Bill Clinton ensnared in Epstein 'sex slave' case

Ok who has ever been at the top? Who knows what I'm talking about?

When you are Epstein you are a player. But only a player. What these guys want to do is to suck power from the real guys. Like Clinton. Like Dershowitz. True movers and shakers.

Okay okay. Have you ever been in the physical presence of some one like Clinton?

You can feel it off him.

That doesn't get Clinton off the hook. It only further condemns him.

If Clinton knew what was going on - he is as guilty as Epstein, Dershowitz and Prince Andrew - who have ALL been identified and named by the Victims.

It reminds me of the Edward Heath story. Edward Heath was Prime Minister at the time. (He was a Satanist) He had been identified as present at sex ritual torture / satanic meetings using boys from the Kincora Boys Home - a horrific scandal that happened in Belfast. He was identified in photographs by children who were raped by him - boys to be specific - Heath was a homosexual - none of the boys had met each other - they were from different locations completely but all identified him in photographs time and time again. Still the authorities refused to do anything. Why? He was the Prime Minister!

Jimmy Saville (another Satanist) was identified by hundreds of victims as the one who had raped them, tortured them, forced them to do abominable things during Satanic Masses - he had access to children in hospitals, homes, orphanages and also had the freedom to take children from those places to other locations for satanic ritual abuse - and even though all that information was out there and the authorities knew about it - they turned a blind eye - and the worst? The worst was that people like Pedro and the TD feigned total outrage over the audacity of these children to dare to bring accusation against royalty and against men such as Saville (Prince Andrew was named back then also) because they had never been put on trial for it - and to me? That was as great a crime as the first committed by the predators. Why? Because there is nothing more damaging to a victim then to not be believed by the public once it comes out. It as if you are running a knife through them twice.

The Nazis (Jesuits and Dominicans and "Faithful Catholics" in Nazi uniforms) knew this and after they went back to their former professions with protection of the Vatican - they began the most insidious of campaigns against the Jews with something called "revisionist history". They would claim the gas chambers never existed. The evidence was buried very well to keep the world from knowing the full horrors of what went on - although years later? Those very gas chambers were discovered with asphalt roads built over them. Who assisted in the cover up? The Vatican of course. After all, it was their war and their man (Hitler) Do I need a judge to confirm that in order for me to know it is true? Ha! ha! No. I don't. I have the testimony of ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera and others like him confirming these same stories over and over and over again - even Jesuits boasted of it to their own - and later it came out. So there it is.

Has God given you the ability to discern the truth or not? If not, your soul must be very black indeed.

The victims say named Dershowitz, Andrew and not Clinton, the question is why not Clinton?

The second question is why haven't Andrew and Dershowitz been charged?

Clinton only took 12 to 30 trips there. There's no way he knew that he was going to Epstein's Lolita Island.

No way.

I was not aware of that, Frank. If he took 12 to 30 trips there then he was going there for a reason. With Clinton's connections it is impossible that he would not know what was going on at that island because even those who are employed to protect him would have informed him to the goings on there. His affiliation with Jimmy Saville - the UK Satanist who committed SRA crimes against over 100 victims - and was permitted to continue - is also quite incriminating. A person is known by the company they choose to spend time with. You can learn a great deal about an individual by who they spend their free time with.

People spend time - their own - doing what they enjoy most. A person who loves their appearance spends all their free time at the best gyms, hair dressers, make up artists, shopping for clothing, etc. A person who loves money spends every waking hour checking the stock market to see how their money is doing - they look for ways to invest, to increase their wealth - they are fully focused on that goal - a person whose interest is in lust, sex, immoral sexual conduct - seeks out the company of those who do what they do - go where they go- they are found in each others company again and again.

Consider Collins - Rector and Singer - the X Man producer - why were they in each others company? They were both paedophiles. Their parties were for inviting others like them to be a part of it. The trouble here is the lists of these people needs to come out. Who are they? Name them. Bringing it into the light is the best way to stop it. Name NAMES.

Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity.

And what does the Bible say about bearing false witness against a man? For example, falsely accusing him of pedophilia with ZERO evidence?

The Bible condemns such people to death.

Is your hatred of Bill Clinton worth losing your soul over?

I never accused Bill Clinton of paedophilia. Neither did the victims. Do you bother to read the thread before commenting? Or is that a novel idea for you?

This discussion - as pertaining to Clinton - would be what did he know and when did he know it? Is that calling him a paedophile? No but he could very well be the accomplice if he knew and remained silent. By listening to the testimonies of the victims that can be determined very easily.

And since the victims didn't name him as knowing about it and since he wasn't charge with anything, it is very easy to determine that he is innocent.

Ok who has ever been at the top? Who knows what I'm talking about?

