Jan 6th Fact: "Dad went to the Capitol with a gun, He walked up the Capitol steps with a gun on his hip."

I expect Slow Joe to pardon him his last day in office.
The moment Joe does that, democrats are fucked. It will reveal their coverup to the world.

Dems have bent over backwards to protect Joe. They call people conspiracy theorists for even suggesting that Joe is corrupt. They won an election on these lies and put a guy in office who was being blackmailed by our enemies. This has effected Joes foreign policy decisions on China and Ukraine. The people of the US will not forget it. This will haunt the DNC for DECADES!!!

What if he had just let her (and all the others) get through? Then what? His job was to protect the Congressmen. And he did that.
Who or what is supposed to protect Americans from Congress?

capolice.jpg

Thoughtcrime is a dreadful thing, old man,' he said sententiously. 'It's insidious. It can get hold of you without your even knowing it. Do you know how it got hold of me? In my sleep! Yes, that's a fact. There I was, working away, trying to do my bit -- never knew I had any bad stuff in my mind at all. And then I started talking in my sleep. Do you know what they heard me saying?'
He sank his voice, like someone who is obliged for medical reasons to utter an obscenity.
"Down with Big Brother!" Yes, I said that! Said it over and over again, it seems. Between you and me, old man, I'm glad they got me before it went any further. Do you know what I'm going to say to them when I go up before the tribunal? "Thank you," I'm going to say, "thank you for saving me before it was too late."
'Who denounced you?' said Winston.
'It was my little daughter,' said Parsons with a sort of doleful pride. 'She listened at the keyhole. Heard what I was saying, and nipped off to the patrols the very next day. Pretty smart for a nipper of seven, eh? I don't bear her any grudge for it. In fact I'm proud of her. It shows I brought her up in the right spirit, anyway.'

1984 was supposed to be a warning, not a guide book.
In order for you to commit a thought crime you would need to have a mind that HAS thoughts

“Actions are actions. Dad went to the Capitol with a gun,” said Jackson, then 20 years old. “He walked up the Capitol steps with a gun on his hip.”

For me, this is what Donald J. Trump left behind. In his wake, detsroyed friendships, destroyed families, and neighbors no longer able to be decent and fair with each other.
This creep also threatened his family.

So much for the bullshit claim that there were no guns at the Capitol on Jan 6

In order for you to commit a thought crime you would need to have a mind that HAS thoughts
Of course not. As the passage from 1984 beautifully illustrates, thought crimes are imposed. Parsons was guilty of a crime committed while he was asleep. It cannot be refuted.

Of course not. As the passage from 1984 beautifully illustrates, thought crimes are imposed. Parsons was guilty of a crime committed while he was asleep. It cannot be refuted.
So your contention is that your lack of a mind is not an impediment to a thought crime?

Novel defense

So your contention is that your lack of a mind is not an impediment to a thought crime?

Novel defense
My contention is that YOUR lack of a mind and inability to form a cognitive thought would not result in an inability to charge you with a thought crime. A competent leader like Putin could do it in seconds.

Forum List

Back