Bill Clinton ensnared in Epstein 'sex slave' case

I still want my avatar.

I am really angry that any one on this board could associate Saville with a political opponent.

I really do want to barf.

Well, when 40 plus victims are saying these men are guilty - Epstein, Dershowitz and Prince Andrew and Clinton must have known......you can be pretty sure they are guilty and biggest crime is that they will get away with it. You see, if Clinton knew? He's as guilty as Epstein, Dershowitz and Prince Andrew. It's just that simple, Pedro.
I'm not saying they're lying. I'm not saying they're telling the truth either. I'm saying that it's on the judge to say which party is wronging which. You can have boatloads of plaintiffs making any accusation against you. The entire public can condemn you as guilty. It doesn't actually mean that you are or not. It just means that people like to assume things not yet proven. That's why we use courts to uphold the law rather than prevailing opinion.

I am sure it is just a coincidence Bill Clinton was on this pedophile and sex trafficker's plane, the plane he happened to keep his underage prostitutes on, multiple times. It isn't like Clinton has a deviant sexual history at all. I am sure no funny business at all...

Flight logs reveal trips Bill Clinton and Alan Dershowitz took on Jeffrey Epstein s private jet Daily Mail Online

I'm not buying it. And it's wrong to do so. Want to know why? Some people just get off on power. Epstein did. You are looking at this in reverse. Clinton was the power. Dershowitz was the power. You are looking at this ass backwards.

I know power. I love power. I moved with power. You have it ass backwards. Epstein was trying to suck their power. They were the power houses he wanted to suck from.

That doesn't alter the fact that Clinton is a pervert who loves young girls. All you proved is that Epstein would have been happy to cater to his perversion.

Ok who has ever been at the top? Who knows what I'm talking about?

When you are Epstein you are a player. But only a player. What these guys want to do is to suck power from the real guys. Like Clinton. Like Dershowitz. True movers and shakers.

Okay okay. Have you ever been in the physical presence of some one like Clinton?

You can feel it off him.

That doesn't get Clinton off the hook. It only further condemns him.

Well, when 40 plus victims are saying these men are guilty - Epstein, Dershowitz and Prince Andrew and Clinton must have known......you can be pretty sure they are guilty and biggest crime is that they will get away with it. You see, if Clinton knew? He's as guilty as Epstein, Dershowitz and Prince Andrew. It's just that simple, Pedro.
I'm not saying they're lying. I'm not saying they're telling the truth either. I'm saying that it's on the judge to say which party is wronging which. You can have boatloads of plaintiffs making any accusation against you. The entire public can condemn you as guilty. It doesn't actually mean that you are or not. It just means that people like to assume things not yet proven. That's why we use courts to uphold the law rather than prevailing opinion.

Actually you are mistaken about that. When victims are crying out for justice and the evidence before the people (here in USA and in the UK) is so overwhelming (including the past history of those accused) it is a moral duty to not accuse the victims of being "liars", not to accuse those who speak up for the victims of being "judgmental", not to keep their eyes shut to what is so obvious that a 10 year old could figure out what is going on here.

You want to leave the decision of innocence with the judge and if he says they are all innocent and they walk - you'll consider justice has been served? Really?

Tell me, Pedro. Was justice served when the head of the IMF (Strauss Kahn - good friend of Etienne Davignon head of Bilderberg) got off scottfree after raping a NY Maid and roughing her up - physical bruises - DNA evidence - all proved he was guilty - and he then claims it was consensual sex? And Walks?!!

Did you notice that although she was Muslim maid nothing was said by CAIR on that matter? The head of the International Monetary Fund temporarily resigns from his seat - leading the world to believe it is permanent but once he is cleared of all wrong doing? He is back in his seat. Still head of the IMF.

Was he guilty? Of course he was.

Why would a maid who desperately needed her job - a single mother - dare to bring such an accusation against one of the most powerful men in the world? He never paid her a dime to silence her because he didn't have to. He was that powerful - he probably threatened to have her deported back to Guneia.

Tell me, Pedro. When 9/11 happened and the evidence and witnesses did unfold the truth that Bin Laden was the man behind 9/11 attack on America - did you say, well, I'll have to wait until they find him and put him on trial and then after all the evidence has been heard (before a judge - because I'm not capable of figuring that out on my own) and the judge decides he is innocent or guilty - then I'll be able to say whether or not he did it. Did you say that? Of course you didn't. You're probably still refusing to think on your own about Bill Cosby rape story too. Suit yourself. I'm standing with these victims.

Your argument is all too common. (and wrong)

I can tell how much teabaggers really want Bill to be involved in a scandal, but other than a few fruitcakes on the internet, it's just not happening. I sense your disappointment, and feel your pain.

