"Bishop" Romney Urged Single Mother to give up Baby

Having the opinion that a child might be better off with parents that can actually afford to raise it is beyond belief. My God how could anyone think that!!!!

Then for the greater good of children we should have laws that require the surrender of the babies of the poor to families that are better off. Eh?

Nobody called for a law, Ms. Strawman. Why are you so eager to get your ass-kicked in here with such easily refuted lies?

LOL

A big whooptiefuckingdooooooooooooo!

Is this the best the pond scum left can dredge up?

Laughable attack line that no one but liberals who weren't going to vote for him anyways will care about.

Enjoy your circle jerk

They're just mad she didn't get an abortion, you'll have to forgive them. Sour grapes.

I believe women who give up babies they cannot care for are the most loving, unselfish people on earth. Why do so many demonize them?

I'd be curious how many sex ed programs in high school discuss this "option" as comprehensively as abortion. Does PP have an adoption program?

You mean he actually cared about letting her know all her options? How scandalous!

I believe women who give up babies they cannot care for are the most loving, unselfish people on earth. Why do so many demonize them?

I'd be curious how many sex ed programs in high school discuss this "option" as comprehensively as abortion. Does PP have an adoption program?

Political gain

You know, if you're going to invent a religion, the least you could do is invent one that shows at least some attention to the concept of human decency.

Romney didn't invent the religion asswipe. And your responses in this thread display what human decency? And your position on killing the unborn is the farthest from either humane or decent.

Neg incoming

The very fact that Romney is a "Bishop" should make people cringe. It's sad it doesn't.

Theocracy sucks.

Why on earth should being religious make anyone cringe?

Oh I dunno. The Christian Dark Ages? The Spanish Inquistion? The Ottoman Empire? The Crusades? The pillaging of Constantinople? The Salem Witch Trials? The Holocaust?

Nothing to see there right?

:lol:

If Romney spoke like Santorum I might agree with you.

But he doesn't....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwTYp5oJhG8]Romney claims Obama attacking religious at CNN Arizona Debate - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah he does.

Not even close but thanks for playing Who's That Bigot.

:)

Romney? Sure..he's pretty bigotted.

My opinion is the church should not be involved in business. They shouldn't be employing anyone.

The very fact that Romney is a "Bishop" should make people cringe. It's sad it doesn't.

Theocracy sucks.

Oh I dunno. The Christian Dark Ages? The Spanish Inquistion? The Ottoman Empire? The Crusades? The pillaging of Constantinople? The Salem Witch Trials? The Holocaust?

Nothing to see there right?

:lol:

Been around for any witch hunts lately? Good times there buddy let me tell ya /common sense

lol so you take it upon yourself to seek out religious counsel and when you don't like their counsel and choose not to take it you're a victimized prisoner of a leviathan theocracy?

Theocracy sucks.

Because it would mean you belive in things bigger than yourself and would have to admit that you could be wrong. What Statist would ever admit to being humble or even humility?

Forum List

Back