Black guy who killed white guy avoids jail because the white guy had called him a racial slur

Well, yeah, if it only happens a few times, it's anecdotal....

It's not happening every day. It's not even happening recently, as these stories date back to 2011. It if was a common practice, we'd have certainly seen a lot of it during TRUMP RIOTS, which we didn't.
Oh, so blacks knock out an Orthodox Jew or a small Asian, but hey….it’s not happening every day, so let’s not make an issue of it.

Well it’s not every day that a cop keeps his knee on a black thug’s neck - in fact, there are 50 million police encounters every year - but in that case, let’s riot and burn down cities nationwide and give the criminal a state funeral.

Time to stop making excuses for horrific crimes committed by blacks.

So now a hate crime in your demented mind is killing somebody trying to light your house on fire?

You said you'd shoot a presumable black person if he lit a cigarette by your house...

Let them come and try to light a cigarette close to my house and they'll get a .357 in the skull.

See, Ray, you're a hate crime looking for a place to happen.

I know how you feel. I do the same. When I get down I say "I could be like Chicago Joe where I torture myself night and day because I'm a balless fuck that's afraid of what a shrink will tell me."

Actually, I had a thorough psych eval when I got some bariatric surgery a few years ago... he was fine and approved it.

You don't know what Zimmerman was taking. You read these commie news sites and take their word for Gospel. Zimmerman broke no laws. He had the legal ability to use deadly force for self-defense, it's just you commies hate when the good guy wins one.
That's the point. Someone should have piss-tested him to see what he was on.

The same can not be said for George Zimmerman. According to the paramedic report, the vigilante neighborhood watch captain was on the prescription drug Temazepam, reports MSNBC.com.
Temazepam, also known as Restoril, is known to cause insomnia and anxiety, reports MSNBC. But there are more important side effects that were not mentioned.
According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, the drug is also known to cause “aggressiveness” and “hallucinations,” among other problematic symptoms.

According to the U.S. Library of Medicine, after taking Temazepam, patients should not be walking around trying to watch anything or anyone. They are cautioned that if they do not sleep for at least 7-8 hours after taking the drug, they may experience memory loss. This means, that not only should Zimmerman not have gotten out of his car in an aggressive move to menace Trayvon, he should have stayed his “crazy and creepy” behind in the bed.

Zimmerman was also on the often abused prescription drug Adderall, which is known to cause “worsening mental or mood problems (eg, aggression, anxiety, delusions, depression, hallucination, hostility),” according to Drugs.com.
Maybe, now, the mainstream media will focus on Zimmerman — who not only has a prior violent criminal past, but was also on a mind-altering drug — instead of trying to vilify an innocent, 17-year-old child, who was murdered simply for trying to walk home to his father.

He shot an unarmed child because he completely mistook a child going home for a burglar. This is not one of the "good guys" winning.

this is a drug addled loser who never should have had a gun, breaking rules of his own home owner's association and neighborhood watch by carrying a gun, and stalking a child with it.

Oh, so blacks knock out an Orthodox Jew or a small Asian, but hey….it’s not happening every day, so let’s not make an issue of it.

I realize you wet yourself every time you see a black man, but let's be blunt. Most of these recent incidents that Fox News can't talk enough about usually involves people with decades of mental illness. Frankly, it would nice if we got these people treatment before the voices in their heads tell them to hit someone or push someone in front of a train. But we've all come to expect that crazy white people should get their meds and crazy people of color, we should just avert our eyes and pretend they are not there and hope they don't hurt us.

It always amazes me when right-wingers complain about the inhumanity their policies cause.

Well it’s not every day that a cop keeps his knee on a black thug’s neck - in fact, there are 50 million police encounters every year - but in that case, let’s riot and burn down cities nationwide and give the criminal a state funeral.

I could imagine you at the Crucifixion.

1647735222155.png

1647735279639.png

True, I'll be the first one to say it, and have said it to some our resident BLM supporters. Most cops are good guys. Most cops do a great job.

The problem is, they tolerate people like Chauvin or Van Dyke or Loehmann in their midst.

Take for instance, Darren Chauvin. The man had dozens of previous incidents of using excessive force.

Jason van Dyke had 20 prior complaints, including one incident where he dislocated a suspect's shoulder during a traffic stop and the city paid out $350K.

Timothy Loehmann was fired by an suburban police department for mental instability. (his range officer had to disarm him on a shooting range because he had a nervous breakdown about his girlfriend dumping him.) The city of Cleveland picked him right up! He went on to shoot a 12 year old playing with a toy gun in a park.

