Bin Laden is DEAD, thread from Hell

What do you think about the government's released information?

• I believe all of it, of course some stuff is withheld for security's sake

Votes: 39 39.8%
  • I believe none of it, seems like b-s to me

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I believe most of it, some stuff fabricated for political reasons

Votes: 29 29.6%

• Total voters
I have to say this, and I will - secure that it is buried in a huge, Mega-Thread so nobody will ever notice it . . .

I thought we didn't take out individuals. We capture them, we try them, we execute or imprison them - but we do not just send our troops on a surgical mission to kill them.

When Saddam crawled out of his hole in the ground, no one shot him. Hitler died by his own hand. As I understand it, one of the main reasons we don't take out foreign bad guys we don't like, is that we don't want them doing the same thing to our leaders.

So what's with the killing of Bin Laden? It doesn't look to me like those boys were going in there to capture him. Looks to me like they went in to do exactly what they did. It is CLAIMED he refused to surrender. It is CLAIMED he fought back. Maybe. Maybe not. Our government has been know to shade the truth a bit when it serves its own interests to do so.

I am glad the monster is dead. But I question the way in which that was brought about.

OK - let the flaming begin . . . .

I agree completely.
Why legitimize him by treating him as a leader of a country?....He was the leader of a bunch of murderous thugs. A bunch of flat out crazy zealots who play by no rules whatsoever........Legitimizing that criminal piece of shit is laughable.......They did exactly what they should have, and were no doubt fully authorized to do. Shoot him dead on site, pack his sorry illigitimate ass up, and get the hell out of there so we can turn his corpse into fucking crab bait.

I really don't care what his supposed status was; head of state or not, if you can whack an enemy, whack him! Would any of the leftie whiners here be upset if we had assassinated Adolph Hitler? I didn't think so. I really don't give a rat's rear end what the U.N or the rest of the world thinks. To hell with them. We do what we need to, when we need to, how we need to. That's what the one hyper-power on the planet can do; about time we made a few examples.

Fact: The difference between an American Patriot and a Leftist Loon re Waterboarding is that the American Patriot is concerned FIRST about the protection of America and its citizenry whereas the Leftist loon is FIRST concerned about the ideological bullshit concerning the feelings of those whose interests may be inimical to America or its citizenry.

Here he is: Admiral McRaven.

This is the guy who will assure you that his team caught and shot OBL in the head, blowing his brains out.

His team also thoughtfully gave OBL a proper burial at sea !

After verifying his DNA first ofcourse !

How could anybody doubt such a hero ?

"Where is the body ? ? ?" . . . . . "At the bottom of the ocean." . . ! ! !

William_H_McRaven.JPG

How can you verify someone's DNA in only a few hours?????:confused:

It doesn't matter. The majority of the populace is zombified.

In Waco, TX they showed at the crime scene at 4Am, they destroyed evidence and got away with murder.

The United States Government a continuing criminal enterprise.

Bin Laden was unarmed when SEALs stormed room | The Salt Lake Tribune

Polite and Curious at first...

And don't forget, the Soveriegn Nation of Pakistan ain't happy with the "Unilateral" Action of the Great Satan...

This should be Interesting.

Just be Honest Libs... If ALL of this was going during 2007, from Libya to Dumping bin Laden's Assassinated body in the Ocean...

How would you Honestly have Reacted?...

Be Honest... :thup:

:)

peace...

UBL has probably been dead of kidney failure for the better part of 10 years. The little soap opera of the past few days is just a move to get The Usurper's numbers up.

Initially, one might not see the connection between the events on May 1st and the traditional notion of May Day. After all, May Day has been promoted as the real Labor Day, a celebration of those who fought for the right to unionize and for worker’s rights such as the eight hour work day. Indeed, these are things that should be celebrated. However, the real May Day is not rooted in Labor, but in the Occult.
The Occultic version of May Day has been referred to as “the Illuminati’s second most sacred holiday.” On this day, human sacrifice is required. The ritual also involves fire and dancing and is one of many “witches’ Sabbaths.” [These “celebrations” are often promoted as rituals to keep evil spirits away. This attracts wider participation among those who are unaware of the ritual’s true meaning.] It is said that, in the human sacrifice part of the ritual, the sacrifice must feel terror, trauma, and pain. The victim must also die from some form of conflagration.
With this in mind, the events of May 1st 2011 make a bit more sense. Regardless of the truth or falsity surrounding Osama bin Laden’s death, the PERCEPTION was that he was killed and, for the purposes of the ritual, the perception is all that is needed. It is therefore important to note that bin Laden was “killed” as an act of war (read conflagration)which, by its very nature, inflicts pain, trauma, and suffering.
When the announcement of bin Laden’s “death” was made late in the night of May 1st, (a timely revelation if one’s purpose was to produce a multitude of people outside at night) the reaction from many Americans was one of spontaneous celebration. Thousands poured out in the streets to celebrate the death/sacrifice of bin Laden with dancing and drunken revelry. The scene in Washington D.C. was telling as thousands danced under the glow of the giant phallic symbol of the Washington monument in what was possibly the biggest Occultic May Day celebration of all time.
Although it is almost certain that virtually none of the participants were capable of understanding what they were participating in (after all they believed the bin Laden fairy tale), I must confess a feeling of deep uneasiness about what I witnessed on Sunday night. The crowds in the street could have taken off all of their clothes and painted themselves in animal blood and only seemed slightly more savage than they already did. I could not help but feel that a line had been crossed from which there may be no turning back. Yet I did not merely witness a nation’s loss of innocence (if there was any left to lose), or even a momentary loss of self-control. I witnessed a nation who had openly embraced both devilry and decadence.
Bin Laden Assassination an Occult Ritual on May Day? :

‘Dead or alive’ The sorry history of George W. Bush and the hunt for Osama bin Laden

Fans of former president George W. Bush, including former members of his administration and conservatives online and in the media, have been straining to allow the 43rd president share credit with President Barack Obama for the killing of bin Laden, who took credit for orchestrating the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S., as well as deadly terror attacks in Africa and elsewhere. But Bush’s record on tracking bin Laden is uneven at best.

