Black Crime Report: Thug On YouTube Who Threatened To Kill Donald Trump And His Family Arrested

Making any death threat against any politician should result in a nice stay at the local jail and then the mental ward of the local hospital...

Yyyyeah, only one tiny little prob. The kid never mentioned Donald Trump. The kid never mentioned anybody at all. No name whatsoever, even one we don't know. Nor did he ever mention "Black Lives Matter". The YouTube snake oiler made that up too.

You wanna talk 'severely stupid', check out the gullible hemorrhoid-people just taking the word of Mark Dice, a notorious conspiracy nut --- with no evidence whatsoever, and don't even bother to watch the video.

I did. That's how I know this.
Here ya go.

Family of Indiana man accused of threatening Trump talk about charges

And there it went. There's no mention of Donald Trump in the video. There's no mention of ANYBODY in the video, other than the generic second-person pronoun "you". Which is never given a reference.

Period.

Go ahead..... try to prove me wrong. Make my day.
Doesn't matter if that video didn't mention Trump because this ex-con was just let out after a 3 year prison stint and he has no fucking business handling guns. So his probation has been revoked and he's back in the can getting fucked by his butt-buddies.

Yeah he's reportedly busted for firearms, parole, whatever. But the idea that he threatened Rump has no basis. I don't know why the gullible can't admit that when confronted with the evidence that it just isn't there.

I called out Mark Dice on his YouTube channel about it as did others. He had, of course, no response.
So you go rushing to a thugs defense anyway. Cuz yours is the party of thugs and illegals.

Yyyyeah, only one tiny little prob. The kid never mentioned Donald Trump. The kid never mentioned anybody at all. No name whatsoever, even one we don't know. Nor did he ever mention "Black Lives Matter". The YouTube snake oiler made that up too.

You wanna talk 'severely stupid', check out the gullible hemorrhoid-people just taking the word of Mark Dice, a notorious conspiracy nut --- with no evidence whatsoever, and don't even bother to watch the video.

Here ya go.

And there it went. There's no mention of Donald Trump in the video. There's no mention of ANYBODY in the video, other than the generic second-person pronoun "you". Which is never given a reference.

Period.

Doesn't matter if that video didn't mention Trump because this ex-con was just let out after a 3 year prison stint and he has no fucking business handling guns. So his probation has been revoked and he's back in the can getting fucked by his butt-buddies.

Yeah he's reportedly busted for firearms, parole, whatever. But the idea that he threatened Rump has no basis. I don't know why the gullible can't admit that when confronted with the evidence that it just isn't there.

I called out Mark Dice on his YouTube channel about it as did others. He had, of course, no response.
So you go rushing to a thugs defense anyway. Cuz yours is the party of thugs and illegals.

I think Pogo has a valid point. I have not seen a single reference to Trump either in video or transcript from this guy. Maybe he did threaten Trump, just haven't seen it and Mark Dice is kind of a nut.

Here ya go.

Period.

Actually I'm not having a party. I think you went to the wrong house.

I haven't "rushed" to anything's defense except the facts. The video --- which I already posted and actually watched --- makes no reference to anyone. At all. The association with Rump, as well as the bit about "Black Lives Matter thug" --- were put in there by Nutball Dice, who's done this before. Now I don't know about you but when I see bullshit I call it what it is. Your mileage may vary.

On the other hand if you're suggesting that just because some YouTube uploader makes a claim it must be true even though there's no evidence, I should go shoot some videos of some bridges I have for sale.

The democrat party seems to encourage violence and unrest. Maybe the DNC should hire a lawyer to represent him.

Sort the way they claim Trump offered to bail people out for beating the crap out of protesters.
Never happened.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them," Trump said. "Just knock the hell — I promise you, I'll pay the legal fees."

The Doublethink is mind boggling --- they accept stuff with zero evidence and reject stuff that's out there on video:

Not to be missed, right at the end, that stellar quote of very good brain: "So .... over the last... period of time..." uh, what? :lol:

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them," Trump said. "Just knock the hell — I promise you, I'll pay the legal fees."

Trump the thug.

And this miscreant is going to be the republican presidential nominee.

Remarkable, but not really surprising.

All four of your links say the same thing -- that the guy was accused of what you claim. We already know that.
None provide any evidence that anyone was named in the video. Not one.

Are you so retarded that you don't know the difference between something having actually happened, and someone being accused of it?

Is that why you carry bogus quotes in your sigline?

Big deal. I didn't watch the video, but if he did threaten Trump, he should be locked up. I don't know any sane person who would defend a jerk making threats. The Democrats don't advocate violence. Trump is the only one I know of who offered to pay the lawyers for his supporters.

Period.