When you are Epstein you are a player. But only a player. What these guys want to do is to suck power from the real guys. Like Clinton. Like Dershowitz. True movers and shakers.

Okay okay. Have you ever been in the physical presence of some one like Clinton?

You can feel it off him.

That doesn't get Clinton off the hook. It only further condemns him.

If Clinton knew what was going on - he is as guilty as Epstein, Dershowitz and Prince Andrew - who have ALL been identified and named by the Victims.

It reminds me of the Edward Heath story. Edward Heath was Prime Minister at the time. (He was a Satanist) He had been identified as present at sex ritual torture / satanic meetings using boys from the Kincora Boys Home - a horrific scandal that happened in Belfast. He was identified in photographs by children who were raped by him - boys to be specific - Heath was a homosexual - none of the boys had met each other - they were from different locations completely but all identified him in photographs time and time again. Still the authorities refused to do anything. Why? He was the Prime Minister!

Jimmy Saville (another Satanist) was identified by hundreds of victims as the one who had raped them, tortured them, forced them to do abominable things during Satanic Masses - he had access to children in hospitals, homes, orphanages and also had the freedom to take children from those places to other locations for satanic ritual abuse - and even though all that information was out there and the authorities knew about it - they turned a blind eye - and the worst? The worst was that people like Pedro and the TD feigned total outrage over the audacity of these children to dare to bring accusation against royalty and against men such as Saville (Prince Andrew was named back then also) because they had never been put on trial for it - and to me? That was as great a crime as the first committed by the predators. Why? Because there is nothing more damaging to a victim then to not be believed by the public once it comes out. It as if you are running a knife through them twice.

The Nazis (Jesuits and Dominicans and "Faithful Catholics" in Nazi uniforms) knew this and after they went back to their former professions with protection of the Vatican - they began the most insidious of campaigns against the Jews with something called "revisionist history". They would claim the gas chambers never existed. The evidence was buried very well to keep the world from knowing the full horrors of what went on - although years later? Those very gas chambers were discovered with asphalt roads built over them. Who assisted in the cover up? The Vatican of course. After all, it was their war and their man (Hitler) Do I need a judge to confirm that in order for me to know it is true? Ha! ha! No. I don't. I have the testimony of ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera and others like him confirming these same stories over and over and over again - even Jesuits boasted of it to their own - and later it came out. So there it is.

Has God given you the ability to discern the truth or not? If not, your soul must be very black indeed.

The victims say named Dershowitz, Andrew and not Clinton, the question is why not Clinton?

The second question is why haven't Andrew and Dershowitz been charged?

That didn't escape my attention either. None of them named Clinton that I have seen thus far. (testimonies / news articles ) I read several more news articles last night and the only thing I read was one victim statement - Clinton must have known - that was it.

Dershowitz was very clever in his plea deal of exonerating any other names to come forward after the fact - according to the story - yet he still has a huge problem - Dershowitz made that plea deal for the 13 months in Palm beach jail (where Epstein was free 18 hours a day and only slept at the jail) without the agreement or knowledge of the victims. You cannot have a plea deal without the knowledge and agreement of the victims as I understand the law. The entire thing needs to be tried in a court of law before the world - do a Jody Arias type trial and bring everyone out. NAME NAMES. Find that house attendant and the book he had with all the guests listed in there. That is where they need to go.

Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity.

And what does the Bible say about bearing false witness against a man? For example, falsely accusing him of pedophilia with ZERO evidence?

I never accused Bill Clinton of paedophilia. Neither did the victims. Do you bother to read the thread before commenting? Or is that a novel idea for you?

This discussion - as pertaining to Clinton - would be what did he know and when did he know it? Is that calling him a paedophile? No but he could very well be the accomplice if he knew and remained silent. By listening to the testimonies of the victims that can be determined very easily.

And since the victims didn't name him as knowing about it and since he wasn't charge with anything, it is very easy to determine that he is innocent.

No, it isn't. Because if he was aware of a crime being committed - that his friend was a Kingpin of a paedophile ring servicing the elite and powerful - his obligation was to the victims and to uphold the law by reporting it. He is guilty as sin for not having done it. If he was repeatedly in the presence of Epstein and close friends with him visiting the island 12 - 30 times? He had to have known.

Note - Clinton still needs to be put on trial for the rape of that woman whose lip he viciously bit. I do not recall her name but he should be put behind bars for the rest of his life for that crime.

Wrong. They made a statement that Clinton must have known. Why would they say that? Because they saw him there. Do you think a victim has a good idea of who is who after being held against their will for 4 - 5 years and forced repeatedly to have sex with Prince Andrew and others? Do you not think they have a good grasp on who knows what?

Why didn't the Clinton's return the money donated to them by Jeffrey Epstein? The others did. Why didn't they return that money?