Part of the problem is the Police Unions, who pretty much go to the mattresses for every cop accused of misconduct.
part of the problem are the cops who see stuff that is wrong, but don't want to be seen as a "rat".

So we saw 10 years of these incidents, had ten years of peaceful protests and taking a knee, nicely asking white people to maybe fix the problem. And nothing.

Until we got the riots. Then people want to fix things.

You said you'd shoot a presumable black person if he lit a cigarette by your house...

See, Ray, you're a hate crime looking for a place to happen.

Actually, I had a thorough psych eval when I got some bariatric surgery a few years ago... he was fine and approved it.

That's the point. Someone should have piss-tested him to see what he was on.

The same can not be said for George Zimmerman. According to the paramedic report, the vigilante neighborhood watch captain was on the prescription drug Temazepam, reports MSNBC.com.
Temazepam, also known as Restoril, is known to cause insomnia and anxiety, reports MSNBC. But there are more important side effects that were not mentioned.
According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, the drug is also known to cause “aggressiveness” and “hallucinations,” among other problematic symptoms.

According to the U.S. Library of Medicine, after taking Temazepam, patients should not be walking around trying to watch anything or anyone. They are cautioned that if they do not sleep for at least 7-8 hours after taking the drug, they may experience memory loss. This means, that not only should Zimmerman not have gotten out of his car in an aggressive move to menace Trayvon, he should have stayed his “crazy and creepy” behind in the bed.

Zimmerman was also on the often abused prescription drug Adderall, which is known to cause “worsening mental or mood problems (eg, aggression, anxiety, delusions, depression, hallucination, hostility),” according to Drugs.com.
Maybe, now, the mainstream media will focus on Zimmerman — who not only has a prior violent criminal past, but was also on a mind-altering drug — instead of trying to vilify an innocent, 17-year-old child, who was murdered simply for trying to walk home to his father.

He shot an unarmed child because he completely mistook a child going home for a burglar. This is not one of the "good guys" winning.

this is a drug addled loser who never should have had a gun, breaking rules of his own home owner's association and neighborhood watch by carrying a gun, and stalking a child with it.

Ignorance is so bliss. You talk about this case like you knew something about it.

First of all Zimmerman was not acting as a block watch guy, he was going to the store when he noticed Martin and allowed to carry anytime he felt like it. Secondly, no credible reports of Zimmerman being on anything. These are all whacko sites with a viewership of 10 reporting it with zero evidence. Even if he was taking prescribed medications, it has nothing to do with the FACT he was brutally assaulted and used a firearm in accordance with the law. Nobody hallucinates two black eyes, a broken nose or back injuries which are documented by the paramedics and his family doctor.

The Sanford Police Department have stood by their investigation thus far, according to the network.

Other reports say testing Zimmerman for drugs and alcohol is not standard procedure.

Except for DUIs, police cannot test suspects for drugs or alcohol, unless the accused demands or consents to it, or they get a warrant. Trayvon Martin was tested for drugs and alcohol because it is the normal procedure of autopsies to determine the exact cause of death or contributing factors of death, the Washington Times said. The so-called law enforcement and legal experts who claim Zimmerman should have been tested demonstrate they have no expertise.

Time to stop making excuses for horrific crimes committed by blacks.

Sorry to disappoint but that's all OCD Joe has are lies and excuses for blacks.

First of all Zimmerman was not acting as a block watch guy, he was going to the store when he noticed Martin and allowed to carry anytime he felt like it. Secondly, no credible reports of Zimmerman being on anything. These are all whacko sites with a viewership of 10 reporting it with zero evidence. Even if he was taking prescribed medications, it has nothing to do with the FACT he was brutally assaulted and used a firearm in accordance with the law. Nobody hallucinates two black eyes, a broken nose or back injuries which are documented by the paramedics and his family doctor.
He was assaulted after he stalked, cornered, and got into a fight with a child.

And yes, if he was taking Temazepam and Adderall, that really should have been tested for.

Shooting a child because you are losing a fight you instigated is not justifiable.

It seems to be a pattern with the leftists. They come crashing down on a white guy defending himself, yet downplay or justify when blacks commit unprovoked and violent attacks on innocent whites.

We have a 400 year history of this country of lynching and brutality against blacks. Zimmerman was just more of the same.

But some crazy pedophile comes in threatening your staff, you punch him, and he dies three days later of being a debauched freak, that's not murder, or manslaughter. It probably wasn't even assault, but again, our justice system lacks justice.

He was assaulted after he stalked, cornered, and got into a fight with a child.

And yes, if he was taking Temazepam and Adderall, that really should have been tested for.

