Black Entertainment TV BET is Racist

Jeesh, he's lucky he didn't get shot.

It isn't exactly a ghetto establishment Rav.

And why would he get shot anyway? Because there's black patrons??? :eusa_eh:
lol...I was being sarcastic.

Do you think entertainers being stingy is only a trait of black entertainers? I've got news for you.

Only YOU would think that because I mentioned black celebrities being lousy tippers, it meant I thought only the black ones were capable of such. :rolleyes:

Well, you, and bigdaddygtr. That's some top notch company there rav :thup:

It isn't exactly a ghetto establishment Rav.

And why would he get shot anyway? Because there's black patrons??? :eusa_eh:

Do you think entertainers being stingy is only a trait of black entertainers? I've got news for you.

Only YOU would think that because I mentioned black celebrities being lousy tippers, it meant I thought only the black ones were capable of such. :rolleyes:

Reread your original post.

I am thinking of trying to file a lawsuit with the ACLU against BET for racism.The other night the tv station known as BET aired the Presidental address.They have never aired any other Presidental Address before no not Bush's or even Clinton's now is this just the double standard that whites are held to or what if there was White television network the name itself would be under lawsuits.If Fox only showed Bush's presidental address and not Obama's they would call it racism.The fact of the matter is this stuff has got to stop the whoa is me Im african American im a victim give me give me is BS and it is ruining this country.Every country has had slavery but none has to put up with the crying we do this double standard playing the race card makes me sick since if we are all christians and believe in the bible the Blacks of egypt mad the Jewish people slaves for years you do not hear the jewish people saying you owe me because of what you did hundred of years ago.Whites killed Whites so African Americans can be free do you ever hear about that?Monorovia a country created by the U.S in Africa When James Monroe was president was set up for any blacks that wanted to go home.Why stay here and complain if you were not happy.No People were done more wrong by this country than the American Indian do you ever hear them playing the race card.Quit holding this country hostage with the race card.

....So, you're going to make us look better by filing yet ANOTHER bullshit lawsuit, when you're complaining about all the shit that's been claimed in the past?

How are you stopping the problem, again?

Is there actually a law that says a network can't be racist? I doubt it.

What do you think would happen if they had an "all white" station where they made bad jokes about black?
People would get angry, but that doesn't mean there is a law against it.

Seriously? You think there wouldn't be a lynch mob mentality to have it forcefully removed? Or you don't think the government would pander to the "oppressed" group more because they are a minority?

Hell, even Dave Chappel thinks it's out of hand ... and he's black. He makes more jokes about how minority-centric hate crimes are than anyone else I have know. Watch his show a bit, you'll see, it's true. A black group can be racist even on national TV without recourse, but the instant a whit person makes a ****** joke it's a federal crime.

What do you think would happen if they had an "all white" station where they made bad jokes about black?

Seriously? You think there wouldn't be a lynch mob mentality to have it forcefully removed? Or you don't think the government would pander to the "oppressed" group more because they are a minority?

Hell, even Dave Chappel thinks it's out of hand ... and he's black. He makes more jokes about how minority-centric hate crimes are than anyone else I have know. Watch his show a bit, you'll see, it's true. A black group can be racist even on national TV without recourse, but the instant a whit person makes a ****** joke it's a federal crime.
This is what would happen if a tv station made racist remarks about black people. 1. People would get upset. 2. The internet would talk of nothing else. 3. People would call, write and email the network demanding heads roll. 4. The network would probably roll a few heads.

No arrests would be made, the government wouldn't interfere (they cannot).

This is how it should work. If BET bothers you in the same way, follow the four steps above and quit whining like a little girl.

It isn't a federal crime, that is a figment of your imagination.

What I stated was just a simple fact. He told me that the smallest tips he received on checks that large were from black celebrities. He named me at least 10 different ones who were notorious for stiffing the waitstaff.

How that means I think only blacks are capable of such a thing is beyond me, Rav, and that's why liberals are lambasted for their racial sensitivity. You guys get so whacked out in the head over it, that it makes you say stupid shit like you just said.

Think about it.

Last edited:

This is what would happen if a tv station made racist remarks about black people. 1. People would get upset. 2. The internet would talk of nothing else. 3. People would call, write and email the network demanding heads roll. 4. The network would probably roll a few heads.

This is how it should work. If BET bothers you in the same way, follow the four steps above and quit whining like a little girl.

LOL ... it'd be nice to live in your fantasy world.

