"Bishop" Romney Urged Single Mother to give up Baby

Not even close but thanks for playing Who's That Bigot.

:)

Romney? Sure..he's pretty bigotted.

My opinion is the church should not be involved in business. They shouldn't be employing anyone.

Yeah I hear ya. Fuck all those children's hospitals and cancer centers they run. Who needs em?

Unreal dude

They should not be in "for profit" AT ALL.

OR they should be taxed and FOLLOW THE LAW.

Why on earth should being religious make anyone cringe?

Oh I dunno. The Christian Dark Ages? The Spanish Inquistion? The Ottoman Empire? The Crusades? The pillaging of Constantinople? The Salem Witch Trials? The Holocaust?

Nothing to see there right?

:lol:

Been around for any witch hunts lately? Good times there buddy let me tell ya /common sense

Yeah- Sallow prefers the modern Mao; Stalin; Hitler kind of murderous dictator rule~

Romney? Sure..he's pretty bigotted.

My opinion is the church should not be involved in business. They shouldn't be employing anyone.

Yeah I hear ya. Fuck all those children's hospitals and cancer centers they run. Who needs em?

Unreal dude

You're talking out of your ass sallow. We have many catholic research and medical facilities here in kc that serve the very poor and specifically children. Without them MANY would have died.

Your selfish political desires be DAMNED. And I'm not even a believer.

Oh I dunno. The Christian Dark Ages? The Spanish Inquistion? The Ottoman Empire? The Crusades? The pillaging of Constantinople? The Salem Witch Trials? The Holocaust?

Been around for any witch hunts lately? Good times there buddy let me tell ya /common sense

Yeah- Sallow prefers the modern Mao; Stalin; Hitler kind of murderous dictator rule~

Hitler was a Christian.

Reichskonkordat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Got on fine with Pope Pius.

And learned from this fine Christian..

On the Jews and Their Lies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh..and Stalin at one time..was studying to become a Christian Priest.

http://www.pbs.org/redfiles/bios/all_bio_joseph_stalin.htm

Last edited:

...And thinks it's normal.

Unreal dude

You're talking out of your ass sallow. We have many catholic research and medical facilities here in kc that serve the very poor and specifically children. Without them MANY would have died.

Not "selfish" at all. Most of those research centers accept government funding...or did you forget about the "Faith Based Initiatives".

I think that's Unconstitutional.

Unfortunately no one has the stones to challenge it in court.

(The church’s position is that if a happy marriage between parents of a newborn seems unlikely, adoption is preferable to single parenting.)
It doesn’t make any difference whether the incident occurred or not, the fact remains Mormons are part of the social conservative movement, arrogant rightists who wish to dictate to Americans how to conduct their personal lives. Like all conservatives they are authoritarian, advocates of empowering the state to limit individual liberty in violation of the Constitution and rule of law.

Having the opinion that a child might be better off with parents that can actually afford to raise it is beyond belief. My God how could anyone think that!!!!

Then for the greater good of children we should have laws that require the surrender of the babies of the poor to families that are better off. Eh?

That would seem to be the case; for conservatives, one forfeits his rights as a consequence of poverty.

Very telling.

How much religion did Romney impose on Massachusettes when he was governor?

How much secularism is obama trying to impose on Christian churches and institutions?

Seems like if someone is trying to avoid religious imposition they should be voting Romney.

It doesn’t make any difference whether the incident occurred or not, the fact remains Mormons are part of the social conservative movement, arrogant rightists who wish to dictate to Americans how to conduct their personal lives. Like all conservatives they are authoritarian, advocates of empowering the state to limit individual liberty in violation of the Constitution and rule of law.

harry_reid_flips_the_bird.jpg

How much secularism is obama trying to impose on Christian churches and institutions?

Seems like if someone is trying to avoid religious imposition they should be voting Romney.

They dont care about facts. They are trying to do everything they can do get Obama reelected. Truth be damned.

Obama didn't "impose" anything on anybody. What he should have done was call an immediate halt to tax payer funding of religious organizations..and tax any "for profit" business run by anyone. If you are "for profit" and you have employees..you should follow the law.

Obama chickened out on this..probably because he's a semi zombified Christian..like the rest of them. Christians swear fealty to the bible above the United States Constitution.

It's repulsive and disgusting.

Last edited:

harry_reid_flips_the_bird.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpL6EIMShO4]Bush flipping the bird - YouTube[/ame]

Not "selfish" at all. Most of those research centers accept government funding...or did you forget about the "Faith Based Initiatives".

I think that's Unconstitutional.

Unfortunately no one has the stones to challenge it in court.

So you believe the money given to religious medical institutions that seek cures and save the lives of children with parents that couldn't otherwise afford the medical procedures to save their children is bad

BUT

GIVING MONEY TO COMPANIES LIKE SOLYNDRA AND GM IS JUST FINE?

Your priorities are fucked dude.

Thank you for demonstrating you dont understand mormonism or conservatism.

We invite people to do good. We do so because doing good makes people happy. But It's their choice.

The fact that you want to screw your life over is your own business. But you sure as heck dont have to the right to force yourselves on the rest of us.

Forum List

Back