Why is the Most Critical Instigator on J6, Scaffold Commander, Not Wanted by the FBI?

Sorry, you can convince me, that as out in front that guy was, that he should not be a priority for the FBI to find. He acted as a leader and if anyone believes this was a planned Insurrection, then it would make him a top target to find.

You can clearly see his face. With Todays technology, no I think its pretty impossible that he would still be running around and not arrested unless he was a government insider. I dont even know why this is hard for you people to believe.
The ensuing break in destroyed any slim hopes Trump had of overturning the election. The break in played in the Democrats favor when you look at it strartegically.

As I have noted, repeatedly,
It is all in the timing.

Fight like hell is common parlance
It means try vigorously
It does not mean go beat the hell out of someone like the pearl clutching pansy fakes try to sell

People did not break the law that day by being there to protest the election results. They broke the law by brealing and entering the capitol building. DO YOU understand that? are you capable?
You cant mix the two because the ladys on the view do that shit. You understand they get paid for being entertaining? and politicians do the same thing to get ahead , but none of it is real.... which is WHYY
Trump was never indicted for insurrection. Its not real.. just a left wing fantasy.

Show where trump told people to break into the capitol building and you have your cas efor insurrection, if he instructed them to do that.
If you have someone like the Scaffold guy clearly directing people to surge and break into the capitol, then I would agree he is guilty. thats what it takes, and so far the FBI is letting him skate. Considering there were FBI whistleblowers who claim FEDS were mingling in the crowd, we can ask the question.

Candi is the living embodiment of why women did not get to vote for the first century and a half of this country's existence.

"Scaffold Commander was seen “urging people to go into the Capitol from a platform set up for Biden’s inauguration.” He did so monomaniacally for over an hour, every bit the professional agitator.

Yet Scaffold Commander has never been sought by the FBI, or identified despite clear pictures, nor is he on the FBI’s Most Wanted list. In other words, Scaffold Commander was an FBI asset, placed to entrap as many protesters as possible into entering the building, most of them peacefully and past welcoming police."

So who is he?

FOIA video of Capitol Police ushering in peaceful protesters through West entrance (view at Rumble)

View attachment 889614

If 'Scaffold Commander' told you to jump off a cliff, and everyone else was doing it, would you?

Here's a paragraph from Trump's speech... its online you can look it up.

And you have to get your people to fight. And if they don't fight, we have to primary the hell out of the ones that don't fight. You primary them. We're going to. We're going to let you know who they are. I can already tell you, frankly.

As you can see, here he uses the word fight three times and its all in the political context.. this is what people with normal brains understand his words to mean when Trump said to Fight.
When he is talking about Primarying the Hell out of them... it should add some context to his speech. But you know Democrat Senators and prosecutors avoided this paragraph, cherry picked and only added the words they could twist. They couldnt do anything with this one.

In short, when he said to fight, his words were political. I just showed you that context in the speech. Now its your turn. Show me some context where Trump said to break into the capitol building.
You left off:

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore,"

Its online; you can look it up.

You left off:

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore,"

Its online; you can look it up.

How is that promoting violence ?

But then look at your peaceful people, and now lets talk about hypocrisy and feigned outrage
by the Left when it comes to Trumps words.

This clown is the new “Ray Epps”

That failed so they moved on to this creep.

He’ll be found and tried

Worry not

Telling people the election was stolen (which it wasn’t) and that they are not going to have a country any more unless they “fight like hell”.

So when Democrats said Trump was an illegitimate president, they were promoting violence huh? when one of them in the video said a bullet needs to be put in Trumps head, he was calling for violence right?
No I think you only consider things to be violent if uttered by a MAGA.... if a Democrat says anything ever no matter what, you are lead by your emotions. Therefore Republican bad.. Democrat good... all else follows.

, that he should not be a priority for the FBI to find. He acted as a leader and if anyone believes this was a planned Insurrection, then it would make him a top target to find.

Are you one of those, YDog, that are jumping the shark by claiming because he hasn't been caught that he....ipso facto......is an FBI agent?

Maybe he hasn't been caught because the right clues haven't aligned together....yet.
But, I am of the opinion, that those clues are being assembled and combed through and diligent Sedition Hunters are coursing the field to flush him. Trust me.

"In short, when he said to fight, his words were political. I just showed you that context in the speech."

On the other hand:

"..... one of Trump’s key defenses is that he says during his speech: “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

But Dean said that was a “few seconds” in a nearly 11,000-word speech and that it was the “only time President Trump used the word peaceful or any suggestion of nonviolence.”

“President Trump used the word ‘fight’ or ‘fighting’ 20 times, including telling the crowd they needed to ‘fight like hell.'”

“So they came, draped in Trump’s flag, and used our flag, the American flag, to batter and to bludgeon. And at 2:30, I heard that terrifying banging on House chamber doors. For the first time in more than 200 years, the seat of our government was ransacked on our watch.”
--------------------------------------------------------

And, not unimportantly, Don Trump the leader of the United States of America, knew that crowd of people was angry and agitated and armed....yet.......yet, he still sent them directly at our elected Representatives. He knew all that and he still did it anyways.