In fact, it appears that while the U.S. military and the CIA were fully prepared to hunt bin Laden down during the Bush years, they were often hampered, by then Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, and in some cases, by the president, whose caution and deference to Pakistan may have delayed bringing bin Laden to account.

‘Dead or alive’ The sorry history of George W. Bush and the hunt for Osama bin Laden : The Reid Report

I cannot post the entire story, as you know. But go to the link and read the timeline of what GWB did with regards to capturing Obama. And now they want to give him credit. What a totally pathetic bunch.
GWB tried to capture Obama?

Interesting.

Too bad he was unsuccessful. Our future generations wouldn't have the burden of dealing with Obama's ineptness on most issues he's dealt with.

BTW, throwing up some BS from a far left site lends you zero credibility.

It's not bullshit and you know it. All you can do is throw up a typo at me and say that certain truths are bullshit. You and so many like you are just plain ignorant. Everything that happened during that timeline is accurate. You're so envious and pissed off that it's just killing you, isn't it??? Tough. Suffer.

UBL has probably been dead of kidney failure for the better part of 10 years. The little soap opera of the past few days is just a move to get The Usurper's numbers up.

So, you accuse our military of lying and a SEAL team of deception.

I do believe the SEAL Team got him, but secrecy, lying and deception are the MO & Motto of the Teams. The official story has changed several times already in 2 days & will change several times again until they can get the facts to line up.

Last edited:
Tricky dealing with Pakistan.

Look at all those Islamic psychos in Pakistan yesterday protesting in the streets against America, burning the flag and screaming hatred.

What genius allowed Pakistan and India to have nuclear weapons?

Obama's sister died in America a few years ago.
DNA was taken from her.

Simple thing to verify bin Laden's DNA...then wash, wrap his body and bury it within 24 hours as Islam demands.
Wouldn't wanna upset all his fans in the Muslim world.

Weights, and buried it at sea so as not to create a shrine on land anywhere in the world.

Shark food, a fitting end. :clap2:

I do believe the SEAL Team got him, but secrecy, lying and deception are the MO & Motto of the Teams. The official story has changed several times already in 2 days & will change several times again until they can get the facts to line up.

Bullshit. The story hasn't changed. More conspiracy theory bullshit from people who want something to talk about.

DNA was taken from her.

Simple thing to verify bin Laden's DNA...then wash, wrap his body and bury it within 24 hours as Islam demands.

Weights, and buried it at sea so as not to create a shrine on land anywhere in the world.

Burial at sea is "military code" for getting the soldiers together to piss on his dead rotting body.

Bullshit. The story hasn't changed. More conspiracy theory bullshit from people who want something to talk about.

Wrong! I just read an AP article about all the differences in the stories from officials. First Osama was armed & fighting, then holding his wife hostage as a human shield holding & maneuvering her body in front of his, then wife the was trying to block him from SEALS, then Osama was not armed, then Osama was not shielded by wife. Wife dead, wife not dead, wife shot, certain son killed, oops it was the other son. Helicopter had mechanical failure, oops not mechanical & oops again not failure. Mission calculation error had the helicopter hovering in to high of heat with to much load causing it to lose lifting capacity. Wow, a huge mistake for the elite who practiced & trained for 7 months for this very mission. Now it is the helicopter lost lift because the compound's high walls upset its supporting airflow. The revisions keep on coming. I have a busy day but I am sure when I return tomorrow the story will change again. So far nothing but a bunch of CYA & BS coming from the government.

Last edited:
Remember when Hillary and McCain slammed Obama during the primaries for saying he'd go after bin laden in Pakistan and then the righwingloons jumped aboard in saying what an idiot Obama was?

I guess he showed them.

:lol:

Remember when Hillary and McCain slammed Obama during the primaries for saying he'd go after bin laden in Pakistan and then the righwingloons jumped aboard in saying what an idiot Obama was?

I guess he showed them.

Did Obama lead the raid?

Did Obama shoot bin Laden?

Did Obama get blood on his carefully manicured hands?

What are they celibrating? America is still being invaded from the south?

I guess he showed them.

Did Obama lead the raid?

Did Obama shoot bin Laden?

Did Obama get blood on his carefully manicured hands?

What are they celibrating? America is still being invaded from the south?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...w-legislation-in-wake-of-bin-laden-death.html

I guess he showed them.

No. I don't remember that. Do you have any linkies?

I vaguely recall sniping at candidate Obama from the left over that claim he had made. I have a vague memory, also, of people on the right mocking you leftwingloons over the sissified whining at the notion of invading Pok-ee-stahn to "get" bin Laden.

Personally, when Pakistan responded to our completed mission to "get" bin Laden by crying over this violation of their sovereignty, I laughed. Yeah, bitches. We violated your sovereignty. We DID do that. And? :lol:

DNA was taken from her.

Burial at sea is "military code" for getting the soldiers together to piss on his dead rotting body.

It would not shock me if a little Navy spittle went down to Davy Jones with him.

Forum List

Back