Black Entertainment TV BET is Racist

JBtower69

Rookie
Mar 30, 2009
I am thinking of trying to file a lawsuit with the ACLU against BET for racism.The other night the tv station known as BET aired the Presidental address.They have never aired any other Presidental Address before no not Bush's or even Clinton's now is this just the double standard that whites are held to or what if there was White television network the name itself would be under lawsuits.If Fox only showed Bush's presidental address and not Obama's they would call it racism.The fact of the matter is this stuff has got to stop the whoa is me Im african American im a victim give me give me is BS and it is ruining this country.Every country has had slavery but none has to put up with the crying we do this double standard playing the race card makes me sick since if we are all christians and believe in the bible the Blacks of egypt mad the Jewish people slaves for years you do not hear the jewish people saying you owe me because of what you did hundred of years ago.Whites killed Whites so African Americans can be free do you ever hear about that?Monorovia a country created by the U.S in Africa When James Monroe was president was set up for any blacks that wanted to go home.Why stay here and complain if you were not happy.No People were done more wrong by this country than the American Indian do you ever hear them playing the race card.Quit holding this country hostage with the race card.

I am thinking of trying to file a lawsuit with the ACLU against BET for racism.The other night the tv station known as BET aired the Presidental address.They have never aired any other Presidental Address before no not Bush's or even Clinton's now is this just the double standard that whites are held to or what if there was White television network the name itself would be under lawsuits.If Fox only showed Bush's presidental address and not Obama's they would call it racism.The fact of the matter is this stuff has got to stop the whoa is me Im african American im a victim give me give me is BS and it is ruining this country.Every country has had slavery but none has to put up with the crying we do this double standard playing the race card makes me sick since if we are all christians and believe in the bible the Blacks of egypt mad the Jewish people slaves for years you do not hear the jewish people saying you owe me because of what you did hundred of years ago.Whites killed Whites so African Americans can be free do you ever hear about that?Monorovia a country created by the U.S in Africa When James Monroe was president was set up for any blacks that wanted to go home.Why stay here and complain if you were not happy.No People were done more wrong by this country than the American Indian do you ever hear them playing the race card.Quit holding this country hostage with the race card.

Yes, I've heard a lot of Indians playing the race card. Lot of hispanics too.

If you take out the word black and replace it with white and it sounds racist, then it's racist with the word black too. That goes for any other race as well.

Better than suing, register with the FCC to start White Entertainment Television.

Then get back to us and let us know how it's going.

BET is owned by an old white guy. It wasn't created for racist reasons; it was presumably created to target and get money from a specific demographic (yes, blacks.) Don't let that stop anyone from complaining about how horrible it is to be white, though. Carry on.

BET is owned by an old white guy. It wasn't created for racist reasons; it was presumably created to target and get money from a specific demographic (yes, blacks.) Don't let that stop anyone from complaining about how horrible it is to be white, though. Carry on.

No one here made the claim that it was created for racist reasons. The complaint is that they are being racist because they only show black presidential addresses.

I dont agree with this assumption though. I think BET isnt being racist, they just know that black people usually are more racist than most, so they wont watch white presidential addresses. BET is only giving their black veiwing audience what they want. Its their audience that is racist, not BET themselves.

No one here made the claim that it was created for racist reasons. The complaint is that they are being racist because they only show black presidential addresses.
They're Black Entertainment Television. Why wouldn't it make for sense for a TV station that ostensibly broadcasts programs related to the black community to focus more on a black president than on white presidents?

I dont agree with this assumption though. I think BET isnt being racist, they just know that black people usually are more racist than most, so they wont watch white presidential addresses. BET is only giving their black veiwing audience what they want. Its their audience that is racist, not BET themselves.
I think that characterizing an entire ethnic group as more racist than another is a risky generalization. How do you know that blacks tend to be more racist than whites? Your and my notions of the prevalence of racism among blacks do not necessarily correspond with reality.

The only thing I'm offended by is the glaring double standard.

I think that characterizing an entire ethnic group as more racist than another is a risky generalization.

Not when its true.

How do you know that blacks tend to be more racist than whites?

...because after being alive for 36 years, and i have a lifetime of experiences. I hear it in their music, its in every black comics routine and they constantly point the finger at white people. They demand things like reperations, as if anyone alive today had a hand in slavery. White people cant just go walking around black neighborhoods, but black people can walk through white neighborhoods without any fear.

I worked in the night club industry for years, and ive seen all kinds of crowds. Ive done predominately white nights, ive done asian nights, gay nights and black nights. I cant think of a single time where racism reared its head, except for on hip hop nights, which are mostly comprised black people. I hear their words and i see how they act. Do all of them act like this? No, of course not, but they are far more racist than any other crowd.... and while we are being honest, they refuse to tip. Bar tenders used to get in heated arguements over who had to work hip hop nights for little money, and who got to work techno nights, where you could make a killing.

Your and my notions of the prevalence of racism among blacks do not necessarily correspond with reality.

You can pretend to be oblivious to what everyone already knows, but that doesnt mean i have to. Black people are notorious for being bigotted. They hate white people, mexicans, asians, jews and they especially hate gay people. They seem to have problems with everyone BUT black people. There is zero recognition of any wrong doings on their part, yet they constantly point the finger at everyone else.

...and please dont make me have to say "not all black people are like this" with every statement i make about black people, as that should be obvious to any logically thinking person. The point is, there are larger numbers of them like this, more so than any other race.

Last edited:
A buddy of mine worked as a server in a North Jersey Cheesecake Factory, and the smallest tips he ever received on large bills were from black celebrities. Most notably, Lil Kim and Vince Carter.

We're talking multiple hundred dollar checks, and they're dropping a fucking 20 spot on the table. :rolleyes:

And he said Lil Kim was in there ALL THE TIME, it was supposedly one of her favorite places to eat.

Last edited:
Oh DJ Clue was another one who tipped bad. I have to remember all the names he gave me, it was fucking ridiculous. We're talking about millionaires who tip less than 10%. And nobody better give that retarded ass bullshit line about that's how the rich stay rich, in the face of the FLEET of vehicles these people own, not to mention their housing portfolio, and the 5 star hotel penthouses they rent for hundreds of thousands of dollars a night.

A buddy of mine worked as a server in a North Jersey Cheesecake Factory, and the smallest tips he ever received on large bills were from black celebrities. Most notably, Lil Kim and Vince Carter.

We're talking multiple hundred dollar checks, and they're dropping a fucking 20 spot on the table. :rolleyes:

And he said Lil Kim was in there ALL THE TIME, it was supposedly one of her favorite places to eat.
Jeesh, he's lucky he didn't get shot.

It isn't exactly a ghetto establishment Rav.

And why would he get shot anyway? Because there's black patrons??? :eusa_eh:

It isn't exactly a ghetto establishment Rav.

And why would he get shot anyway? Because there's black patrons??? :eusa_eh:
lol...I was being sarcastic.

Do you think entertainers being stingy is only a trait of black entertainers? I've got news for you.

No shit? BET racist? Who'd of thought ... :eek:

Forum List

Back