Black guy who killed white guy avoids jail because the white guy had called him a racial slur

Blacks are also known Jew and Asian haters that attack these people all the time merely because of their appearance. He has nothing to say about those attacks. The Knock Out Game? He stated there was no such thing. Amazingly enough, that's how their minds work.
Oh yes..l.the knock-out game. Young black males targeted the vulnerable, and especially elderly Orthodox Jews.

If they are a child who was never encouraged to grow the fuck up, sure. If that's the case, they will soon be fodder for the reeducation centers we are building. If they can't be reeducated, they will make great plant food. Ditto those who support the point of view that this violence is justified in any way.
I see liberals justifying this violence because…..perp was black. If a whitey did this, they’d be screaming about white supremacy and cheering on a life sentence.

Do you know something, or you’re just guessing?
I hear it in the anger of whites and/or conservatives. There is a new edge that says "We've finally had enough". I feel it in the air. I wish I could say for sure, but I've always been very intuitive.

I felt it on Nov 2, 2020. Just knew something very big was coming. Apropos, that day was the first time I ever saw this version................

I hear it in the anger of whites and/or conservatives. There is a new edge that says "We've finally had enough". I feel it in the air. I wish I could say for sure, but I've always been very intuitive.

Hope you’re right. At the very least, there will be a big F-U to the progs come the mid-terms.

An initial sign will be before the midterms, though. While the progs are crying about blacks being oppressed and demanding more special privileges for them, the SCOTUS is deciding whether to finally drop the racist affirmative action policies that have favored blacks for two generations.

Hope you’re right. At the very least, there will be a big F-U to the progs come the mid-terms.

An initial sign will be before the midterms, though. While the progs are crying about blacks being oppressed and demanding more special privileges for them, the SCOTUS is deciding whether to finally drop the racist affirmative action policies that have favored blacks for two generations.
And this will be just the beginning of changes that will be like nothing ever seen. We think that we've seen huge changes over the last two years. Just watch.

Oh yes..l.the knock-out game. Young black males targeted the vulnerable, and especially elderly Orthodox Jews.

Whites, Asians and Jews. But as I said (and you seen his denial) it really never happened as far as he and other leftists are concerned. There was no such thing as the knock out game. All those stores we read by reputable sources were figments of our imagination.

One worthless drug addict dies in police custody and we had a nationwide riot for months on end. 50 innocent whites get ran over by a racist black, 6 died one of them an 8 year old child, crickets.

Constitutional carry in every state. When literally EVERYONE is armed, the animals will think. When the price for violently assaulting someone is sudden, immediate execution, I'll bet they'll start to actually think for the first time in their lives.

I am fortunate and proud to live in a state where NO ONE can tell me that I can't carry a weapon anywhere I choose to go.

Yes, all the people who get shot as the result of minor altercations because some asshole who never should have been allowed to carry a gun is awesome.

1647689534421.png

If they are a child who was never encouraged to grow the fuck up, sure. If that's the case, they will soon be fodder for the reeducation centers we are building. If they can't be reeducated, they will make great plant food. Ditto those who support the point of view that this violence is justified in any way.

Um, guy, you just tauted the fact that you go around carrying a gun and aren't afraid to use it in minor altercations....

Glass houses, buddy, glass houses.

And this will be just the beginning of changes that will be like nothing ever seen. We think that we've seen huge changes over the last two years. Just watch.

Yeah, isn't that what you guys said in 1994? And in 2010?

Um, here's how it works out. Because the American voter doesn't really pay attention during MidTerms, the crazy party makes gains and then proceeds to remind everyone why they are crazy.

The real problem you guys are going to have during the Midterms is that there aren't a lot of seats up for grabs in the Senate, because most of the seats in play are Republican, or the House, thanks to Gerrymandering.

Sorry, that was a myth.

Here’s the fascinating thing about this “spreading” trend: nobody seems to have any evidence that it’s spreading, or that it’s new, or that it’s racially motivated, or that black youths are the ones typically responsible, or that whites are typically targeted. This hasn’t stopped Mark Steyn, Thomas Sowell, and Matt Walsh from describing this specifically as a crime committed by blacks against whites, CNN from claiming that it is “spreading,” or Alec Torres at NRO from say it is “evidently increasing [in] popularity.”