Jeffrey Epstein - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

After the accusations became public, several parties returned donations they had received from Epstein, including Eliot Spitzer, Bill Richardson,[10] and the Palm Beach Police Department.[17] Harvard announced that it would not return any money.[10] A range of charitable donations Epstein had made financing children's education were also brought into question.[23]

On June 18, 2010, Epstein's former butler, Alfredo Rodriguez, was sentenced to 18 months in jail for trying to sell a journal that he said recorded Epstein's activities. Special Agent Christina Pryor reviewed the material and agreed it was information "that would have been extremely useful in investigating and prosecuting the case, including names and contact information of material witnesses and additional victims."[26][27] Epstein allegedly lent girls to powerful people to ingratiate himself with them and also to get possible blackmail information.[25]
_______________-
What did the Clinton's receive from Jeffrey Epstein? 3.5 million dollars? Why don't they return it? When are they going to announce they are returning that money? What's the hold up? note that Harvard stated they would keep the money (that this Paedophile Kingpin donated to them) and I am not the least surprised by that news.

Furthermore, I do not believe for one moment the butler was trying to sell the journal that recorded Epsteins activities and that documented who came to that home and when. I believe they accused the house attendant of this in order to seize the evidence of who was there and who was involved and destroy it. The witnesses can still tell what happened and who they saw - they need to name names.

Last edited:
Actually you are mistaken about that. When victims are crying out for justice and the evidence before the people (here in USA and in the UK) is so overwhelming (including the past history of those accused) it is a moral duty to not accuse the victims of being "liars", not to accuse those who speak up for the victims of being "judgmental", not to keep their eyes shut to what is so obvious that a 10 year old could figure out what is going on here.
I'm not saying that the alleged victims are liars. I'm not saying the alleged perpetrator is guilty either. It's not my place to make a judgment.

You want to leave the decision of innocence with the judge and if he says they are all innocent and they walk - you'll consider justice has been served? Really?
I don't have all the facts. The court has a much better idea of what happened than I do. I'm going to trust the decision of the judge who was commissioned with discovering the truth of the matter. If he's found wrong in a subsequent appeal, then obviously the new judge probably had facts the previous didn't. That's why we have an appeals system as well as a presumption of innocence.

Tell me, Pedro. Was justice served when the head of the IMF (Strauss Kahn - good friend of Etienne Davignon head of Bilderberg) got off scottfree after raping a NY Maid and roughing her up - physical bruises - DNA evidence - all proved he was guilty - and he then claims it was consensual sex? And Walks?!!
I don't know much about that case either. If he was found innocent, then he's innocent in the eyes of the law. That doesn't mean he's actually innocent of doing it. It does mean that, despite all of this evidence, the prosecution failed to prove that he did to the standard needed for punishment.

Did you notice that although she was Muslim maid nothing was said by CAIR on that matter? The head of the International Monetary Fund temporarily resigns from his seat - leading the world to believe it is permanent but once he is cleared of all wrong doing? He is back in his seat. Still head of the IMF.
I didn't follow the case, so no. I think I might have been in basic at the time. Or tech school, depending exactly when it was.

Was he guilty? Of course he was.
Possibly. Being found guilty and actually having committed the crime are two separate things.

Why would a maid who desperately needed her job - a single mother - dare to bring such an accusation against one of the most powerful men in the world? He never paid her a dime to silence her because he didn't have to. He was that powerful - he probably threatened to have her deported back to Guneia.
Maybe. I'm sure the defense would have brought this up during the trial.

Tell me, Pedro. When 9/11 happened and the evidence and witnesses did unfold the truth that Bin Laden was the man behind 9/11 attack on America - did you say, well, I'll have to wait until they find him and put him on trial and then after all the evidence has been heard (before a judge - because I'm not capable of figuring that out on my own) and the judge decides he is innocent or guilty - then I'll be able to say whether or not he did it. Did you say that? Of course you didn't. You're probably still refusing to think on your own about Bill Cosby rape story too. Suit yourself. I'm standing with these victims.
9/11 wasn't the first time he attacked the US. He had declared war on us and started blowing up US persons and property about a decade before we actually bothered to do anything about him. We had discovered planning for a 9/11 type attack already in the Philippines. He had already targeted the WTC once with a failed car bomb. We knew as far back as a couple years before 2001 that he had agents in the US training to hijack planes. It wasn't a secret. The general public were just... I'm going to try to be generous here... kind of stupid about it, or at least willfully ignorant. A terrorist leader we already had eyes on who had planned things like it before, was known to be planning it, and took the credit for doing it right after it happened isn't really comparable to criminal court case where the judge has to weigh the words of a possibly guilty defense he has to remember may be innocent of the crime and the words of the prosecution trying to prove he isn't and any evidence both sides can bring to bear.

