Anheuser-Busch heir says ancestors would be 'rolling over in their grave' over Bud Light's Dylan Mulvaney ad

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The controversy has largely passed, but the damage was done and may be irreversible. This is a symptom of a larger disease that's been spreading through corporate America and it's that these companies are being infested with higher level executives who are both incompetent at their jobs and completely disconnected with their key clientele. That is the only way you make a galactically stupid error such as this one.

The controversy has largely passed, but the damage was done and may be irreversible. This is a symptom of a larger disease that's been spreading through corporate America and it's that these companies are being infested with higher level executives who are both incompetent at their jobs and completely disconnected with their key clientele. That is the only way you make a galactically stupid error such as this one.

Found the ad in question I think.

It looks like the company is going to hold the line on their all inclusive ideals!

The education system has been weaponized by the Democratic party and this is the result of idiots coming up through that weaponized education system.

Beer drinkers with class...
:laughing0301:
Are you even capable of discussing a topic? Have you EVER discussed a topic since you became a member? All you do is troll and say incredibly unfunny things that you think are funny, but no one else ever laughs. Youre corny and apparently too uninformed to actually have a conversation.

Why the fuck do you waste so much time with this useless nonsense? Get a life you weirdo freak.

Are you even capable of discussing a topic? Have you EVER discussed a topic since you became a member? All you do is troll and say incredibly unfunny things that you think are funny, but no one else ever laughs. Youre corny and apparently too uninformed to actually have a conversation.

Why the fuck do you waste so much time with this useless nonsense? Get a life you weirdo freak.
Don't let any gay beer turn you into a fag.

Don't let any gay beer turn you into a fag.
3/10 Some people are gonna drink their beer and not care.

I have seen the youngers boycotting Bud LIght, though. Drinking beer from a different company altogether even.

They're not stupid, they know what beers are produced by InBev and which ones aren't.

3/10 Some people are gonna drink their beer and not care.

I have seen the youngers boycotting Bud LIght, though. Drinking beer from a different company altogether even.

They're not stupid, they know what beers are produced by InBev and which ones aren't.
I am sure that will get yous through life unharmed.

And they won't back down from it.

Well, what do they know now? The Right has some boycott power too.

I'm past the point of changing beers. :dunno:
When you piss out that beer I am sure your body cares. Just think how gay it is to have to hold yer own penis to pee, instead of it being a pussy so you are not gay...

Last edited:
It was a silly ad campaign for a shitty beer.

Why would anyone give a damn or think this means anything?

Ad campaigns fail all the time.

Let’s get on to the next frothing at the mouth outrage.

When you piss out that beer I am sure your body cares. Just think how gay it is to have to hold yer own penis to pee, instead of it being a pussy so you are not gay...
What the hell are you babbling about now?

Forum List

Back