I'll stand up for Bill man. Don't want to kill you there Bulldog. Do you know how many girls always said they were 18? We lied our asses off.

This is why to this day I will support Clinton. We were no angels. And screw anyone who tries to be from the 60's.

I'm appreciative of your restraint in this one situation. Obviously there are many on the fringe who are wanting this to be a big deal, Reality and common sense doesn't affect their continuous efforts to manufacture scandals.

Ok who has ever been at the top? Who knows what I'm talking about?

When you are Epstein you are a player. But only a player. What these guys want to do is to suck power from the real guys. Like Clinton. Like Dershowitz. True movers and shakers.

Okay okay. Have you ever been in the physical presence of some one like Clinton?

You can feel it off him.

That doesn't get Clinton off the hook. It only further condemns him.

If Clinton knew what was going on - he is as guilty as Epstein, Dershowitz and Prince Andrew - who have ALL been identified and named by the Victims.

It reminds me of the Edward Heath story. Edward Heath was Prime Minister at the time. (He was a Satanist) He had been identified as present at sex ritual torture / satanic meetings using boys from the Kincora Boys Home - a horrific scandal that happened in Belfast. He was identified in photographs by children who were raped by him - boys to be specific - Heath was a homosexual - none of the boys had met each other - they were from different locations completely but all identified him in photographs time and time again. Still the authorities refused to do anything. Why? He was the Prime Minister!

Jimmy Saville (another Satanist) was identified by hundreds of victims as the one who had raped them, tortured them, forced them to do abominable things during Satanic Masses - he had access to children in hospitals, homes, orphanages and also had the freedom to take children from those places to other locations for satanic ritual abuse - and even though all that information was out there and the authorities knew about it - they turned a blind eye - and the worst? The worst was that people like Pedro and the TD feigned total outrage over the audacity of these children to dare to bring accusation against royalty and against men such as Saville (Prince Andrew was named back then also) because they had never been put on trial for it - and to me? That was as great a crime as the first committed by the predators. Why? Because there is nothing more damaging to a victim then to not be believed by the public once it comes out. It as if you are running a knife through them twice.

The Nazis (Jesuits and Dominicans and "Faithful Catholics" in Nazi uniforms) knew this and after they went back to their former professions with protection of the Vatican - they began the most insidious of campaigns against the Jews with something called "revisionist history". They would claim the gas chambers never existed. The evidence was buried very well to keep the world from knowing the full horrors of what went on - although years later? Those very gas chambers were discovered with asphalt roads built over them. Who assisted in the cover up? The Vatican of course. After all, it was their war and their man (Hitler) Do I need a judge to confirm that in order for me to know it is true? Ha! ha! No. I don't. I have the testimony of ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera and others like him confirming these same stories over and over and over again - even Jesuits boasted of it to their own - and later it came out. So there it is.

Has God given you the ability to discern the truth or not? If not, your soul must be very black indeed.

Last edited:
Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity.

And what does the Bible say about bearing false witness against a man? For example, falsely accusing him of pedophilia with ZERO evidence?

The Bible condemns such people to death.

Is your hatred of Bill Clinton worth losing your soul over?

If Clinton knew what was going on - he is as guilty as Epstein, Dershowitz and Prince Andrew - who have ALL been identified and named by the Victims.
Every one of the victims has specifically said Clinton was not involved.

And don't forget, Clinton's Secret Service detail would have to have been in on any illicit activities, too.

There are too many moving parts for any illegal activities on Clinton's part to be kept secret.

And don't forget, Clinton's Secret Service detail would have to have been in on any illicit activities, too.

Did I ever say Clinton was having sex with children? Put it up for me, G5000. I said from the beginning that it looks like he is being called to testify of what he knew. PAY ATTENTION.

One more thing, G5000. If Clinton knew what was going on? He is as guilty as the paedophiles named who committed the crimes. IMO.

Actually you are mistaken about that. When victims are crying out for justice and the evidence before the people (here in USA and in the UK) is so overwhelming (including the past history of those accused) it is a moral duty to not accuse the victims of being "liars", not to accuse those who speak up for the victims of being "judgmental", not to keep their eyes shut to what is so obvious that a 10 year old could figure out what is going on here.
I'm not saying that the alleged victims are liars. I'm not saying the alleged perpetrator is guilty either. It's not my place to make a judgment.

You want to leave the decision of innocence with the judge and if he says they are all innocent and they walk - you'll consider justice has been served? Really?
I don't have all the facts. The court has a much better idea of what happened than I do. I'm going to trust the decision of the judge who was commissioned with discovering the truth of the matter. If he's found wrong in a subsequent appeal, then obviously the new judge probably had facts the previous didn't. That's why we have an appeals system as well as a presumption of innocence.

