Black Friday Wal-Mart Walkout

I hope that was rhetorical.

No, it wasn't. I truly don't see how anyone could be that stupid and have enough braincells to run autonomic functions, like the heart or breathing.

IF what the fucktard claimed was true and Walmart pulls 164 Billion in profits, then a loss of $9 billion would be two-thirds. But the drooling retard thinks they wouldn't raise prices, because, uh, well, because...

God Bless freedom.

We aren't China. Our workers aren't forced into labor.

thats right...

no one forced these people to work for walmart... and they are free to quit at any time.

spoken like someone whose never had to struggle to feed themselves. :eusa_whistle:

unions grew because owners abused workers. forcing people into giving up their holiday for no reason except to start the holiday season a day early is abusive.

walmart already destroys neighborhood businesses and communities... and drives down wages and forces people to outsource to china in order to meet the prices they demand from manufactureres.

but that's all hunky dory.

God Bless freedom.

thats right...

no one forced these people to work for walmart... and they are free to quit at any time.

spoken like someone whose never had to struggle to feed themselves. :eusa_whistle:

unions grew because owners abused workers. forcing people into giving up their holiday for no reason except to start the holiday season a day early is abusive.

walmart already destroys neighborhood businesses and communities... and drives down wages and forces people to outsource to china in order to meet the prices they demand from manufactureres.

Who is forced to shop at Walmart?

Great! Hope you don't mind cutting the checks!

we already are, moron.

isn't it funny how resentful these twits are when people get paid a decent wage for a decent days' labor...

or when they have things like ... oh no!!!... holidays off with their families.

like walmart provides emergency services.

retards.

Funny, my daughter was working at Walmart when 9/11 happened. My ex works at the Pentagon as a computer programmer. We couldn't establish contact, I was pretty frantic. When the folks at Walmart found out that my daughter had not been back East in years, management paid for a round-trip ticket for the daughter to go back and make sure all was well. Seemed like pretty decent people where she worked...

we already are, moron.

isn't it funny how resentful these twits are when people get paid a decent wage for a decent days' labor...

or when they have things like ... oh no!!!... holidays off with their families.

like walmart provides emergency services.

retards.

Funny, my daughter was working at Walmart when 9/11 happened. My ex works at the Pentagon as a computer programmer. We couldn't establish contact, I was pretty frantic. When the folks at Walmart found out that my daughter had not been back East in years, management paid for a round-trip ticket for the daughter to go back and make sure all was well. Seemed like pretty decent people where she worked...

731127d1339148391-new-member-sharing-collection-extremely-affordable-watches-363-bruce-willis-cool-story-bro-image.png

God Bless freedom.

thats right...

I know how unions grew up. There was a time and place for them....... their time and place has passed.

No one is forcing anyone to work.... people can leave any time they like. If someone does not want to work a holiday... they can quit. Working on a holiday is not abusive. Though i am sure unions think so.....

I understand the whole walmart dynamic..... but they are not the only ones who rely on asian products. Read the labels in mom and pop neighborhood businesses.. and they all have their fair share of made in china products.

It's not about being lazy. Wal-mart treats their employees like dirt. They pay a decent enough wage for unskilled labor, but they're assholes.

Hmmm. Then employees should seek better opportunity elsewhere.

Or, they could strike.

They have the right to do both.:)

yes, they have the right to strike... and walmart has the right to fire them for walking off of their josh.

its all about choices... win win.

Don't have too much sympathy. These peole can better their situations with education, self employment, a second job...there are many possibilities....

Oh Yeah! Lets invest more in education that won't mean shit if you still can't get paid for it.

[youtube]kXpwAOHJsxg[/youtube]

It's not about being lazy. Wal-mart treats their employees like dirt. They pay a decent enough wage for unskilled labor, but they're assholes.

Do you ever THINK before you write?

The real problem with this is that its a buyer's market out there. The WalMart employees have every right to be treated with decency and honesty but WalMart will continue to go right on cheating them and much worse because for every worker who walks out, the are dozens willing to put up with the worst. And, the worst is what WalMart is.

We plan to take coffee and food to the parking lot of our local, small town WalMart for those who do walk out. My bet is that you and other brainless rw's will do is shop there because what you want is to sell out your own country and your fellow citizens.

Keep China green, shop WalMart.

lol, well at least they'll have a full belly before they have to start looking for another job..
and hey good luck to them, UNEMPOYMENT is around 8%

That's it put 'em on the dole. The solution to everything. Hey, Sparky, what do you do when hypothetically everyone decides to go that route?

Where does the money then come from?

Didn't think of that yet, eh Hugo

Big deal the 100 already on the dole go on a little more, but 150 more get hired off the dole to replace them.

