Black greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the OP.

When I read the op, it said this:

"You white racists here talk a lot of shit. These are great men and women, Greater than your white asses could ever be in your wildest dreams. What they put up with to get where they wanted would have made you weak kneed lily livered racist pricks kill yourselves."

Since this is so very VERY obviously nothing but a bait thread rather than a sincere invitation to discussion, I can't imagine how one could expect anything BUT the ensuing interactions that ensued.

I just guess that the nature of cause and effect simply eludes some people.

Garbage in -- garbage out.

Well after reading some of the stuff whites here have posted in 20-30 threads in this section, I believe that you apparently have paid no attention what has gone on.
Off topic!

Actually it's why this is a topic. But since you want to try saying something:

Leon Sullivan

We are going to talk about this guy much more.

Why is it important that black greatness be discussed? Why not just discuss someone who is great, regardless of their race?

Why is it so important for whites to have posted at least 20 threads on this page alone talking about how blacks have done nothing, that we don'twork don' t want to be educated, are criminals, etc., that you never said anything about? In fact you went right along agreeing with most of it.

It is that belief that makes it important that whites need to learn that nacs have done great things.

Again Molly, this is the race and racism sectin of this forum. Seems that you had no problem with race being discussed until blacks start saying they do good htings or showng how whites are not perfect.. You whined about me showing whites in a negative manner yet you said nothing while you participated In threads that did nothing but show black iN a negative light.

The OP is black greatness. If that's not something you want to discuss, leave and don't re-enter. You do have that choice. You don't have to be here.
I never agreed with any of the stuff you accuse me of. Nobody is perfect. I commend anyone doing good and great things. What is irritating is when you feel you must put down the white people in order to make a point. There were and are many great black people, white people, etc etc. I never said there weren't.

Well after reading some of the stuff whites here have posted in 20-30 threads in this section, I believe that you apparently have paid no attention what has gone on.

Well, I certainly paid attention to Sealyboo rolling on his back and peeing on his belly for you in a veritable apoplexy of white guilt hoping you would tell him he's one of the good whites, only to have you insult him for his efforts despite his obsequiousness.

There is no such thing as white guilt.

Why is it important that black greatness be discussed? Why not just discuss someone who is great, regardless of their race?

Why is it so important for whites to have posted at least 20 threads on this page alone talking about how blacks have done nothing, that we don'twork don' t want to be educated, are criminals, etc., that you never said anything about? In fact you went right along agreeing with most of it.

It is that belief that makes it important that whites need to learn that nacs have done great things.

Again Molly, this is the race and racism sectin of this forum. Seems that you had no problem with race being discussed until blacks start saying they do good htings or showng how whites are not perfect.. You whined about me showing whites in a negative manner yet you said nothing while you participated In threads that did nothing but show black iN a negative light.

The OP is black greatness. If that's not something you want to discuss, leave and don't re-enter. You do have that choice. You don't have to be here.
I never agreed with any of the stuff you accuse me of. Nobody is perfect. I commend anyone doing good and great things. What is irritating is when you feel you must put down the white people in order to make a point. There were and are many great black people, white people, etc etc. I never said there weren't.

Like I said, you participated in threads where blacks were put down consistently and said nothing.

So I feel that you should do the same now.

You white racists here talk a lot of shit. These are great men and women, Greater than your white asses could ever be in your wildest dreams. What they put up with to get where they wanted would have made you weak kneed lily livered racist pricks kill yourselves.

1. Carl Brashear 12 steps to Honor

The great Carl Brashear

He took these steps in the late1960's. This is within our lifetimes. .

Standard racist thread proving you are no better than the assholes you accuse of being racist.

Why do you think a thread about "White" accomplishments in history is racist but a thread about "Black" accomplishments in history is not?

Like I said, you participated in threads where blacks were put down consistently and said nothing.

Some of the responses I may have agreed with, some not. I don't always agree or disagree when whites are put down, which you constantly do. My replies to you have been made because of the apparent hatefulness of whites. Anyone who even disagrees with you is called racist. Since this thread is about black greatness I will refrain from any more posts, unless they are to contribute to the topic.

