Black greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like telling you to race us after we've broken your legs. Even if we stop breaking your legs the wounds and scars still exist.

And things still aren't fair. I get it. I know you're more right than we are.

As a liberal all I can tell you is what I think you should do to overcome it.

I'm a liberal also and you can't tell me shit.
He makes some good points...
And I'm not telling him he's wrong except for where he's wrong.

Seems their reply to telling them to speak English is, "they shouldn't have to."

I agree but unfortunately they do.

I'm willing to bet most of the poor black don't speak good English. That's giving employers an excuse.

Oh, here's another one. They name their kid Jamal or Tyron knowing hiring managers are white and racist.

If you are going to rebuilt the hood yourselves and hire each other by all means name your kid meta world peace but if you want your kid to get a job you should start naming them Ben.

Not condolezza.

I don't see too many whites who tell each other that a successful person is one who works against their best interests as a people.

1. Hiring manages are not racist. THey are well aware of Disparate Impact Theory and are hiring and promoting blacks to avoid being sued, if for no other reason.

2. Good point about names, but note that it did not seem to slow Condolezza down. Seems her hiring managers weren't racist.
Condolezza Rice?
She is not an acceptable example of a successful black person because she is a republican

Dumb. You don't read me talking about how whites have never done anything or how primitive whites are. I have read over and over in here whites making comments about what blacks have not done, so I made this thread. Your ignorance relative to your behavior is expected. So roll your eyes..

Time would be better spent doing volunteer work to INSURE that "Black Greatness" in CURRENT and FUTURE generations -- dontchathink?? How would you approach that?

Just to play the devils advocate, you are a moderator and surely must see the plethora of ignorant and stereotypical threads started in this forum on a daily basis that imply the collective failure or inferiority of the Black population.

Posts that refer to Black people as less than human and prone to criminality. And in addition to that, some of the very same posters who are showing outright indignation over IM2 being non passive over what goes on here, are some of the same ones who turn a blind eye when Black people are negatively lumped together as a collective by ignorant, uneducated bigots.

If the forum is about race relations, where is the wrong in him posting information about Black people who do not fit the mold of what appears to be the opinion of what the majority of non Black posters here think describes Black people?
IM2 describes whites in a negative light
He lives among all whites too. You better believe he doesn't speak his mind unless he's hanging out with liberals and now he knows that even white liberals who agree with most of what he says, even we have some negative criticisms of the black communities. And you see why they don't tell him because he's just going to take it personally.

And he says whites commit more crimes so he's ignorantly ignoring the fact that black communities are far more dangerous than white communities. At best he can compare our worst communities to theirs. And when 13% commit 49% of the crime?

I agree a lot of that is because of racism too. For example they target blacks for dwb and judges sentence blacks harsher.

But after I conceed everything he says is true, all I want him to admit is fatherless babies is a major reason the black community is fucked up. And that's something they're doing to themselves. Then not taking school seriously.

Yesterday a black on NPR was saying how black mom's rely on their kids to sell drugs to pay the bills. That's fucked up.

I don't live in a all white town. I don't shut up to white people. I am part of working to fight white police harassment of blacks here in this town I am not going to admit to what is not true. I don't give a damn what you white liberals think. Why in the fuck do you what you white liberals thin of us is so mother fucking important. White liberals like you make a black person turn to a republican. Lack of economic development is the problem that fucks up the back community not what you say. If everybody was married and every body black had a phd, if there are no jobs or economic opportunities in the black community what the fuck do you have?

THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM WE HAVE NOW!

You don't know what the fuck you are taking about arrogant white liberal dumb ass.

This is where your stupid ass fails. And most white liberals with sense do not fail as you do.
Yes, my grandparents had the same problem and they got out of Greece. Your people don't even have to leave the country. Just get on a bus.

You shouldn't stop fighting racism until it is gone. I commend you. But that has nothing to do with why the black communities in this country aren't good. Forget great.

Did condy rice stay in Alabama? No. She went to Stanford. She also had 2 parents. Go figure

Why is it important that black greatness be discussed? Why not just discuss someone who is great, regardless of their race?

Why is it so important for whites to have posted at least 20 threads on this page alone talking about how blacks have done nothing, that we don'twork don' t want to be educated, are criminals, etc., that you never said anything about? In fact you went right along agreeing with most of it.