Shooting a child because you are losing a fight you instigated is not justifiable.

Like I told you so many times, if you're going to use lies to make your points, you already lost the debate.

I realize you wet yourself every time you see a black man, but let's be blunt. Most of these recent incidents that Fox News can't talk enough about usually involves people with decades of mental illness. Frankly, it would nice if we got these people treatment before the voices in their heads tell them to hit someone or push someone in front of a train. But we've all come to expect that crazy white people should get their meds and crazy people of color, we should just avert our eyes and pretend they are not there and hope they don't hurt us.

It always amazes me when right-wingers complain about the inhumanity their policies cause.

I could imagine you at the Crucifixion.

View attachment 618433
View attachment 618434

True, I'll be the first one to say it, and have said it to some our resident BLM supporters. Most cops are good guys. Most cops do a great job.

The problem is, they tolerate people like Chauvin or Van Dyke or Loehmann in their midst.

Take for instance, Darren Chauvin. The man had dozens of previous incidents of using excessive force.

Jason van Dyke had 20 prior complaints, including one incident where he dislocated a suspect's shoulder during a traffic stop and the city paid out $350K.

Timothy Loehmann was fired by an suburban police department for mental instability. (his range officer had to disarm him on a shooting range because he had a nervous breakdown about his girlfriend dumping him.) The city of Cleveland picked him right up! He went on to shoot a 12 year old playing with a toy gun in a park.

Part of the problem is the Police Unions, who pretty much go to the mattresses for every cop accused of misconduct.
part of the problem are the cops who see stuff that is wrong, but don't want to be seen as a "rat".

So we saw 10 years of these incidents, had ten years of peaceful protests and taking a knee, nicely asking white people to maybe fix the problem. And nothing.

Until we got the riots. Then people want to fix things.
Too bad you spent all that time writing out your post. I stopped reading with your ridiculous accusation that I wet myself when I see a black man.

Once you leftists stop accusing decent, generous, kind people of racism simoly because they disagree with you, then a debate can commence.

Like I told you so many times, if you're going to use lies to make your points, you already lost the debate.

Like I told you, your racism is sad, given that you are white trash.

Too bad you spent all that time writing out your post. I stopped reading with your ridiculous accusation that I wet myself when I see a black man.

Once you leftists stop accusing decent, generous, kind people of racism simoly because they disagree with you, then a debate can commence.

Sweetie, you couldn't win an argument with me if Regis let you phone a friend.

Probably better to opt out now. Or maybe proudly announce you've put me on ignore for the 27th time.

Like I told you, your racism is sad, given that you are white trash.

The saddest person on the planet is one who can't speak the truth, and that would be you. Most everybody here likely agrees with me.

Zimmerman didn't agree to any fight, he was viciously attacked by an animal, also known as felonious assault.
Zimmerman never cornered anybody. Not one witness stated that, the police never stated that, and Zimmerman never stated that you filthy liar.
Zimmerman did not shoot because he was losing some fight, he was trying to save his life during this vicious attack which the law permits him to do.
Zimmerman spent a full minute talking with police which gave Martin more than ample time to run home. Instead he waited until Zim got off the phone with police.

Like I said, when you use lies to make your debate, you already lost because lies are so easily pointed out.

Most everybody here likely agrees with me.

Were you one of these insecure kids in HIgh school who wanted everyone to like him?

Zimmerman didn't agree to any fight, he was viciously attacked by an animal, also known as felonious assault.
Zimmerman never cornered anybody. Not one witness stated that, the police never stated that, and Zimmerman never stated that you filthy liar.
Zimmerman did not shoot because he was losing some fight, he was trying to save his life during this vicious attack which the law permits him to do.
Zimmerman spent a full minute talking with police which gave Martin more than ample time to run home. Instead he waited until Zim got off the phone with police.

Well, gee, you seem to know exactly what Trayvon was thinking... I wish we could ASK him what he was thinking, but Zimmerman killed him.

If you are a grown ass man and a teenage boy is beating your ass, that's kind of sad. I mean, I guess he's tougher than that lady he broke the leg of before he got fired from his job as a bouncer. Or that undercover cop he took a swing at.

According to lefties, using a racial slur is worse than killing someone.

A Dunkin’ manager fatally punched a customer after being called the n-word. He was sentenced to house arrest.​

March 11, 2022

Vonelle Cook was angry about his service at a Dunkin’ in Tampa last May, so the 77-year-old marched into the store, berated the manager and called him the n-word, according to police.

The manager, Corey Pujols, 27, is Black — and he told Cook not to say it again.