What I stated was just a simple fact. He told me that the smallest tips he received on checks that large were from black celebrities. He named me at least 10 different ones who were notorious for stiffing the waitstaff.

How that means I think only blacks are capable of such a thing is beyond me, Rav, and that's why liberals are lambasted for their racial sensitivity. You guys get so whacked out in the head over it, that it makes you say stupid shit like you just said.

Think about it.
Did he tell you how the white entertainers tipped or does his establishment have a high ratio of black entertainers? I know from experience that rappers treat people like shit...but I don't know if it is a black thing or an image thing they feel they have to project.

LOL ... it'd be nice to live in your fantasy world.
Show me the law, Kitten. I can't help it if black people have thoroughly cowed you. I'd say that is more your problem than someone else's.

Think about it.
Did he tell you how the white entertainers tipped or does his establishment have a high ratio of black entertainers? I know from experience that rappers treat people like shit...but I don't know if it is a black thing or an image thing they feel they have to project.

I'll ask him again how the white celebs tipped, this was a couple years ago and he doesn't work there anymore. The place is a well-known franchise on the east coast, I don't know how far south and west it goes, but it's popular. The one he worked at was right outside of NYC on the Jersey side. Not necessarily a black area, but not necessarily an all white area either. I imagine if it was a celeb spot, there would be an even mixture.

And it wasn't just rappers. There were sports players too, like Vince Carter. Carter's got more millions than he'll ever know what to do with. There's just no reason to tip like that.

I think that characterizing an entire ethnic group as more racist than another is a risky generalization.

Not when its true.
A generalization can only be so true.

How do you know that blacks tend to be more racist than whites?

...because after being alive for 36 years, and i have a lifetime of experiences. I hear it in their music, its in every black comics routine and they constantly point the finger at white people. They demand things like reperations, as if anyone alive today had a hand in slavery. White people cant just go walking around black neighborhoods, but black people can walk through white neighborhoods without any fear.
Your experiences with blacks cannot be described as knowledge of blacks being more racist than any other ethnic group. If a scientifically conducted survey was provided that showed that blacks tend to be more racist than whites, I'd be more inclined to believe you.

I worked in the night club industry for years, and ive seen all kinds of crowds. Ive done predominately white nights, ive done asian nights, gay nights and black nights. I cant think of a single time where racism reared its head, except for on hip hop nights, which are mostly comprised black people. I hear their words and i see how they act. Do all of them act like this? No, of course not, but they are far more racist than any other crowd.... and while we are being honest, they refuse to tip. Bar tenders used to get in heated arguements over who had to work hip hop nights for little money, and who got to work techno nights, where you could make a killing.
Are you suggesting that the black patrons of a single nightclub are a representative sample of the entire black population?

You can pretend to be oblivious to what everyone already knows, but that doesnt mean i have to. Black people are notorious for being bigotted. They hate white people, mexicans, asians, jews and they especially hate gay people. They seem to have problems with everyone BUT black people. There is zero recognition of any wrong doings on their part, yet they constantly point the finger at everyone else.

...and please dont make me have to say "not all black people are like this" with every statement i make about black people, as that should be obvious to any logically thinking person. The point is, there are larger numbers of them like this, more so than any other race.
As I said, I'll believe you if you back up what you've said with credible data. I don't make race-wide judgments based on the personal experiences and anecdotes of others. Personally, I haven't observed anything that would lead me to believe that black people are more racist than other people, and most of them live down here.

I am thinking of trying to file a lawsuit with the ACLU against BET for racism.

Yeah, you should do that.

The other night the tv station known as BET aired the Presidental address.

Those cur!

They have never aired any other Presidental Address before no not Bush's or even Clinton's now is this just the double standard that whites are held to or what if there was White television network the name itself would be under lawsuits.

An entire language is a terrible thing to waste.

If Fox only showed Bush's presidental address and not Obama's they would call it racism.

Oh I doubt that. Fox would call THAT about par for the course, don't you think?

The fact of the matter is this stuff has got to stop

As does this sentence...with a period.

the whoa is me Im african American im a victim give me give me is BS and it is ruining this country.

I wasn't aware that many bank presidents were Black.

Every country has had slavery but none has to put up with the crying we do

Maybe what you're hearing is weaping of members of the Anti-run-on Sentence Society. They're a rather pedantic group and highly emotional.

this double standard playing the race card makes me sick since if we are all christians and believe in the bible the Blacks of egypt mad the Jewish people slaves for years you do not hear the jewish people saying you owe me because of what you did hundred of years ago.

