Zone1 Black Favoritism is a Hoax. Pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blacks have a crime rate that is about eight times the white crime rate.

A certain amount of fear is rational.

If the civil rights legislation passed during the 1960's, and the War on Poverty had been followed by declines in black crime and illegitimacy, I am confident that racial problems in the United States would be minimal. There would not have been a white backlash. The Democratic Party, which I vote for, would still dominate the United States. It would have an easy time addressing and relieving the growing income gap.
Funny that you never post anything to back up the lies you post.

Yeah, this is polite for me when dealing with bigots.

No, stereotypes are not "accurate" or "true".

People who dislike Jews are those who had the one Jewish boss who cheated them on a regular basis, not because that boss was "smarter". Nor are the Chinese more "prosperous". If anything, they are more likely to live in poverty and do marginal work compared to Indians or Japanese.

The reality is, Jews can easily assimilate and be just like any other group of white people. And there is racism against Chinese, thanks to Trump blaming them for Covid. But neither group has had to put up with slavery, lynching, Jim Crow, police misconduct, etc.
And don't forget Jussie Smollette!

Sure it does, we see it everyday.
How does data have a racial bias? It’s just statistics.

Just like statistics show that blacks with specifics grades and scores have a significantly higher chance of getting accepted than whites or Asians with the same metrics.

That is why the SCOTUS put an end to favoring applicants simply due to race.

What have I said about Negroes that is not true?
Everything
Data has a racial bias against Negroes. They have lower IQ averages than whites, and higher rates of crime and illegitimacy. As Professor Arthur Jensen said of blacks, "Look at the data."

Mendacity has three forms- Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics - Benjamin Disraeli (maybe)

You cherry pick certain statistics without looking at root causes. Sure blacks are going to score less well on tests geared towards white people if they go to underfunded schools with inferior teachers who couldn't get jobs at good districts and having to share an outdated textbook.

Did you even read this? This story has so much bias, it's not even credible. The title of the article sets the premise. The the author uses a quote from a significant Black Poet and author, but the quote, coming from its original context, has technically nothing to do with the actual premise (but the original work where the quote is from is quite good).

The article then goes on to explain (at a high level) the tenure process.

Then this is stated:
A little less than half of all full-time faculty at colleges and universities in the U.S. – 45.1%, or 375,286 according to 2019 data — have tenure. Of those 45.1%, a recent Chronicle of Higher Education article reported that as of the fall of 2019, only 2.1% of tenured associate and full professors at U.S. universities and colleges were Black women.

Okay, that doesn't mean they were overlooked. Nothing in the stats above explain how long these black women have been professors, if they applied and were turned down. The author provides no evidence at all.

Here is another illogical premise:
Born March 31, 1865, the same year slavery was abolished, Georgiana Rose Simpson is the first Black women to earn her Ph.D. Dr. Simpson earned her Doctorate in Philosophy, on June 14, 1921 from the University of Chicago. Fast forward to present-day and “among Black students in higher education, women are more likely than men to earn degrees.” Given this information, how is it that Black women are still fighting to obtain tenure and they are the most educated amongst the Black population? The answer is simple. When Black people were allowed to attend college, Black women were last to be afforded the opportunity. Furthermore, it makes sense as to why they are last to be chosen for tenure, despite their qualifications.

The above paragraph, the premise and conclusion are completely illogical fallacy. The author presents an example of the First black woman to receive her PHD. Then illogically states that black women are more likely to get degrees than their male counter parts. Then she asks how is it that black women are still not tenured? (I'm beginning to think the author doesn't know what tenured means). Just because you get a degree doesn't equate to tenure at a university. Tenure are for professors teaching at a university or college. I have a degree, I don't teach. I won't be tenured. Period. The author is equating degree with being tenured. Illogical.

This article is a poor, poor example of an argumentative narrative. She presents no facts that support her premise, only a very racially biased opinion.
Racist "logic".

Hector/Lisa,

The DOCUMENTED facts of American history and public policy renders your opinion to the racist, ignorant, intellectually lazy, white trash that it is.

Hector/Lisa,

The DOCUMENTED facts of American history and public policy renders your opinion to the racist, ignorant, intellectually lazy, white trash that it is.
Nobody is denying that racism existed historically. But for the past two generations, blacks have enjoyed favoritism: for college spots, for grad school spots, for jobs, for promotions.

Instead of whining about racism, you should be grateful for the opportunities you were given and thank the INNOCENT and better qualified white who lost out on med school admission or a promotion to the managerial level because of some arbitrary decision to give that to a black due to skin color.

How does data have a racial bias? It’s just statistics.

Just like statistics show that blacks with specifics grades and scores have a significantly higher chance of getting accepted than whites or Asians with the same metrics.

That is why the SCOTUS put an end to favoring applicants simply due to race.
Please post where the SCOTUS said AA discriminated against Asians or whites.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
Please post where the SCOTUS said AA discriminated against Asians or whites.
They said that race can no longer be a factor in admissions. It’s the same thing, since race was used AGAINST whites and Asians in order to ADMIT less qualified blacks (and to a lesser extent, Asians).

How do we fix 246 years of race based preferences for whites by doing things the way you want done?
Simply by stopping using race as a criteria. You can’t pour water back into a glass, what was done in the past is done. If a boat is flooding from a leak, you don’t try to pump out the water. You stop the leak. Then you can pump out the water. You want to pump,out the water and then maybe, some day far down the road, fix the problem. If I shot you ten years ago, you shooting me today doesn’t fix the problem of you being shot.

Simply by stopping using race as a criteria. You can’t pour water back into a glass, what was done in the past is done. If a boat is flooding from a leak, you don’t try to pump out the water. You stop the leak. Then you can pump out the water. You want to pump,out the water and then maybe, some day far down the road, fix the problem. If I shot you ten years ago, you shooting me today doesn’t fix the problem of you being shot.
Or…..a more accurate comparison…..if you shot IM2 40 years ago, it wouldn’t fix the problem if IM2 shot a 25-year old today who wasn’t even born at the time.

Quotas are illegal. Go learn the policy and stop repeating what white race hustlers have told you. Whites have benefitted the most from this policy and unqualified white kids are getting in on legacies that were created due to racial discrimination.
Quotas aren’t illegal. In fact they have often been imposed by judges to “rectify” past inequalities in hiring.

Quotas aren’t illegal. In fact they have often been imposed by judges to “rectify” past inequalities in hiring.
The SCOTUS case is going to used to smash a lot of these other past rulings over the years. Government often does set asides for "minority" owned business even when whites are a minority in that jurisdiction of city. It's absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back