But Cook did anyway, so Pujols swung a right hook, hit Cook in the jaw and knocked the septuagenarian unconscious, causing him to fall and hit his head on the floor, according to an arrest affidavit.

Three days later, Cook was dead, according to court records obtained by WTVT.

Pujols was originally charged with aggravated manslaughter, a crime that carries a maximum of 30 years in prison. But on Monday, a judge sentenced Pujols to two years of house arrest followed by three years of probation, as well as 200 hours of community service, after Pujols pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of felony battery.

An autopsy found that the fall resulted in a skull fracture and brain contusions, WTVT reported. The death was ruled a homicide, and Pujols was arrested on the manslaughter charge.
It's interesting that the word n****r is sooo horrible that it's worse than killing someone, YET.....the blacks seem to have no problem bantering that same word back and forth at one another in casual chat, without any trouble at all.
Any blacks travelling to Spain, Mexico, or anywhere south of the border, except Brazil, would freak as the word n****r, is derived from, negro, is bantered everywhere, when identifying the color black.
Spanish for black: Negro. Pronounced naygro, with a long "a" sound and long "o" sound.
The judge that gave Pujol no jail time for killing the guy, the guy being an elderly person, should be given jail time for dereliction of duty.
I've always said that the freedom of speech is paramount and if you say something that offends someone, too bad. If it enrages someone to react violently, then that is on the one who is violent and it that reaction kills someone, the punishment should fit the general crime, in this case manslaughter. If the elderly customer wouldn't leave, he should have just called the cops and issued a trespass order on him so that he could never be in the store again, without being arrested.

Last edited:
It's interesting that the word n****r is sooo horrible that it's worse than killing someone, YET.....the blacks seem to have no problem bantering that same word back and forth at one another in casual chat, without any trouble at all.

I think the problem here is the context of a white person saying it is different than a black person saying it ironically.

Frankly, I'd be just as happy if no one used that word, ever again.

Were you one of these insecure kids in HIgh school who wanted everyone to like him?

Well, gee, you seem to know exactly what Trayvon was thinking... I wish we could ASK him what he was thinking, but Zimmerman killed him.

If you are a grown ass man and a teenage boy is beating your ass, that's kind of sad. I mean, I guess he's tougher than that lady he broke the leg of before he got fired from his job as a bouncer. Or that undercover cop he took a swing at.

Sorry but you can't go around attacking people no matter what age you are. We put up with it for years and the tables have turned. The law is on the good guys side now. If you threaten us with physical bodily harm or death the law allows us to use deadly force against you whether you are armed or not.

If you don't like it, stay in commie town and don't go to Republican controlled states like mine. Because if you attack somebody here or in Florida, it may be the last thing you do and the victim will not be held responsible.

I like to watch Sheriff Joe Grady of Polk County give his crime updates from Florida. Basically, he has said that the citizens in his county won't put up with criminals, especially those breaking into homes and says that: "If you come to Polk County with the intent to break into people's homes, know that most Polk County citizens own guns and will use them against those breaking into their homes and we are good with that, so if you don't want to end up dead, don't come here with the intent to break into people's homes." I'm paraphrasing, but you get the idea.

Sorry but you can't go around attacking people no matter what age you are. We put up with it for years and the tables have turned. The law is on the good guys side now. If you threaten us with physical bodily harm or death the law allows us to use deadly force against you whether you are armed or not.

If you don't like it, stay in commie town and don't go to Republican controlled states like mine. Because if you attack somebody here or in Florida, it may be the last thing you do and the victim will not be held responsible.

Your state won't be run by Republicans much longer... and eventually, people will get tired of crazy nuts like you shooting children.

Your state won't be run by Republicans much longer... and eventually, people will get tired of crazy nuts like you shooting children.

Don't you believe it. In fact we just passed our Constitutional Carry law last week. I'm against it, but it just goes to show you what direction we are going in when it comes to self-defense and firearms.

Don't you believe it. In fact we just passed our Constitutional Carry law last week. I'm against it, but it just goes to show you what direction we are going in when it comes to self-defense and firearms.

Again, the gig is going to be up on you gun nuts, a lot sooner than you think. People are tired of sharing their streets with gun weilding maniacs.

Again, the gig is going to be up on you gun nuts, a lot sooner than you think. People are tired of sharing their streets with gun weilding maniacs.

Sure doesn't seem like it. Gun self-defense has been gaining in popularity for at least 20 years in this country.

If people get tired of gun wielding maniacs, they'll quit electing Democrats who put them back on the street as quickly as they arrest them.

Forum List

Back