Black Dysfunction: does it matter whether Culture or Genetics is to blame?

Also, they noted that the average IQ in sub-Saharan Africa is 70%? Does that mean that the average person in sub-Saharan Africa is mentally retarded? I don't think so.

Your question is addressed in [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Race-Reality-Differences-Vincent-Sarich/dp/0813340861"]this book[/ame].

I haven't read that book but an average IQ in the range of 70-75 for africa goes a long way in explaining why countries that got their independence with functioning infrastructure could not maintain them. white and asian countries have excess competent citizens to manage businesses, etc. north american registered nurses probably average higher IQs than african medical doctors. I can imagine a head heavyduty mechanic with IQ100 but not with an IQ of 70

Reluctantly I do agree. However I do not believe, in any way, it has anything to do with the capacity of their brains to learn or genetics.

You ARE aware that the median negro IQ is 85 and hence bordering on mental retardation???????

BTW a White population sorted for a median IQ of 85 (the white median 101) would show the same pattern of economic failure and group social dysfunction as does negro America.

Could it be that instead of some mental deficiency it is just flat laziness? Could it be that they are content to lounge in the hands of entitlements?

No I don't believe that blacks are mentally genetically lacking.

What you believe is contrary to fact. Read 'The Bell Curve'. The facts and supporting data are laid out there.

You ARE aware that the median negro IQ is 85 and hence bordering on mental retardation???????

BTW a White population sorted for a median IQ of 85 (the white median 101) would show the same pattern of economic failure and group social dysfunction as does negro America.

Could it be that instead of some mental deficiency it is just flat laziness? Could it be that they are content to lounge in the hands of entitlements?

No I don't believe that blacks are mentally genetically lacking.

What you believe is contrary to fact. Read 'The Bell Curve'. The facts and supporting data are laid out there.

it is a common misperception that The Bell Curve proclaims that blacks are genetically inferior. They did not, and went out of their way to deny that their data said that. The vast majority of the book deals with the correlations between IQ and social traits, and how society is becoming progressively more stratified by intelligence levels. Read the book and find out for yourself how ridiculous the strident accusations of its critics are.

[.....................If an IQ of 85 was "retarded" roughly 14% of the population would be retarded.

must have missed the word borderline in post, Fool.

Regardless a group with a median IQ which falls at the bottom 14% of the total population which you admit is the case with negroes just ain't gonna see a lot of success/prosperity in a modern society.

Liberals only believe in blacks low IQ's when a black man is on death row.

Liberals only believe in blacks low IQ's when a black man is on death row.

yup, they're against the death penalty for scumbags but for the death penalty of fetuses. go figure.

ooops! wait a minute. I'm against the death penalty and (fingers holding nose) for abortion. I guess I'm a liberal. damn

Forum List

Back