It is that belief that makes it important that whites need to learn that nacs have done great things.

Again Molly, this is the race and racism sectin of this forum. Seems that you had no problem with race being discussed until blacks start saying they do good htings or showng how whites are not perfect.. You whined about me showing whites in a negative manner yet you said nothing while you participated In threads that did nothing but show black iN a negative light.

The OP is black greatness. If that's not something you want to discuss, leave and don't re-enter. You do have that choice. You don't have to be here.

You white racists here talk a lot of shit. These are great men and women, Greater than your white asses could ever be in your wildest dreams. What they put up with to get where they wanted would have made you weak kneed lily livered racist pricks kill yourselves.

1. Carl Brashear 12 steps to Honor

The great Carl Brashear

He took these steps in the late1960's. This is within our lifetimes. .

I can't believe you post a thread like this then you get offended at the replies you get.

I forgot you are a protected species.

So why do you think I posted like that sealybobo?

Probably because some white racist said something about blacks not being great.

Time would be better spent doing volunteer work to INSURE that "Black Greatness" in CURRENT and FUTURE generations -- dontchathink?? How would you approach that?

Just to play the devils advocate, you are a moderator and surely must see the plethora of ignorant and stereotypical threads started in this forum on a daily basis that imply the collective failure or inferiority of the Black population.

Posts that refer to Black people as less than human and prone to criminality. And in addition to that, some of the very same posters who are showing outright indignation over IM2 being non passive over what goes on here, are some of the same ones who turn a blind eye when Black people are negatively lumped together as a collective by ignorant, uneducated bigots.

If the forum is about race relations, where is the wrong in him posting information about Black people who do not fit the mold of what appears to be the opinion of what the majority of non Black posters here think describes Black people?
He lives among all whites too. You better believe he doesn't speak his mind unless he's hanging out with liberals and now he knows that even white liberals who agree with most of what he says, even we have some negative criticisms of the black communities. And you see why they don't tell him because he's just going to take it personally.

And he says whites commit more crimes so he's ignorantly ignoring the fact that black communities are far more dangerous than white communities. At best he can compare our worst communities to theirs. And when 13% commit 49% of the crime?

I agree a lot of that is because of racism too. For example they target blacks for dwb and judges sentence blacks harsher.

But after I conceed everything he says is true, all I want him to admit is fatherless babies is a major reason the black community is fucked up. And that's something they're doing to themselves. Then not taking school seriously.

Yesterday a black on NPR was saying how black mom's rely on their kids to sell drugs to pay the bills. That's fucked up.

I don't live in a all white town. I don't shut up to white people. I am part of working to fight white police harassment of blacks here in this town I am not going to admit to what is not true. I don't give a damn what you white liberals think. Why in the fuck do you what you white liberals thin of us is so mother fucking important. White liberals like you make a black person turn to a republican. Lack of economic development is the problem that fucks up the back community not what you say. If everybody was married and every body black had a phd, if there are no jobs or economic opportunities in the black community what the fuck do you have?

You don't know what the fuck you are taking about arrogant white liberal dumb ass.

This is where your stupid ass fails. And most white liberals with sense do not fail as you do.
Yes, my grandparents had the same problem and they got out of Greece. Your people don't even have to leave the country. Just get on a bus.

You shouldn't stop fighting racism until it is gone. I commend you. But that has nothing to do with why the black communities in this country aren't good. Forget great.

Did condy rice stay in Alabama? No. She went to Stanford. She also had 2 parents. Go figure

The OP is not about Sealybobos idiotic opinions of the black community.

Great movie about some great (black) people!

Funny how whites suddenly don't want to talk about race in the race and racism section of this forum.

But this is an example of great black accomplishment.

At least you stayed on topic

Do you think the black community surrounding downtown Detroit is great? I think something like 80% of the people who work downtown Detroit are white even though 90% of Detroit residents are black. Detroit public schools are not producing greatness. There are 4 rich whites who pretty much own all of downtown. They as well as the suburbs outside Detroit should be enough to help blacks fix their communities. We can't do it. You have to show us your greatness now

VAS%201st%20bourgeaut.marie.jpg
Colorblind greatness

You white racists here talk a lot of shit. These are great men and women, Greater than your white asses could ever be in your wildest dreams. What they put up with to get where they wanted would have made you weak kneed lily livered racist pricks kill yourselves.

