Birther question about Arpaio

geauxtohell

Choose your weapon.
Jun 27, 2009
Out here in the middle.
Sane people need not apply. Though, there are more birther retards on this board than many would believe....

Anyways, I have a very simple question about the Arpaio investigation that I am curious to see if any birthers are honest enough to try and answer.

While there are a gillion holes in the facts behind the case that impeach it. One simple facet of the case is enough to disregard it.

Why would a legitimate investigation into this matter employ the Jerome Corsi, who last year, wrote this book:

BARNES & NOBLE | Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President by Jerome R. Corsi, WND Books, Incorporated | NOOK Book (eBook), Hardcover

How can any of you claim that this was a legitimate and unbiased investigation when the people involved are on the record with their opinions (and have profited from them).

Who does Arpaio think he is fooling?

After you answer that question, you can move on to this one. How was this book:

BARNES & NOBLE | A Question of Eligibility: A Law Enforcement Investigation into Barack Obama's Birth Certificate and His Eligibility to be President by Jerome R. Corsi, Paperless Publishing LLC | NOOK Book (eBook)

Released on the same day as the press conference? How does profiting from the sales of the "investigation's" findings comport with a simple search for truth? Furthermore, since this was all supposed to be top secret, how was a book already published and ready for sale the day of the investigation (almost as if to capitalize off of the media storm behind the press release)?

Feel free to answer if you can. Save the deflections. On it's face, these two undeniable facts make this investigation into a farce.

what will you do when your the only guy left who never got it ?? as far as corsi ? otherwise john kerry would be/have been president...

tantalizing that you can't leave it alone... isn't it ?

if obama is clean it should all just go away, but at some point nixon was guilty. it happens.

funny thing, obama just missed not having to register for the draft at all...

you don't think being the only guy with the anomale card is significant ? i think there are pan am records to back up the ones burned by obama/holder.

and what about bob woodward's or ayers/obama's slutty books, who are you to judge ??

Last edited:
what will you do when your the only guy left who never got it ?? as far as corsi ? otherwise john kerry would be/have been president...

tantalizing that you can't leave it alone... isn't it ?

if obama is clean it should all just go away, but at some point nixon was guilty. it happens.

funny thing, obama just missed not having to register for the draft at all...

you don't think being the only guy with the anomale card is significant ?

and what about bob woodward's or ayers/obama's slutty books, who are you to judge ??

Or you could answer the fucking question........................

Sheriff Joe Arpaio is not taking any profits from the book. The reason the book was put out was to get the word out since the media has gone silent on the story. the Posse predicted it and made arrangements for the book to be distributed.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio is not taking any profits from the book. The reason the book was put out was to get the word out since the media has gone silent on the story. the Posse predicted it and made arrangements for the book to be distributed.

He'd better not, lest he wants to be charged with a crime. And believe me, skippy, we are watching.

It doesn't change the fact that the "investigators" are profiting from it and have a financial interest in creating a controversy.

There goes your credibility.

He'd better not, lest he wants to be charged with a crime. And believe me, skippy, we are watching.

It doesn't change the fact that the "investigators" are profiting from it and have a financial interest in creating a controversy.

I believe the investigation has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Obama has credibility issues now. His abstract long form birth certificate and selective service card have been concluded forgeries by a team of professional lawmen and attorneys.

I believe the investigation has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Obama has credibility issues now. His abstract long form birth certificate and selective service card have been concluded forgeries by a team of professional lawmen and attorneys.

Unfortunately for you, the only people that believe that bullshit are crazy fucking birthers.

Unfortunately for you, the only people that believe that bullshit are crazy fucking birthers.
No, these were competent well trained individuals.

pretty soon "conspiracy theories" will be more popular than the real messageboard... lol...

i wonder why ??

facts are facts... if obama's fake it will come out. nothing to do with either party selling books or plagiarism. prove sheriff joe is on the take.

solyndra is..

Last edited:

that's not true... new polls show more than just a few... and it's a story growing in the world.
unless obama gets caught trading the promise of "arms for time" before the elction first.

i'll bet obama wishes he'd supported the iranian revolution in the summer of 2009.

plus all of that fakery at harvard...

pretty soon "conspiracy theories" will be more popular than the real messageboard... lol...

i wonder why ??

Persons who disagree with you have legitimate gripes (usually). You're an easy target and a source of constant amusement and a toothless opponent so it's easy to attack you. One because you can't fight back and, two, because you always deserve it.

Or haven't you figured that out yet?

i wonder why ??

Persons who disagree with you have legitimate gripes (usually). You're an easy target and a source of constant amusement and a toothless opponent so it's easy to attack you. One because you can't fight back and, two, because you always deserve it.

if that were true candycaine what would it say about your character.

were you the bully in school. the big dumb kid with his mouth hanging open ?? gimme your lunch money, i'm twice as big as you...

Last edited:

i wonder why ??

if that were true candycaine what would it say about your character.

were you the bully in school. the big dumb kid with his mouth hanging open ?? gimme your lunch money, i'm twice as big as you...
I'm sure the bullies treated you like a baby treats a diaper.:lol::lol:

facts are facts... if obama's fake it will come out. nothing to do with either party selling books or plagiarism. prove sheriff joe is on the take.

solyndra is..

I never said Arpaio is on the take, you fucking moron.

No, these were competent well trained individuals.

Then why didn't they go to Hawaii and analyze the original? This is considered a big joke by the residents of Maricopa County, in which I live. Even the right-wing talk radio shows were making fun of Sheriff Joe.

that's not true... new polls show more than just a few... and it's a story growing in the world.
unless obama gets caught trading the promise of "arms for time" before the elction first.

i'll bet obama wishes he'd supported the iranian revolution in the summer of 2009.

They didn't want our support. you need to study up on the issue, instead of listening to talk radio.

Forum List

Back