Black greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fannie Lou Hamer's speech at the 1964 DNC

Black greatness. I say this as I do because of the over 20 threads just on this page alone that whites here bash black people. When we stop being gorillas, when white people stop telling us we blacks don't know how to act and or may other similar things I have read from you punk ass white bitches, then maybe we all can look at things in a colorblind manner. Don't you EVER think you get to speak the racist bullshit you do then tell me how I should not see color EVER again.

It's like telling you to race us after we've broken your legs. Even if we stop breaking your legs the wounds and scars still exist.

And things still aren't fair. I get it. I know you're more right than we are.

As a liberal all I can tell you is what I think you should do to overcome it.

I'm a liberal also and you can't tell me shit.

He makes some good points...

And I'm not telling him he's wrong except for where he's wrong.

Seems their reply to telling them to speak English is, "they shouldn't have to."

I agree but unfortunately they do.

I'm willing to bet most of the poor black don't speak good English. That's giving employers an excuse.

Oh, here's another one. They name their kid Jamal or Tyron knowing hiring managers are white and racist.

If you are going to rebuilt the hood yourselves and hire each other by all means name your kid meta world peace but if you want your kid to get a job you should start naming them Ben.

Not condolezza.

You are right and wrong.

On the issue of names. Who is anyone to say a parent can or can not name their child something that reflaects their own cultural, ethnic, religious or creative identity? Why should parents be forced to name their children traditionally because of racism? Parents are naming get their kids all sorts of stuff now.

On the issue of good language skills, I agree. If you want to succeed you need to be articulate and speak English well. That isn't racist, it applies to everyone whether it's Appalachia or Detroit.

But not having good language skills is not the problem in the black community.

Look, this thread was started about black accomplishments because out of 35 threads on just this page alone there were more than 20 threads denigrating ;blacks with comments basically saying that back have done nothing or produced nothing of benefit to the US and the world. So then all of you suddenly race conscious people wishing for a colorblind post racial America can go to hell. This thread is about black accomplishments. It's located in the race and racism section where it's supposed to be. If you don't want to talk about that don't enter this thread. There are all kinds of threads here in this section where you racists can go mouth off . This just won't be one of them.

This is greatness.

Malcolm X - By Any Means Necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back