Bill Clinton ensnared in Epstein 'sex slave' case

Ok who has ever been at the top? Who knows what I'm talking about?

When you are Epstein you are a player. But only a player. What these guys want to do is to suck power from the real guys. Like Clinton. Like Dershowitz. True movers and shakers.

Okay okay. Have you ever been in the physical presence of some one like Clinton?

You can feel it off him.

Sound like someone has a crush. Without the crowds and limos following him he's just another old man who could be homeless if he needed a haircut and a bath. Clinton is not a mover and shaker. He does what he's told by the true powers behind him, bankers and businessmen, and if he's thinking of stepping out of line there's always the Zapruder film. Give me a break. US presidents are puppets, and the last one who was a real man was JFK. Guys like Clinton like the sex and glamor and know how to please their bosses. They say start a war, you start a war.

Being subpoenaed to testify is not being indicted. So he is a witness, big whooping deal.
He will be under oath, which means he will have to tell the truth or be charged with perjury.

Truth about what? He can take the fifth and not incriminate himself. He isn't charged with anything, we don't even know he is being asked to testify and to what is he testifying for?

If he takes the Fifth, that will be very bad for Hillary. Why would they issue him a subpoena if they aren't going to call him?
These are just the women we know about.....clinton is a serial sexual predator......and you guys just love him.....

So no one has accused bill of raping anyone on this sex island?

No and they better not. Just like they were tainting Dershowitz. This is wrong.

I'm a freaking conservative but I will not allow these lies. This is wrong.

yes....and his relationship with a convicted violent sex offender should not be examined....he is a democrat after all......

This is just wrong. You are throwing out violent sex offender. This is WRONG.

You know what I will go to the mats on this. You do not do this to someone just because you hate their political beliefs. You don't damn it.

It's wrong. It is so wrong.

Bill Clinton was on a plane numerous times with a CONVICTED child sex offender, and a witness says he "must have known about Jeffrey's girls." When the case breaks Epstein donates $3.5 million to Clinton's charity. Prosecutor gives Epstein a sweetheart deal, anyone else would be in jail for life. Now we know the going rate to beat a child rape rap.

Did Clinton rape anybody? Don't know. Let's put these child witnesses on the stand one by one and find out.

I understand where you are coming from but keep in mind that the witness said he must have known - the witness didn't say - I saw him with children - so there's that. (Clinton) To be clear Ehud Barack was on that plane with Clinton too. Are we going believe Ehud was involved with that? Doubtful. I see a difference in shared a plane and was visiting the island. Big difference. Was Ehud naive to accept a plane ride from someone like Epstein? Most definitely. He should have known what kind of company he was in.

On the other hand - we've got a victim who accused Prince Andrew identifying Alan Dershowitz as having also being guilty of this paedophile sex crime participation. Prince Andrew has been identified by paedophile victims in Europe before - came out of the Belgium paedophile sex scandal. So he's got a history.

As for the truth? I believe the victim. There has to be motive for a victim to falsely accuse and I see no possible motive. Especially when you have over 40 victims here. There is no money to be had because these people / families were offered money to be quiet and refused.

Listen to the video tape. These people want justice - just as Bill Cosby's victims are demanding justice. They should have justice. They are just as entitled to have justice as any other person is. Rich or poor.

Who has the most to lose here? Dershowitz. Epstein has him on a ledger and the house attendant named him as a guest on that book - he was identified - now he is being identified by one of the victims - Dershowitz has to use some leverage - he says, I'm just as innocent as Prince Andrew - in other words - if I'm going down you're going down with me - I see him willing to drop a big name to get the heat off of himself - I think they should put Alan Dershowitz on trial along with Epstein and Prince Andrew and bring in the victims to identify these men and tell who is who and everything that happened.

Bring it all out into the daylight. Put it on television and let the world learn the facts so that no one gets away with any more shenanigans - as Epstein & Dershowitz thought they did with the former plea deal.

Does anyone actually believe there wasn't sex on the plane? Like the limit to the depravity was the island borders?

I do not know but if a person accepted a ride on a jet and was in their seat for the duration of the flight - would they necessarily know what was going on in another part of the plane? What if they were invited on to the plane because their very presence would be incriminating and therein they would feel compelled to help Epstein should he require the help at a latter date - an insurance for Epstein so to speak - as he is in such a state right now. I would consider all angles.

After listening to this again I think that Dershowitz is bringing Clinton's name into it - mentioning his being on a plane - etc - in order to divert attention from himself. Listen to it and see if that isn't what you are getting - he was identified by one of the victims. (Dershowitz) After listening to this I am convinced that Dershowitz was also involved in this paedophile sex ring and he is willing to accuse the victims of being liars.

One must ask oneself. Why would over 40 victims come forward as victims of paedophile crimes - later on - against the most powerful men on the planet - if it were not true?

