your party elects devout Muslim extremists to Congress, flew the Flag of Palestine at the DNC, burned the Israeli flag outside the DNC, not one Democrat went to the embassy opening in Jerusalem.

Since you’re stupid the aforementioned means your party is antisemitic.

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

That’s a whole lot of division you posted there.. maybe they might want to vote for a party that actually governs lol
They do. And that’s why we need to elect Democrats.

Mitch McConnell called himself the Grim Reaper. He says his job is to stop any legislation that comes from the Democratic House.

D2Z2juKXQAA1c-V

Only Republicans can say that they value the party over the country. Because they’re white. They know that it’s OK for them.

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

Mitch McConnell called himself the Grim Reaper. He says his job is to stop any legislation that comes from the Democratic House.

D2Z2juKXQAA1c-V

Only Republicans can say that they value the party over the country. Because they’re white. They know that it’s OK for them.
Any legislation that comes from the Dem House is automatically bad for America. McConnell's doing his job.

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

D2Z2juKXQAA1c-V

I don't believe that's a real quote. Got any proof?

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

D2Z2juKXQAA1c-V

I don’t care what he said .. republican towns are shot holes like democrat cities

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

D2Z2juKXQAA1c-V

Mitch McConnell vows to be the "Grim Reaper" to thwart all Democratic proposals - CBS News

Now STFU!

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

D2Z2juKXQAA1c-V

Any legislation that comes from the Dem House is automatically bad for America. McConnell's doing his job.
Like healthcare, infrastructure, education. This is why your kind creates huge recessions. This is why your kind creates enormous debt.
Because Republicans don’t really have any policies about anything except race and trying to keep people down like legislating women and voter suppression.
The only people they help are needy billionaires that’s it. No one else.
Oh yeah, and they help corporations. Because they think corporations are people.

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

D2Z2juKXQAA1c-V

Like healthcare, infrastructure, education. This is why your kind creates huge recessions. This is why your kind creates enormous debt.
Because Republicans don’t really have any policies about anything except race and trying to keep people down like legislating women and voter suppression.
Oh yeah, and they help corporations. Because they think corporations are people.
All fallacies.. fake news

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

D2Z2juKXQAA1c-V

I see your leftist masters' standards of Useful Idiocy have declined sharply over the years.

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

D2Z2juKXQAA1c-V

Mitch McConnell vows to be the "Grim Reaper" to thwart all Democratic proposals - CBS News

Now STFU!

2008 is not 2019, moron.

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

They would vote GOP because they don't want to kill their babies, they want to have actual jobs that actually pay a decent salary, they want to keep the money they earn and not pay it all to democrats, they want to live in cities that aren't over run by criminals that the democrats keep letting out of jail.......and that is just the start....

And the Blexit, #walkway, and the other movements that have normal, regular people walking away from the racist, misogynistic democrat party are real......and a bad sign for the democrats...

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

Moron, hispanics voted GOP at over 40% level....you dipshit.....

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

Most do not.

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

Most do not.
-------------------------------- what , and if trues the remedy is to kiss minority azz eh . Well i don't think so Bode .

EXCLUSIVE: Joe Biden Lived in House That Forbid Resale to Blacks — Unless the Family had a Black Domestic Servant
jim-hoft-headshot-cropped-150x150.jpg
by Jim Hoft May 30, 2019
jet-biden-.jpg

Joe Biden wants you to believe he is a good friend of the black community.

Book: Joe Biden in 1973 Lectured Cleveland on What Is ‘Good for the Negro’

GettyImages-1146358226-640x480.jpg

MATTHEW BOYLE30 May 2019Washington, D.C.5,675
8:52
Former Vice President Joe Biden lectured the City Club in Cleveland, Ohio, in 1973 about what he thought was “good for the Negro,” according to a new book from a prominent left-wing journalist.
The racially insensitive comments from Biden, a white man from Delaware who was at the time newly elected to the U.S. Senate, resurfaced, thanks to a new book from leftist journalist Ryan Grim of the Intercept. The book, We’ve Got People: From Jesse Jackson to AOC, the End of Big Money and the Rise of a Movement, has already landed a few other major blows, including on former President Barack Obama, regarding his “don’t ask, don’t tell” repeal legacy, but this revelation about Biden’s torrid history with race–as told from the left–is particularly damning for the current Democrat 2020 presidential primary front runner.

In a section explaining how Biden attempted to win back for Democrats white working class voters in the 1970s, Grim writes about the now former vice president’s controversial messaging–something that may come back to haunt him in 2020.

“Joe Biden, elected to the Senate in 1972, was a leading voice in the attempt to win back white working-class voters by showing them how tough Democrats could be against affirmative [action], school integration, and other priorities of the civil rights movement,” Grim writes. He added:

I do not buy the concept, popular in the ’60s, which said, “We have suppressed the black man for 300 years and the white man is now far ahead in the race for everything our society offers. In order to even the score, we must now give the black man a head start, or even hold the white man back, to even the race. I don’t buy that,” Biden told a Delaware weekly newspaper in 1975. “I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather.I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation. And I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.”

In the next paragraph, Grim cites Biden’s speech in 1973 to the City Club in Cleveland, where the then-newly elected senator opined about what he thought is “good for the Negro.”

“In 1973, during a speech at the City Club in Cleveland, Biden told an audience that the Nixon-era resurgence of Republicans in the South was a good thing,” Grim writes:

“I think the two-party system,” he said, “although my Democratic colleagues won’t like my saying this, is good for the South and good for the Negro, good for the black in the South. Other than the fact that [southern Senators] still call me boy, I think they’ve changed their mind a little bit.”

Here's current Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden, speaking in the 1970s about how "the two-party system is good for the South and good for the Negro." Don't @ me with "out of context," cuz I've got 401 pages of context here: We've Got People - By Ryan Grim pic.twitter.com/0N1OmWZVkb

— Ryan Grim (@ryangrim) May 30, 2019

Forum List

Back