And then sat in front of the telly in the White House for 3 hours and only watched while America's employees were getting the bejesus beat outta them by those same people Trump sent directly at 'em.

That's not leadership.

Duh!!

On the other hand:

"..... one of Trump’s key defenses is that he says during his speech: “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

But Dean said that was a “few seconds” in a nearly 11,000-word speech and that it was the “only time President Trump used the word peaceful or any suggestion of nonviolence.”

“President Trump used the word ‘fight’ or ‘fighting’ 20 times, including telling the crowd they needed to ‘fight like hell.'”

“So they came, draped in Trump’s flag, and used our flag, the American flag, to batter and to bludgeon. And at 2:30, I heard that terrifying banging on House chamber doors. For the first time in more than 200 years, the seat of our government was ransacked on our watch.”
--------------------------------------------------------

And, not unimportantly, Don Trump the leader of the United States of America, knew that crowd of people was angry and agitated and armed....yet.......yet, he still sent them directly at our elected Representatives. He knew all that and he still did it anyways.

And then sat in front of the telly in the White House for 3 hours and only watched while America's employees were getting the bejesus beat outta them by those same people Trump sent directly at 'em.

That's not leadership.

Duh!!
The one thing Trump said that I always thought was damning was that “when there’s fraud the rules are different “

Are you one of those, YDog, that are jumping the shark by claiming because he hasn't been caught that he....ipso facto......is an FBI agent?

Maybe he hasn't been caught because the right clues haven't aligned together....yet.
But, I am of the opinion, that those clues are being assembled and combed through and diligent Sedition Hunters are coursing the field to flush him. Trust me.

If anything he should be at the top of the list. Searching online I see plenty of other faces of protestors wanted by the FBI, but not his.
I didnt know of thi sguy before this, but seeing this now, he was one of the most visible and one of the most responsible for getting people INTO the capitol building that day.
Can you think of a good reason why the FBI would not have his face posted on a most wanted list? if they wanted the publics help in finding him?
But then again, maybe I didnt use the right search.. but here is an FBI list of ALL wanted photos posted by them. I scrolled through the whole thing and his pic is not there.
Would you call this a major fuck up by the FBI or are you one of those who believes he is being hunted down by the FBI and they are not seeking the publics help?

If anything he should be at the top of the list. Searching online I see plenty of other faces of protestors wanted by the FBI, but not his.
I didnt know of thi sguy before this, but seeing this now, he was one of the most visible and one of the most responsible for getting people INTO the capitol building that day.
Can you think of a good reason why the FBI would not have his face posted on a most wanted list? if they wanted the publics help in finding him?
But then again, maybe I didnt use the right search.. but here is an FBI list of ALL wanted photos posted by them. I scrolled through the whole thing and his pic is not there.
Would you call this a major fuck up by the FBI or are you one of those who believes he is being hunted down by the FBI and they are not seeking the publics help?

You looked at all the hundreds of faces? Really?

You looked at all the hundreds of faces? Really?

I took my time and scrolled through the whole thing. They are numbered. SO if you want to prove me wrong... tell me which number the photo is .
Hey, I could have missed it, but I went slow. also... I cant imagine his face not being there. he WAS responsible for many people entering and obviously a major instigator. When you consider a lot of those photos are of people just standing aroiund in the crowd, how can the FBI fail to have his face in there when he was standing alone , on top of a scaffold... shouting with a bull horn and even on video?

I took my time and scrolled through the whole thing. They are numbered. SO if you want to prove me wrong... tell me which number the photo is .
Hey, I could have missed it, but I went slow. also... I cant imagine his face not being there. he WAS responsible for many people entering and obviously a major instigator. When you consider a lot of those photos are of people just standing aroiund in the crowd, how can the FBI fail to have his face in there when he was standing alone , on top of a scaffold... shouting with a bull horn and even on video?
You have a lotta time on your hands

You have a lotta time on your hands

You dont have time to look at the evil MAGAS? and see if you can spot an insurrectionist? Thats what the list is for right? for people to go through and help the FBI. You dont have enough time for that?

But anyways , yes I was trying to see if his picture was listed and that my suspicions were wrong. Why not?
But still, seems to me, he should be an FBI priority as he had a particular role in the whole thing. Not just a protestor milling around in the crowd.

"Scaffold Commander was seen “urging people to go into the Capitol from a platform set up for Biden’s inauguration.” He did so monomaniacally for over an hour, every bit the professional agitator.

Yet Scaffold Commander has never been sought by the FBI, or identified despite clear pictures, nor is he on the FBI’s Most Wanted list. In other words, Scaffold Commander was an FBI asset, placed to entrap as many protesters as possible into entering the building, most of them peacefully and past welcoming police."

So who is he?

FOIA video of Capitol Police ushering in peaceful protesters through West entrance (view at Rumble)

View attachment 889614

What a hilarious post!
Another whacko conspiracy theory.
You can't rewrite history at this point.
We already know who was responsible for the J6th insurrection.
It was inmate number P01135809 and his idiot MAGAt cultists.

Forum List

Back