I see liberals justifying this violence because…..perp was black. If a whitey did this, they’d be screaming about white supremacy and cheering on a life sentence.

Actually, when you find a case where a white person was called a name and beat a black person to death, you might have an argument. Usually, when white people kill blacks, they are rarely jailed... just ask George Zimmerman or most of the racist cops who kill black suspects on spurious justifications.

Whites, Asians and Jews. But as I said (and you seen his denial) it really never happened as far as he and other leftists are concerned. There was no such thing as the knock out game. All those stores we read by reputable sources were figments of our imagination.

Yup, you got duped by Fox News and Hate Radio.

One worthless drug addict dies in police custody and we had a nationwide riot for months on end. 50 innocent whites get ran over by a racist black, 6 died one of them an 8 year old child, crickets.

Except the mentally ill man who drove his car into a crowd wasn't acting as an officer of the law. There was absolutely no question he would be held accountable.

Now, Joe's ideal world, someone would have identified his mental illness early on and treated it, long before it got to this point. But we don't treat our mentally ill, we just give them easy access to cars and guns.

Meanwhile, Chauvin's murder of an innocent black man in the middle of the street was just the latest in a long line of police misconduct against black people where no one was held accountable. The only difference here was someone got video of the incident.

Except the mentally ill man who drove his car into a crowd wasn't acting as an officer of the law. There was absolutely no question he would be held accountable.

Now, Joe's ideal world, someone would have identified his mental illness early on and treated it, long before it got to this point. But we don't treat our mentally ill, we just give them easy access to cars and guns.

Meanwhile, Chauvin's murder of an innocent black man in the middle of the street was just the latest in a long line of police misconduct against black people where no one was held accountable. The only difference here was someone got video of the incident.

So who deemed him mentally ill, you? Just like you deem what is justified or legal and what is not?

You don't make the laws, we elect representatives for that. Zimmerman was justified under our laws to use deadly force as all citizens and police are. They are not let off because of their position in our society or race, they are not charged or convicted because they used deadly force within the constraints of our laws. Sorry you don't like it. Like always, you lose.

So who deemed him mentally ill, you? Just like you deem what is justified or legal and what is not?

Actually, his family and associates said he has had a long history of mental illness.

You don't make the laws, we elect representatives for that.

Do we? I mean, it would be nice if they paid as much attention to us as they do their rich donors, but you keep living in your fantasy. I guess if I lived in a slum and collected welfare, I'd need good fantasies to get through the day.

Zimmerman was justified under our laws to use deadly force as all citizens and police are. They are not let off because of their position in our society or race, they are not charged or convicted because they used deadly force within the constraints of our laws.

Zimmerman was a racist twit who got off because the system failed...

Sorry you don't like it. Like always, you lose.

Hey, buddy, next time they riot, they aren't going to burn down my nice neighborhood, they are going to burn down your slum. But you sure showed me!!!

Zimmerman was a racist twit who got off because the system failed...

Failed at what? He broke no law. The only thing that failed is he shouldn't have been charged in the first place.

Hey, buddy, next time they riot, they aren't going to burn down my nice neighborhood, they are going to burn down your slum. But you sure showed me!!!

They won't come into the burbs. Unlike your commie city we are well armed here. Let them come and try to light a cigarette close to my house and they'll get a .357 in the skull.

Failed at what? He broke no law. The only thing that failed is he shouldn't have been charged in the first place.

No, they should have arrested him on the spot, given him a drug test for the adult ADHD medicines he was taking that are known to cause hallucinations.

They won't come into the burbs. Unlike your commie city we are well armed here. Let them come and try to light a cigarette close to my house and they'll get a .357 in the skull.

Yes, Ray, you are a hate crime looking for a place to happen. Whenever I feel a bit down, I say, "Well, I could be Welfare Ray, on disability, living in a slum, hating on his neighbors. "

Sorry, that was a myth.

Here’s the fascinating thing about this “spreading” trend: nobody seems to have any evidence that it’s spreading, or that it’s new, or that it’s racially motivated, or that black youths are the ones typically responsible, or that whites are typically targeted. This hasn’t stopped Mark Steyn, Thomas Sowell, and Matt Walsh from describing this specifically as a crime committed by blacks against whites, CNN from claiming that it is “spreading,” or Alec Torres at NRO from say it is “evidently increasing [in] popularity.”

