Bin Laden raid commander slams Comrades threatens the media's

I have never been anti-media, but this election really left a sour taste in my mouth. Especially CNN who lost a great deal of respect with me as they first gave Trump great coverage, pushing for him to be the nominee as they felt he was the weakest GOP candidate (and some leaked emails suggest the Democrats felt he might be the only GOP candidate Clinton could beat), then when he won, they went at him and carried Clintons water, again this was exposed via email leaks.

Based on the broad distrust of media from Americans, it would seem that he has a point, even if he is sometimes a bit too strong with this disdain. As stated, it is well founded and can be argued it is an appropriate opinion based on the election process.

You got a translator for the title of the thread?

Comrades threats the media's

WTF is that supposed to mean?

Thanks Barney. now go sit in your corner.

No worries, you lame attempt at an edit still makes no sense. LMAO

You might want to lose the 's on media.

He's an Obama lackey with a degree in journalism. He's hardly qualified to comment on the matter. Obama stocked every government agency, including the military, with his sycophants. It will take Trump a long time to cleanse the government of these subversive Obama toadies

It's quite possible that Obama relied on the lackies of the even further left to make himself look more moderate by reining in the crazies from time to time. He also had an enemies list so long that he put more leakers in jail than all previous presidents combined. Obama's record makes Nixon look like a plaster saint.

He's an Obama lackey with a degree in journalism. He's hardly qualified to comment on the matter. Obama stocked every government agency, including the military, with his sycophants. It will take Trump a long time to cleanse the government of these subversive Obama toadies
Look at you.....running down a Navy SEAL commander. :rofl: :rofl:

Why is it cool for the press to criticize the president, but not cool for the press to be treated the same?

Seems that's one of the checks on overt power.

What am I missing here?

MediaToon.jpg

Most Navy Seals love Donald Trump.

Most Navy Seals love Donald Trump.
Got some kind of evidence to back that up?

Forum List

Back