The great Carl Brashear

You people should leave the Democratic party. We are enablers

Funny how whites suddenly don't want to talk about race in the race and racism section of this forum.

We have already been moderated to stay on topic and not get personal.

Matthew Henson Discovers the North Pole

We have already been moderated to stay on topic and not get personal.

Should not have taken a moderator to do that.

Why is it important that black greatness be discussed? Why not just discuss someone who is great, regardless of their race?

Why is it so important for whites to have posted at least 20 threads on this page alone talking about how blacks have done nothing, that we don'twork don' t want to be educated, are criminals, etc., that you never said anything about? In fact you went right along agreeing with most of it.

It is that belief that makes it important that whites need to learn that nacs have done great things.

Again Molly, this is the race and racism sectin of this forum. Seems that you had no problem with race being discussed until blacks start saying they do good htings or showng how whites are not perfect.. You whined about me showing whites in a negative manner yet you said nothing while you participated In threads that did nothing but show black iN a negative light.

The OP is black greatness. If that's not something you want to discuss, leave and don't re-enter. You do have that choice. You don't have to be here.
Why is it important to white Americans? Because when we are overseas and tell people America is the greatest place on earth they always say, "what about your ghettos".

The black communities are America's embarrassment. It exposes our abuse of civil rights, makes us look like hypocrites and so on.

And I tell these Europeans it's true, we treat blacks like second class citizens but they also are resistant to doing the things they need to do to clean up and manage their own communities better.

Kwami kilpatrick could have been a great man but set Detroit backwards. Not whites

VAS%201st%20bourgeaut.marie.jpg
Colorblind greatness

The great Carl Brashear

So now after more than 20 threads on this page alone, and countless others in this section dissing people of color, Jews and Muslims , you now want to use colorblind greatness.

Not the thread topic

Why is it important to white Americans? Because when we are overseas and tell people America is the greatest place on earth they always say, "what about your ghettos".

The black communities are America's embarrassment. It exposes our abuse of civil rights, makes us look like hypocrites and so on.

And I tell these Europeans it's true, we treat blacks like second class citizens but they also are resistant to doing the things they need to do to clean up and manage their own communities better.

Kwami kilpatrick could have been a great man but set Detroit backwards. Not whites

You really need to stop telling Europeans those lies.

Kilpatrick was corrupt but he's not what caused the problems in Detroit. Now if you want talk about Detroit start a thread and learn something. But the OP here was not abut Detroit.

Read the OP.

When I read the op, it said this:

"You white racists here talk a lot of shit. These are great men and women, Greater than your white asses could ever be in your wildest dreams. What they put up with to get where they wanted would have made you weak kneed lily livered racist pricks kill yourselves."

Since this is so very VERY obviously nothing but a bait thread rather than a sincere invitation to discussion, I can't imagine how one could expect anything BUT the types of interactions that ensued.

I just guess that the nature of cause and effect simply eludes some people.

Garbage in -- garbage out.

Last edited:
Read the OP.

"You white racists here talk a lot of shit. These are great men and women, Greater than your white asses could ever be in your wildest dreams. What they put up with to get where they wanted would have made you weak kneed lily livered racist pricks kill yourselves."

Since this is so very VERY obviously nothing but a bait thread rather than a sincere invitation to discussion, I can't imagine how one could expect anything BUT the ensuing interactions that ensued.

Well after reading some of the stuff whites here have posted in 20-30 threads in this section, I believe that you apparently have paid no attention what has gone on.

Read the OP.

Since this is so very VERY obviously nothing but a bait thread rather than a sincere invitation to discussion, I can't imagine how one could expect anything BUT the ensuing interactions that ensued.

Well after reading some of the stuff whites here have posted in 20-30 threads in this section, I believe that you apparently have paid no attention what has gone on.
Off topic!

Well, I certainly paid attention to Sealyboo rolling on his back and peeing on his belly for you in a veritable apoplexy of white guilt hoping you would tell him he's one of the good whites, only to have you insult him for his efforts despite his obsequiousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back