Some of the responses I may have agreed with, some not. I don't always agree or disagree when whites are put down, which you constantly do. My replies to you have been made because of the apparent hatefulness of whites. Anyone who even disagrees with you is called racist. Since this thread is about black greatness I will refrain from any more posts, unless they are to contribute to the topic.
Excellent post, MizMolly, and agreed that it's racist.

A slight disagreement on how to best handle this racism; do you avoid it or confront it? I'm a confront kind of guy, but understand the pros and cons of either position.

I have not put down whites. No one has been called a racist because they disagree with me. People have been called racists for making racist comments.You and others here have a pretty convoluted way of looking at things. I have stated that whites have benefitted from racist laws and policies. That's not a put down, it's the truth. I have stated there is white on white crime and that whites commit the most crime. That is not a put down of whites, it is the truth. You have made claims about blacks and they have been patently false based on fact. Everything I have said about whites has been in response to what whites said about us as blacks. I did not see you openly telling anyone white here how they should not put down blacks Molly.

There is no apparent hatefulness of whites here That kid of childish ass argument style needs to end. Whites do not get to denigrate every race on earth but their own then cry like infants about hate because someone tells the truth about them. Grow up!

Excellent post, MizMolly, and agreed that it's racist.

A slight disagreement on how to best handle this racism; do you avoid it or confront it? I'm a confront kind of guy, but understand the pros and cons of either position.

Start a thread and point out the racism.

Racism. I think there's more then a bit of it when we refer to "black culture" as if all black culture is "gansta". Or, as if it is racially unique instead of being the same culture of past groups who inhabited impoverished urban landscapes ...Irish gangs, Italian mafia, Hispanic gangs and cartels. All those groups suffered from ethnic discrimination, but at some you have to move beyond that and tackle the situations that seem to be keeping people from moving out. Racism is only one aspect and it's in danger of becoming an excuse to fall back on.
Instead of blaming "whitey" for everything, why not..

Elect people who will improve schools, bring in jobs and training to communities and hold them accountable, don't tolerate corruption simply because he is opposing whitey.

Look at role models...promote what you want to see, like the ones in this thread.

Don't tolerate or excuse the bad because of racism and don't make it an excuse for failure. It's a barrier but barriers can be overcome. Sometimes though it's just an excuse for not trying and there is only so much you can keep blaming on whites with looking at the contributions of your own communities.

Likewise from the white side. Racism exists. The forum is chock full of blatantly racist threads most of which target blacks. I don't quite know what else you can call threads casting doubt on the genetic intelligence of races, denigrating assumptions of "culture", ignoring the many and complex reasons behind crime rates and focusing on race only. Or how about the "feral negro" threads infesting the forum, that utterly ignores similar barbaric crimes by whites? Threads that ignore the bias in the justice system, that send more young black men juvie or to prison for crimes that if they were white, they'd be less likely to enter the system for.

On the whole Black users on this forum are certainly disproportionately more racist.
On the whole...no. It's a matter of perspective and assumption.

90% of the folks here...we have no idea what race they are.

So, it's just some coincidence that some users here spout pro-Black, and anti-White ideals?

They must be unknown, but then we see they actually admit to being Black, they don't even deny it.

So, why should we think otherwise?
The majority of members don't even post in here.

Start a thread and point out the racism.
Translation: You are correct, DW. This thread is racist. If you want to start another thread about racism, you are free to do so since we are all free, regardless of background, genetics or other differences, to discuss anything we like in our great nation!

Thanks, IM2, but this thread is fine.

Please, you just want to shut down open honest criticism. Please, you are a coward calling people names that don't agree, and calling mods like they were your mommy. This is a one street here, isn't it? What IS the real topic here? Black heroes? Or your white guilty conscience being salved? Poor poor you. I addressed this thread, and you come back here insulting and having a tantrum. OK, My black hero? Douglas Washington, some guy I grew up with. Or, My councilor in Jr. High, Mrs. Hall. Just plain ol' folks that added a little extra to life.