They do not want to be paid off - bought off - they want these men behind bars. What would be the motive for someone "Making up a story" about such a thing? (as Dershowitz claims)}

Well aren't you the fool. I guess you missed all the years before. You are why people hate pompous Christians. 40 what a joke. That is nothing. 40 what a joke.

Before you were pontificating about President Clinton I was begging the world to pay attention to the gentleman who practiced baccha bazzi.

You want to go down this path? I will take you. I'm not kidding. Are you sure you want to go down this path. I can show the world what evil lies before it. The dancing boys.

You want to come at me on what I do or don't do on a daily basis?

Think again. And don't ever try again. Fair warning.

Does anyone actually believe there wasn't sex on the plane? Like the limit to the depravity was the island borders?

I do not know but if a person accepted a ride on a jet and was in their seat for the duration of the flight - would they necessarily know what was going on in another part of the plane? What if they were invited on to the plane because their very presence would be incriminating and therein they would feel compelled to help Epstein should he require the help at a latter date - an insurance for Epstein so to speak - as he is in such a state right now. I would consider all angles.

You better be ready.

You do not put this out there. Not without financial back up here Jeremiah.

You are over the line.

Bill Clinton may be subpoenaed in Epstein sex slave case

Bill Clinton may be subpoenaed in Epstein 'sex slave' case

One of the plaintiffs in a lawsuit against financier Jeffrey Epstein has told the UK Daily Mail that "Bill [Clinton] must have known about Jeffrey’s girls" when the former president made frequent flights with Epstein on his private planes.

Flight logs attached as exhibits to court records show that Clinton flew frequently with Epstein, now a convicted sex felon, at the time the latter is alleged to have been running a "sex slave" ring involving girls as young as 12.

The plaintiff, Virginia Roberts, told the Mail that in response to her question to Epstein, why were he and Clinton such good friends, that Epstein laughed and replied "He owes me some favors."

At the end of a criminal prosecution of Epstein in 2008, two law enforcement officials, in highly unusual dissent, went on-record protesting that the federal prosecution of Jeffrey Epstein was far too lenient. The officials were a Florida prosecutor and the Palm Beach police chief who held jurisdiction for the crime. Epstein wound up serving 13 months of an 18 month sentence, for a single relatively minor charge of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution.

According to the New York Post, court documents hint at a subpoena of Clinton as a "source of relevant information."

The allegations are made in a complaint filed in a Florida court recently, and also name Britain's Prince Andrew as a recipient of the Epstein ring's services. In a January 3rd, 2015 article, the UK Daily Mail alleges that the filer of the lawsuit, known only as "Jane Doe #3" in court records, but known to be Virginia Roberts, told the Mail:

"I flew to the Caribbean with Jeffrey and then Ghislaine Maxwell went to pick up Bill in a huge black helicopter that Jeffrey had bought her. Bill must have known about Jeffrey’s girls."

The New York Post reported that Epstein:

"molested girls he had brought in from South America and Europe and once was given three 12-year-old girls from France as a “birthday gift,” the documents alleged."

The girls' ages varied from 12 to 17. The New York Post reports... TO READ MORE GO TO Bill Clinton may be subpoenaed in Epstein sex slave case

that is kind of a weird thing to be coming out about now hymmmmm

1. Innocent until proven guilty.
2. It's the court that decides guilt.
3. He has enough money and connections that, if he were guilty, then it would be irrelevant.

When speaking of Epstein this is precisely the problem. He has enough money and connections that although over 40 victims and overwhelming evidence in the case warranted a guilty verdict - he got away with a plea deal (unbeknownst to the victims - they were not even told of this arrangement which itself is against the law) of 13 months in a Palm Beach Jail and was out 18 hours a day each day having only spent the night there. How can anyone call that justice, Pedro? I believe that Alan Dershowitz is as guilty as he is. I was listening to him on that video and in fact I listened to it a second time and not even half way through - I knew - this man is lying through his teeth!

It's disgusting. The entire thing is as the narrator said, Bill Cosby on steroids. Oh and for the record. Even Hollywood is now coming out and stating they believe he is guilty. With dozens of victims coming forward one would think yes, he is. Where would be the motive for destroying your own life by accusing someone that powerful of a crime they didn't commit? And with no request for monetary gain? You know they were telling the truth. Now with these 40 plus victims of paedophile rape, forced into being trafficked to the elite and wealthy? They deserve justice like anyone else does.

And for anyone here who doesn't like that idea?

TOUGH.
Everyone can think you're guilty. Everyone can think they know you're guilty. Everyone can think they're damn fucking sure you're guilty and be willing to bet their firstborn's life on it. It doesn't matter. You might be and you might not be. It's up to the judge to review the facts of the case as presented by the prosecution and defense, weigh them, and come to a decision.

