Black Crime Report: Thug On YouTube Who Threatened To Kill Donald Trump And His Family Arrested

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is Steve McGarett. Today's black crime report is a good one. This guy was severely stupid and showed his true nature of not being able to exhibit intelligence. Now he is behind bars, hopefully for a long time.

This is Steve McGarett. Today's black crime report is a good one. This guy was severely stupid and showed his true nature of not being able to exhibit intelligence. Now he is behind bars, hopefully for a long time.

Making any death threat against any politician should result in a nice stay at the local jail and then the mental ward of the local hospital...

Making any death threat against any politician should result in a nice stay at the local jail and then the mental ward of the local hospital...

Yyyyeah, only one tiny little prob. The kid never mentioned Donald Trump. The kid never mentioned anybody at all. No name whatsoever, even one we don't know. Nor did he ever mention "Black Lives Matter". The YouTube snake oiler made that up too.

You wanna talk 'severely stupid', check out the gullible hemorrhoid-people just taking the word of Mark Dice, a notorious conspiracy nut --- with no evidence whatsoever, and don't even bother to watch the video.

I did. That's how I know this.

• Banned

Yyyyeah, only one tiny little prob. The kid never mentioned Donald Trump. The kid never mentioned anybody at all. No name whatsoever, even one we don't know. Nor did he ever mention "Black Lives Matter". The YouTube snake oiler made that up too.

You wanna talk 'severely stupid', check out the gullible hemorrhoid-people just taking the word of Mark Dice, a notorious conspiracy nut --- with no evidence whatsoever, and don't even bother to watch the video.

Here ya go.

Family of Indiana man accused of threatening Trump talk about charges

Here ya go.

And there it went. There's no mention of Donald Trump in the video. There's no mention of ANYBODY in the video, other than the generic second-person pronoun "you". Which is never given a reference.

Period.

Go ahead..... try to prove me wrong. Make my day.

• Banned

Here ya go.

And there it went. There's no mention of Donald Trump in the video. There's no mention of ANYBODY in the video, other than the generic second-person pronoun "you". Which is never given a reference.

Period.

From the prosecutors own mouth.

Clarksville man arrested for allegedly threatening Donald Trump

Here ya go.

Period.

That doesn't even have text in it, nor is it a video. Just a still picture, not even a story.

So you can't do it. The same answer you've given me over the last two years for the source of those bogus quotes in your sigline. Crickets.

Dismissed, Dipwad.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." -- Isaac Asimov, 1980

• Banned

Here ya go.

Period.

That doesn't even have text in it, nor is it a video. Just a still picture, not even a story.

So you can't do it. The same answer you've given me over the last two years for the source of those bogus quotes in your sigline. Crickets.

Dismissed, Dipwad.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." -- Isaac Asimov, 1980
Hey dumbass, the video is at the top of the page in that link. Click it and watch the prosecutor lay out his case against the feral negro.

Here ya go.

Period.

Dismissed, Dipwad.

Hey dumbass, the video is at the top of the page in that link. Click it and watch the prosecutor lay out his case against the feral negro.

There is no video in a still picture, Stupid. That's all that's on the page.

I've already seen the kid's video, complete with setup for the gullible (that would be you) my Tinfoil King Mark Dice. because another thread was already done on this. Here it is:

Maybe you're not familiar with Mark Dice. I have to admit I'm not either but a quick look at his demented Illuminati channel reveals this is not the only time he's pulled the same bullshit. Here he is taking a random rap video that mentions "president" and "secret service" that he somehow extrapolates into the name "Donald Trump" which is, you guessed it, never mentioned in the video.

Doesn't seem to occur to Dice that Rump is not the president.

He's prolly got more of this for you Gullibles. Knock yourself out.

Last edited:
.[/QUOTE]​

Period.

Dismissed, Dipwad.

There is no video in a still picture, Stupid. That's all that's on the page
.​
Yes there is, asswipe. I just watched it again. Click on the white triangle on the picture and watch the prosecutor.

Here ya go.

Period.

Should be an easy lawsuit then since there's no probable cause for arrest.

Period.

Dismissed, Dipwad.

There is no video in a still picture, Stupid. That's all that's on the page
.​
Yes there is, asswipe. I just watched it again. Click on the white triangle on the picture and watch the prosecutor.

Obama will probably pardon him so he can vote in November.

Here ya go.

Period.

Doesn't matter if that video didn't mention Trump because this ex-con was just let out after a 3 year prison stint and he has no fucking business handling guns. So his probation has been revoked and he's back in the can getting fucked by his butt-buddies.

Here ya go.

Period.

Doesn't matter if that video didn't mention Trump because this ex-con was just let out after a 3 year prison stint and he has no fucking business handling guns. So his probation has been revoked and he's back in the can getting fucked by his butt-buddies.

Yeah he's reportedly busted for firearms, parole, whatever. But the idea that he threatened Rump has no basis. I don't know why the gullible can't admit that when confronted with the evidence that it just isn't there.

I called out Mark Dice on his YouTube channel about it as did others. He had, of course, no response.

Again, any threat against any politician should result time in a local jail and then a quick trip to the mental ward at the local hospital. What I wrote goes no matter if the video is fake, or real.

I don't care if the threat is made against Clinton, Sanders, Obama, Bush, Trump or even Cheney and anyone ( again general statement but focus on anyone ) making threats should be investigated, jailed, and then put through mental health tests...

Again, any threat against any politician should result time in a local jail and then a quick trip to the mental ward at the local hospital. What I wrote goes no matter if the video is fake, or real.

I don't care if the threat is made against Clinton, Sanders, Obama, Bush, Trump or even Cheney and anyone ( again general statement but focus on anyone ) making threats should be investigated, jailed, and then put through mental health tests...

I don't disagree, but that's not what the OP represented. The fact is there's no politician mentioned. There's no person mentioned. The whole thing is basically talking to the camera.

It's a crying shame we live in a culture that celebrates violence, but that's a whole 'nother issue. It's even more of a shame we live in a culture that celebrates ignorance.

The democrat party seems to encourage violence and unrest. Maybe the DNC should hire a lawyer to represent him.

Sort the way they claim Trump offered to bail people out for beating the crap out of protesters.
Never happened.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them," Trump said. "Just knock the hell — I promise you, I'll pay the legal fees."

Forum List

Back