:badgrin: Walmart shares are already down $10 since news of these strikes broke last month. That is a $33.4 Billion loss to Walmart's owners. :badgrin: Corporate is getting taken to the woodshed!!!! Their employees should they get fired will notice little difference.

Aren't free markets a wonderful way to pick the inners and losers!

You are a commie bitch who picks winners & losers by giving tax breaks & subsidies to your favorite business. Your party has increased the amount of people on the government dole thus increasing your communist nanny-state. Get your fucking cronies off the tax roll commie troll bot.

Stop subsidizing companies & their workers & make them pay their own way free market style idiot.

Sad days for America when people want to make working in Walmart a career. But that is what happens when we send our low skill jobs overseas or allow unskilled labor to flood our borders.

Does anyone know what Target, Kmart or Sears pays their people? Is it better? Are people beating down the door to get employed by those stores?

Do you ever THINK before you write?

The real problem with this is that its a buyer's market out there. The WalMart employees have every right to be treated with decency and honesty but WalMart will continue to go right on cheating them and much worse because for every worker who walks out, the are dozens willing to put up with the worst. And, the worst is what WalMart is.

We plan to take coffee and food to the parking lot of our local, small town WalMart for those who do walk out. My bet is that you and other brainless rw's will do is shop there because what you want is to sell out your own country and your fellow citizens.

Keep China green, shop WalMart.

lol, well at least they'll have a full belly before they have to start looking for another job..
and hey good luck to them, UNEMPOYMENT is around 8%

Why are these Leftards upset about somebody working on a thanksgivings to God day which most of them don't believe in, anyway?

Strange.

Big deal the 100 already on the dole go on a little more, but 150 more get hired off the dole to replace them.

:badgrin: Walmart shares are already down $10 since news of these strikes broke last month. That is a $33.4 Billion loss to Walmart's owners. :badgrin: Corporate is getting taken to the woodshed!!!! Their employees should they get fired will notice little difference.

Aren't free markets a wonderful way to pick the inners and losers!

You are a commie bitch who picks winners & losers by giving tax breaks & subsidies to your favorite business. Your party has increased the amount of people on the government dole thus increasing your communist nanny-state. Get your fucking cronies off the tax roll commie troll bot.

Stop subsidizing companies & their workers & make them pay their own way free market style idiot.
I don't think so, KM. Those businesses that get "tax breaks" actually are responsible for more jobs than the government, plus you don't have to pay the salaries like you do for a government job. Businesses tend to flock to countries that allow them to flourish a little, giving more back than they take. You really need to learn how to read a P&L Statement before you blister businesses that your handlers who'd like to redistribute their profits to put in Nancy Pelosi's relatives pockets by her share of the redistribution mockery, who get 100% of their money back on bankrupted businesses thanks to her legislative sneakery.

You really need to be able to understand a P & L, because it's obvious from your faux-rage you've been reading unlearned stuff and HuffHo Puff's Post.

I hope that was rhetorical.

No, it wasn't. I truly don't see how anyone could be that stupid and have enough braincells to run autonomic functions, like the heart or breathing.

IF what the fucktard claimed was true and Walmart pulls 164 Billion in profits, then a loss of $9 billion would be two-thirds. But the drooling retard thinks they wouldn't raise prices, because, uh, well, because...

Another retard who can't read. Did I say your commie picked winner Walmart wouldn't miss the $9 billion???? NO I DID NOT IDIOT!!!!

I said level the playing field with taxes & minimum wage. You communist sympathizers suck balls. Tax favoritism, loopholes & worker support subsidies are commie crap for pussies.

The only business that remotely need subsidies are export business that must compete with other commie nations tariff & subsidies. But you stupid commie retards actually subsidize Walmarts imports from your favorite communist countries. Fucking communist sympathizing - TRADER!!!!

Last edited:
Don't have too much sympathy. These peole can better their situations with education, self employment, a second job...there are many possibilities....

The video was interesting, it seems that our colleges are becoming quite the rip off. I would have thought that the engineer would have been able to find a job. The rest of them had degrees which were never really in much demand, thus the rip off. Today you would be better off learning how to use a wrench then how to draw a butterfly.

The video was interesting, it seems that our colleges are becoming quite the rip off. I would have thought that the engineer would have been able to find a job. The rest of them had degrees which were never really in much demand, thus the rip off. Today you would be better off learning how to use a wrench then how to draw a butterfly.

They are largely becoming puppy mills which exist to provide paychecks to professors and administrators - gubmint subsidized either directly by tax dollars and/or indirectly by absurd student loans.

Anecdotally, we have a local community college which is well respected, adds new building every year and passes every tax levy they ask for.

A study just came out that their average graduation rate is just 9%.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back