3. He has enough money and connections that, if he were guilty, then it would be irrelevant.

When speaking of Epstein this is precisely the problem. He has enough money and connections that although over 40 victims and overwhelming evidence in the case warranted a guilty verdict - he got away with a plea deal (unbeknownst to the victims - they were not even told of this arrangement which itself is against the law) of 13 months in a Palm Beach Jail and was out 18 hours a day each day having only spent the night there. How can anyone call that justice, Pedro? I believe that Alan Dershowitz is as guilty as he is. I was listening to him on that video and in fact I listened to it a second time and not even half way through - I knew - this man is lying through his teeth!

It's disgusting. The entire thing is as the narrator said, Bill Cosby on steroids. Oh and for the record. Even Hollywood is now coming out and stating they believe he is guilty. With dozens of victims coming forward one would think yes, he is. Where would be the motive for destroying your own life by accusing someone that powerful of a crime they didn't commit? And with no request for monetary gain? You know they were telling the truth. Now with these 40 plus victims of paedophile rape, forced into being trafficked to the elite and wealthy? They deserve justice like anyone else does.

TOUGH.
Everyone can think you're guilty. Everyone can think they know you're guilty. Everyone can think they're damn fucking sure you're guilty and be willing to bet their firstborn's life on it. It doesn't matter. You might be and you might not be. It's up to the judge to review the facts of the case as presented by the prosecution and defense, weigh them, and come to a decision.

Well, when 40 plus victims are saying these men are guilty - Epstein, Dershowitz and Prince Andrew and Clinton must have known......you can be pretty sure they are guilty and biggest crime is that they will get away with it. You see, if Clinton knew? He's as guilty as Epstein, Dershowitz and Prince Andrew. It's just that simple, Pedro.

When you are Epstein you are a player. But only a player. What these guys want to do is to suck power from the real guys. Like Clinton. Like Dershowitz. True movers and shakers.

Okay okay. Have you ever been in the physical presence of some one like Clinton?

You can feel it off him.

Sound like someone has a crush. Without the crowds and limos following him he's just another old man who could be homeless if he needed a haircut and a bath. Clinton is not a mover and shaker. He does what he's told by the true powers behind him, bankers and businessmen, and if he's thinking of stepping out of line there's always the Zapruder film. Give me a break. US presidents are puppets, and the last one who was a real man was JFK. Guys like Clinton like the sex and glamor and know how to please their bosses. They say start a war, you start a war.

Munkle, you put up an excellent thread, OP, thanks for the discussion. This was truly an interesting discussion. Thank you. Good night.

TOUGH.

Well, when 40 plus victims are saying these men are guilty - Epstein, Dershowitz and Prince Andrew and Clinton must have known......you can be pretty sure they are guilty and biggest crime is that they will get away with it. You see, if Clinton knew? He's as guilty as Epstein, Dershowitz and Prince Andrew. It's just that simple, Pedro.

17 and lying?

I've done that. My Alice Cooper days.

I can tell how much teabaggers really want Bill to be involved in a scandal, but other than a few fruitcakes on the internet, it's just not happening. I sense your disappointment, and feel your pain.

TOUGH.

You seriously don't know young girls. Whoopsies they said they were 18?

We lie. When Dennis asked me how old I was I said 18. Now there's an Alice Cooper song about this....

18 baby. We lie. Why? Because some of us really want it. There's no nice way to put it.

Poor men. What the heck are they going to do?

You can feel it off him.

Before I go. This is one more piece to the puzzle and note the names coming up in the Royal family and the connection to Jimmy Saville and once again - Bill Clinton is affiliated with him. (Jimmy Saville was also a Satanist)
People are known by the company they keep. If something keeps coming up - if there is a pattern - a type of people one is known to keep company with - then it factors in. imo. This is quite a story. Listen to this:

I can tell how much teabaggers really want Bill to be involved in a scandal, but other than a few fruitcakes on the internet, it's just not happening. I sense your disappointment, and feel your pain.

I'll stand up for Bill man. Don't want to kill you there Bulldog. Do you know how many girls always said they were 18? We lied our asses off.

This is why to this day I will support Clinton. We were no angels. And screw anyone who tries to be from the 60's.

You can feel it off him.

Before I go. This is one more piece to the puzzle and note the names coming up in the Royal family and the connection to Jimmy Saville and once again - Bill Clinton is affiliated with him. (Jimmy Saville was also a Satanist)
People are known by the company they keep. If something keeps coming up - if there is a pattern - a type of people one is known to keep company with - then it factors in. imo. This is quite a story. Listen to this:

OMG what an mother fucking piece of work you are. So wrong. So wrong to associate Bill Clinton with Saville.

I will not have this. You are really evil. I want to barf.

Forum List

Back