Actually, when you find a case where a white person was called a name and beat a black person to death, you might have an argument. Usually, when white people kill blacks, they are rarely jailed... just ask George Zimmerman or most of the racist cops who kill black suspects on spurious justifications.

Yup, you got duped by Fox News and Hate Radio.

Jesus fucking crisp--------

The article is written by a leftist moron trying to downplay blacks going around attacking people----and you swoop up the bullshit and still get wrong.

The manipulative bitch wrote:

"An important clarification: the game definitely exists, and has been around for at least a couple of years. I’m not claiming the game doesn’t exist. But the idea that it’s reached epidemic levels, or that it’s only being played by young black people, is a fallacy. As Alan Noble convincingly writes, “Analyzing data is not as simple as watching some YouTube videos and Googling ‘knockout game.’” And when it comes to the knockout game’s supposed popularity, the data is almost entirely anecdotal:"

She admits that black do this---she is trying to argue at the rate blacks do this shit to whites. (The same shit that they try to argue about blacks attacking Asians now).

The evidence is not anecdotal---we have a list of crimes that have taken place and are wll documented. Blacks attacking others has PROGRESSIVELY gotten more outrageous and in your face over the years as BLM and other pro black violence are boostered by the media lies of blacks being the victims of brutality when in reality they are victimizing everyone including their own MORE and MORE. Criminals need to be shot----it keeps them from hurting others and deters more from attacking just like with any other bullies---

She admits that black do this---she is trying to argue at the rate blacks do this shit to whites. (The same shit that they try to argue about blacks attacking Asians now).

The evidence is not anecdotal---we have a list of crimes that have taken place and are wll documented. Blacks attacking others has PROGRESSIVELY gotten more outrageous and in your face over the years as BLM and other pro black violence are boostered by the media lies of blacks being the victims of brutality when in reality they are victimizing everyone including their own MORE and MORE. Criminals need to be shot----it keeps them from hurting others and deters more from attacking just like with any other bullies-

Well, yeah, if it only happens a few times, it's anecdotal....

It's not happening every day. It's not even happening recently, as these stories date back to 2011. It if was a common practice, we'd have certainly seen a lot of it during TRUMP RIOTS, which we didn't.

Jesus fucking crisp--------

The article is written by a leftist moron trying to downplay blacks going around attacking people----and you swoop up the bullshit and still get wrong.

The manipulative bitch wrote:

"An important clarification: the game definitely exists, and has been around for at least a couple of years. I’m not claiming the game doesn’t exist. But the idea that it’s reached epidemic levels, or that it’s only being played by young black people, is a fallacy. As Alan Noble convincingly writes, “Analyzing data is not as simple as watching some YouTube videos and Googling ‘knockout game.’” And when it comes to the knockout game’s supposed popularity, the data is almost entirely anecdotal:"

The evidence is not anecdotal---we have a list of crimes that have taken place and are wll documented. Blacks attacking others has PROGRESSIVELY gotten more outrageous and in your face over the years as BLM and other pro black violence are boostered by the media lies of blacks being the victims of brutality when in reality they are victimizing everyone including their own MORE and MORE. Criminals need to be shot----it keeps them from hurting others and deters more from attacking just like with any other bullies---

The thing is it would have to happen every day in order for leftists to call it a problem. All it has to happen is once where a white guy attacks a black person and it's wall to wall coverage.

No, they should have arrested him on the spot, given him a drug test for the adult ADHD medicines he was taking that are known to cause hallucinations.

Yes, Ray, you are a hate crime looking for a place to happen. Whenever I feel a bit down, I say, "Well, I could be Welfare Ray, on disability, living in a slum, hating on his neighbors. "

I know how you feel. I do the same. When I get down I say "I could be like Chicago Joe where I torture myself night and day because I'm a balless fuck that's afraid of what a shrink will tell me."

So now a hate crime in your demented mind is killing somebody trying to light your house on fire?

You don't know what Zimmerman was taking. You read these commie news sites and take their word for Gospel. Zimmerman broke no laws. He had the legal ability to use deadly force for self-defense, it's just you commies hate when the good guy wins one.

Forum List

Back