Your last statement made my point, Pedro. There's a history there - and the evidence was clear - even before a trial that bin laden was guilty. Now apply that same reasoning ability - to the Prince who has been named /identified - by victims of paedophile rape before - and his lawyer friend - Dershowitz and their buddy, Epstein and you'll be on solid ground. That wasn't difficult at all? Was it?

Last edited:

No, it isn't. Because if he was aware of a crime being committed - that his friend was a Kingpin of a paedophile ring servicing the elite and powerful - his obligation was to the victims and to uphold the law by reporting it. He is guilty as sin for not having done it. If he was repeatedly in the presence of Epstein and close friends with him visiting the island 12 - 30 times? He had to have known.

Good grief in the post I quoted you stated " By listening to the testimonies of the victims that can be determined very easily."

Now you are changing your story.

Good grief in the post I quoted you stated " By listening to the testimonies of the victims that can be determined very easily."

Update - I've been reading testimonies and more news articles all morning and afternoon. I have already arrived at the final conclusion here - There is no way possible that Bill Clinton didn't know what his friend was doing. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks with other "ducks" - it's a DUCK.

A special prosecutor is needed. One with a bible literally background.

There was a time in the history of America when Prosecutors used the bible for more than swearing in a witness - to testify of the truth - they actually read the Book and did what it said! Imagine that!

What is truly disturbing to me is that I have yet to hear you voice any concern for the victims at all. Why is that? Your sole purpose here seems to be to exonerate Bill Clinton of having any part in this story. What a small world you are living in. It seems to comprise of only you and those you wish to protect. Is that what you want to leave this earth being known for? What do you think the outcome of that is going to be when you stand before the LORD? (calling good evil and evil good) Any idea?

What is truly disturbing to me is that I have yet to hear you voice any concern for the victims at all. Why is that? Your sole purpose here seems to be to exonerate Bill Clinton of having any part in this story. What a small world you are living in. It seems to comprise of only you and those you wish to protect. Is that what you want to leave this earth being known for? What do you think the outcome of that is going to be when you stand before the LORD? (calling good evil and evil good) Any idea?

Children as young as 12. The devils incarnate are laughing in our faces.

I saw a photo of a young girl with Epstein in one of the stories late last night. She appeared to be perhaps 12 or 13 years old. Very sad. How could the news media not have known this also? It does appear many knew and turned a blind eye. God will judge them for that. And the people here making excuses for the elite while showing not one shred of concern for these victims? They are going to answer to God for this as well.

How old does this girl look to be?

25.1n007.epstein1-300x300.jpg

How about this one?
epstein.jpg

Children as young as 12. The devils incarnate are laughing in our faces.

The Plea deal that Alan Dershowitz worked out for Epstein is illegal and the case must be re-opened. The rights of the victims were violated because they were not informed about the plea deal or given any consideration to the plea deal. See here:

Crime Victims Rights Act USAO Department of Justice

Crime Victims' Rights Act
18 U.S.C. § 3771. Crime victims' rights

(a) RIGHTS OF CRIME VICTIMS.--A crime victim has the following rights:

(1) The right to be reasonably protected from the accused.

(2) The right to reasonable, accurate, and timely notice of any public court proceeding, or any parole proceeding, involving the crime or of any release or escape of the accused.

(3) The right not to be excluded from any such public court proceeding, unless the court, after receiving clear and convincing evidence, determines that testimony by the victim would be materially altered if the victim heard other testimony at that proceeding.

(4) The right to be reasonably heard at any public proceeding in the district court involving release, plea, sentencing, or any parole proceeding.

(5) The reasonable right to confer with the attorney for the Government in the case.

(6) The right to full and timely restitution as provided in law.

(7) The right to proceedings free from unreasonable delay.

(8) The right to be treated with fairness and with respect for the victim's dignity and privacy.

(b) RIGHTS AFFORDED.--In any court proceeding involving an offense against a crime victim, the court shall ensure that the crime victim is afforded the rights described in subsection (a). Before making a determination described in subsection (a)(3), the court shall make every effort to permit the fullest attendance possible by the victim and shall consider reasonable alternatives to the exclusion of the victim from the criminal proceeding. The reasons for any decision denying relief under this chapter shall be clearly stated on the record.

(c) BEST EFFORTS TO ACCORD RIGHTS.--

(1) GOVERNMENT.--Officers and employees of the Department of Justice and other departments and agencies of the United States engaged in the detection, investigation, or prosecution of crime shall make their best efforts to see that crime victims are notified of, and accorded, the rights described in subsection (a).

(2) ADVICE OF ATTORNEY.--The prosecutor shall advise the crime victim that the crime victim can seek the advice of an attorney with respect to the rights described in subsection (a).

(3) NOTICE.--Notice of release otherwise required pursuant to this chapter shall not be given if such notice may endanger the safety of any person.

read more on link

Last edited:

Forum List

Back