I haven't "rushed" to anything's defense except the facts. The video --- which I already posted and actually watched --- makes no reference to anyone. At all. The association with Rump, as well as the bit about "Black Lives Matter thug" --- were put in there by Nutball Dice, who's done this before. Now I don't know about you but when I see bullshit I call it what it is. Your mileage may vary.

On the other hand if you're suggesting that just because some YouTube uploader makes a claim it must be true even though there's no evidence, I should go shoot some videos of some bridges I have for sale.
As the USMB no-it-all, you seem to be quick to jump to these people's defense, so spare me the self-righteous indignation.
You think your constant defense of the left and their various protected classes is a reflection of your intelligence, but the truth is being a liberal does not increase your I.Q. or make you infallible. All it does is make you in particular come off as a snobbish putz.

Period.

As the USMB no-it-all, you seem to be quick to jump to these people's defense, so spare me the self-righteous indignation.
You think your constant defense of the left and their various protected classes is a reflection of your intelligence, but the truth is being a liberal does not increase your I.Q. or make you infallible. All it does is make you in particular come off as a snobbish putz.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." -- Isaac Asimov, 1980​

Guess where that leaves you.

Here's another one for ya:

"When the known facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?"​

Look, I'm just pointing out the fact. Prove it wrong, or shut the fuck up.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." -- Isaac Asimov, 1980​

Guess where that leaves you.

Here's another one for ya:

"When the known facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?"​

Look, I'm just pointing out the fact. Prove it wrong, or shut the fuck up.
I often do. But when I do you spew a non-sequitur and act like it never happened hoping we never noticed it.

All four of your links say the same thing -- that the guy was accused of what you claim. We already know that.

Are you so retarded that you don't know the difference between something having actually happened, and someone being accused of it?

My understanding is that everyone who doesn't make a living playing dumb knows who this guy was talking about.

Except yourself of course.

For some reason you think you're the only person enlightened enough to see what the truth is......and looking dishonest in the process.

Just admit this career criminal is an idiot and be done with it.

My understanding is that everyone who doesn't make a living playing dumb knows who this guy was talking about.

For some reason you think you're the only person enlightened enough to see what the truth is......and looking dishonest in the process.

:eusa_clap: Excellent. Faced with the proof that the myth we want to be true, isn't, and we can't prove it is ----- let's go with the old "everybody knows" fallacy.

Brilliant. Inspired. My head swims in awe.

You must have been a big hit back in the Salem witch trials.

:eusa_clap: Excellent. Faced with the proof that the myth we want to be true, isn't, and we can't prove it is ----- let's go with the old "everybody knows" fallacy. Brilliant. My head swims in awe.
Must be a constant state for your head.
Yuh know, for person who seemingly supports a party that lives off of availability cascades, i.e. false gossip, you sure seem to take issue with common knowledge. I guess it has more to do with who it benefits more than the actual truth of the issue being discussed to you.

Period.

From the prosecutors own mouth.

Clarksville man arrested for allegedly threatening Donald Trump

That doesn't even have text in it, nor is it a video. Just a still picture, not even a story.

So you can't do it. The same answer you've given me over the last two years for the source of those bogus quotes in your sigline. Crickets.

Dismissed, Dipwad.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." -- Isaac Asimov, 1980
Hey dumbass, the video is at the top of the page in that link. Click it and watch the prosecutor lay out his case against the feral negro.

There is no video in a still picture, Stupid. That's all that's on the page
.​
Yes there is, asswipe. I just watched it again. Click on the white triangle on the picture and watch the prosecutor.
Clarksville man arrested for allegedly threatening Donald Trump

[/QUOTE]

leftards love to defend violence against

anyone who disagrees with them

that is a fact

This is Steve McGarett. Today's black crime report is a good one. This guy was severely stupid and showed his true nature of not being able to exhibit intelligence. Now he is behind bars, hopefully for a long time.
when is Trump's Butler going to the hoosegow ?
13177254_10153399219276650_7251438082835898545_n.jpg

:eusa_clap: Excellent. Faced with the proof that the myth we want to be true, isn't, and we can't prove it is ----- let's go with the old "everybody knows" fallacy. Brilliant. My head swims in awe.
Must be a constant state for your head.
Yuh know, for person who seemingly supports a party that lives off of availability cascades, i.e. false gossip, you sure seem to take issue with common knowledge. I guess it has more to do with who it benefits more than the actual truth of the issue being discussed to you.

Once again, as has been the offer from the beginning --- PROVE ME WRONG or change your diaper.

Myths are not realities, not even if you simultaneously close your eyes, click your heels together three times, face Mecca, refuse to shave, stroke a rabbit's foot and step around the crack in the sidewalk. Grow up.

Forum List

Back