Last edited:
I have not put down whites.....
Ummm...yes you have dude. You did it repeatedly in the OP and in several post since.

Sure, attacking racists for being fucking assholes is fine, but you specifically went out of your way to attack "white" racists and, in the comment "Greater than your white asses could ever be in your wildest dreams", all people whiter than yourself. Be honest, dude, you're as big a racist as those you accuse. Can you be that honest?

You white racists here talk a lot of shit. These are great men and women, Greater than your white asses could ever be in your wildest dreams. What they put up with to get where they wanted would have made you weak kneed lily livered racist pricks kill yourselves.

1. Carl Brashear 12 steps to Honor

The great Carl Brashear

He took these steps in the late1960's. This is within our lifetimes. .

I have not put down whites. !

You have always strongly suggested that Whites are morally inferior over Blacks.

Fannie Lou Hamer's speech at the 1964 DNC

Black greatness. I say this as I do because of the over 20 threads just on this page alone that whites here bash black people. When we stop being gorillas, when white people stop telling us we blacks don't know how to act and or may other similar things I have read from you punk ass white bitches, then maybe we all can look at things in a colorblind manner. Don't you EVER think you get to speak the racist bullshit you do then tell me how I should not see color EVER again.

It's like telling you to race us after we've broken your legs. Even if we stop breaking your legs the wounds and scars still exist.

And things still aren't fair. I get it. I know you're more right than we are.

As a liberal all I can tell you is what I think you should do to overcome it.

I'm a liberal also and you can't tell me shit.

He makes some good points...

And I'm not telling him he's wrong except for where he's wrong.

Seems their reply to telling them to speak English is, "they shouldn't have to."

I agree but unfortunately they do.

I'm willing to bet most of the poor black don't speak good English. That's giving employers an excuse.

Oh, here's another one. They name their kid Jamal or Tyron knowing hiring managers are white and racist.

If you are going to rebuilt the hood yourselves and hire each other by all means name your kid meta world peace but if you want your kid to get a job you should start naming them Ben.

Not condolezza.

You are right and wrong.

On the issue of names. Who is anyone to say a parent can or can not name their child something that reflaects their own cultural, ethnic, religious or creative identity? Why should parents be forced to name their children traditionally because of racism? Parents are naming get their kids all sorts of stuff now.

On the issue of good language skills, I agree. If you want to succeed you need to be articulate and speak English well. That isn't racist, it applies to everyone whether it's Appalachia or Detroit.

On the whole...no. It's a matter of perspective and assumption.

90% of the folks here...we have no idea what race they are.

So, it's just some coincidence that some users here spout pro-Black, and anti-White ideals?

They must be unknown, but then we see they actually admit to being Black, they don't even deny it.

So, why should we think otherwise?
The majority of members don't even post in here.
Agreed, but you should know that SobieskiSavedEurope is a self-proclaimed White Supremacist....but denies he's a fucking Nazi.

I've vigorously have fought Nazis, and Nazism over the years, so how could I be a Nazi?

White supremacists support all Whites, I don't even like the majority of Whites, I don't like the whole of Western Europe, and don't like the whole of Southern Europe (If their even really White) and I'm not too keen on some Eastern Europeans like Russians, Ukrainians, or Lithuanians.
Nice dance, Sobie. Why are you so vigorously denying being a fucking Nazi when I specifically said you'd denied being one?

Aside from skin tone preference, what difference do you see between yourself and the author of the OP?

Are you crazy? I am no black nationalist. This is the ignorance that has come about from you whites listening to right wing talk shows. Anyone black who says whites have done one thing wrong in the least, even when its true, becomes a racist black nationalist wanting all whites dead.

This thread proves racism still exists. Blacks are just now becoming as racist as whites. So, you want the red pill or the blue pill, Mr, Anderson?

Why do we need threads on black greatness?

Maybe because many of those people and their achievements I'd never heard of...what a shame it is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back