And then when the rock rolls away, if the Easter bunny sees his shadow, we have six more weeks of Purim. Remember -- make disparaging noises at every mention of Haman's name!

Whites killed Whites so African Americans can be free do you ever hear about that?

I heard once that there was something called a Civil War. That have anything to do with it?

Monorovia a country created by the U.S in Africa When James Monroe was president was set up for any blacks that wanted to go home.

And all they need do was click their heels together three times and say:

There's no place like home! There's no place like home! There's no place like home!

Why stay here and complain if you were not happy

Perhaps they don't have busfare?

No People were done more wrong by this country than the American Indian do you ever hear them playing the race card.

I understand that Custer was actually killed by a question mark.

Apparently some dumb-assed white man had left one laying around -- instead of using it at the end of the sentence ~ like he should have!

Quit holding this country hostage with the race card.

Okay.

I prefer to duct tape nations I hold hostage, anyway.

It's to bad that white folks don't have a equal amount of racial pride as we see in other races. White folks do have alot to be proud of and it would be interesting to see what a white intertainment channel would produce.

Are you suggesting that the black patrons of a single nightclub are a representative sample of the entire black population?

That was merely one good example of my experience. I have many.

Your experiences with blacks cannot be described as knowledge of blacks being more racist than any other ethnic group. If a scientifically conducted survey was provided that showed that blacks tend to be more racist than whites, I'd be more inclined to believe you.

Having black skin doesnt make you inherently more racist than anyone else, but being part of the black culture in the US does. As for science, i dont see how science can rate racism, so you are asking for an impossibility, though i know that you are fully aware of that. You think this is a clever counter debate, buts its not, its quite pathetic actually. Its the kind of thing you might expect from a person who knows he is losing a debate.

There are many ways outside of personal experience, however, that you can see the bigotry in black America. Everything from the way they voted on proposition 8, to the way they voted for the current president based on the color of his skin.

Why do you continue to deny what is so obvious? Do you really think you are going to trick anyone into believing that black people are not a highly bigotted people in the US?

You may not like that black people are the way they are, but you shouldnt pretend its not happening. If you dont like it, instead of brushing it under the rug, why not try to fix the problem by making them take responsibility for their own prejudices? You should be preaching to them, not white people.

Last edited:
It's to bad that white folks don't have a equal amount of racial pride as we see in other races. White folks do have alot to be proud of and it would be interesting to see what a white intertainment channel would produce.

All Jim Neighbors all the time?

Best of Pat Boone?

Lawrence Welk a go go?

I'll pass.

I am thinking of trying to file a lawsuit with the ACLU against BET for racism.The other night the tv station known as BET aired the Presidental address.They have never aired any other Presidental Address before no not Bush's or even Clinton's now is this just the double standard that whites are held to or what if there was White television network the name itself would be under lawsuits.If Fox only showed Bush's presidental address and not Obama's they would call it racism.The fact of the matter is this stuff has got to stop the whoa is me Im african American im a victim give me give me is BS and it is ruining this country.Every country has had slavery but none has to put up with the crying we do this double standard playing the race card makes me sick since if we are all christians and believe in the bible the Blacks of egypt mad the Jewish people slaves for years you do not hear the jewish people saying you owe me because of what you did hundred of years ago.Whites killed Whites so African Americans can be free do you ever hear about that?Monorovia a country created by the U.S in Africa When James Monroe was president was set up for any blacks that wanted to go home.Why stay here and complain if you were not happy.No People were done more wrong by this country than the American Indian do you ever hear them playing the race card.Quit holding this country hostage with the race card.

Yes, I've heard a lot of Indians playing the race card. Lot of hispanics too.

If you take out the word black and replace it with white and it sounds racist, then it's racist with the word black too. That goes for any other race as well.
Actually you have CBS or NBC! You don't need WET because most tv stations cater to the white demographic.
And as for the American Indians, you obviously have not lived in area with a large number of native americans.
And as for Obama's speech, it is called Black Entertainment Channel. Also on LOGO they only cover news relating to gay people, where is your guy's outrage on that one?

I would like to learn more about the many ways that whites have created and still are creating such a advanced socity, I think a TV station like that would be very popular.

There must be some reason that people of color all over the world are abandoning there own countrys and cultures and risking there lives just to live amungst white folks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back