Tell me, Pedro. Was justice served when the head of the IMF (Strauss Kahn - good friend of Etienne Davignon head of Bilderberg) got off scottfree after raping a NY Maid and roughing her up - physical bruises - DNA evidence - all proved he was guilty - and he then claims it was consensual sex? And Walks?!!
I don't know much about that case either. If he was found innocent, then he's innocent in the eyes of the law. That doesn't mean he's actually innocent of doing it. It does mean that, despite all of this evidence, the prosecution failed to prove that he did to the standard needed for punishment.

Did you notice that although she was Muslim maid nothing was said by CAIR on that matter? The head of the International Monetary Fund temporarily resigns from his seat - leading the world to believe it is permanent but once he is cleared of all wrong doing? He is back in his seat. Still head of the IMF.
I didn't follow the case, so no. I think I might have been in basic at the time. Or tech school, depending exactly when it was.

Was he guilty? Of course he was.
Possibly. Being found guilty and actually having committed the crime are two separate things.

Why would a maid who desperately needed her job - a single mother - dare to bring such an accusation against one of the most powerful men in the world? He never paid her a dime to silence her because he didn't have to. He was that powerful - he probably threatened to have her deported back to Guneia.
Maybe. I'm sure the defense would have brought this up during the trial.

Tell me, Pedro. When 9/11 happened and the evidence and witnesses did unfold the truth that Bin Laden was the man behind 9/11 attack on America - did you say, well, I'll have to wait until they find him and put him on trial and then after all the evidence has been heard (before a judge - because I'm not capable of figuring that out on my own) and the judge decides he is innocent or guilty - then I'll be able to say whether or not he did it. Did you say that? Of course you didn't. You're probably still refusing to think on your own about Bill Cosby rape story too. Suit yourself. I'm standing with these victims.
9/11 wasn't the first time he attacked the US. He had declared war on us and started blowing up US persons and property about a decade before we actually bothered to do anything about him. We had discovered planning for a 9/11 type attack already in the Philippines. He had already targeted the WTC once with a failed car bomb. We knew as far back as a couple years before 2001 that he had agents in the US training to hijack planes. It wasn't a secret. The general public were just... I'm going to try to be generous here... kind of stupid about it, or at least willfully ignorant. A terrorist leader we already had eyes on who had planned things like it before, was known to be planning it, and took the credit for doing it right after it happened isn't really comparable to criminal court case where the judge has to weigh the words of a possibly guilty defense he has to remember may be innocent of the crime and the words of the prosecution trying to prove he isn't and any evidence both sides can bring to bear.

Did I ever say Clinton was having sex with children? Put it up for me, G5000. I said from the beginning that it looks like he is being called to testify of what he knew. PAY ATTENTION.
I am paying attention.

To things like this:
You see? There is one set of laws for the people and there are no laws to govern those who are "above the law". Yet, God sees it all and neither Bill Clinton nor Mr. Epstein will be cutting any deal to escape hell.

You are clearly linking Clinton to Epstein and pedophilia here.

She is probably one of the most satanic - demon possessed women I've ever laid eyes on. (Hillary Clinton) You can look at her eyes and tell she is a full on servant of Satan.

You need help.

Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity.

And what does the Bible say about bearing false witness against a man? For example, falsely accusing him of pedophilia with ZERO evidence?

The Bible condemns such people to death.

Is your hatred of Bill Clinton worth losing your soul over?

I never accused Bill Clinton of paedophilia. Neither did the victims. Do you bother to read the thread before commenting? Or is that a novel idea for you?

This discussion - as pertaining to Clinton - would be what did he know and when did he know it? Is that calling him a paedophile? No but he could very well be the accomplice if he knew and remained silent. By listening to the testimonies of the victims that can be determined very easily.

First of all they looked 17 and were asking for it. Second, what else did you want them to do with their lives? Progressives hate all life so life as a teenage sex slave is actually a big step up in that world.

I am paying attention.

To things like this:
You see? There is one set of laws for the people and there are no laws to govern those who are "above the law". Yet, God sees it all and neither Bill Clinton nor Mr. Epstein will be cutting any deal to escape hell.

You are clearly linking Clinton to Epstein and pedophilia here.

Bill Clinton was accused of raping a woman and viciously biting her lip in the WND news story here. It's been discussed. The reference to Bill Clinton is on his rape of that woman and Hillary was complicit in that she told the woman to remain quiet about it - the height of hypocrisy is Clinton talking about women's rights - she disgusts me.

Epstein is for his child sex slavery ring and you can be sure that the surface has not even been scratched on who was buying his services. Had you bothered to read the entire thread you would know that I was quite specific on what I believe Clinton to be fully guilty of (rape of a woman - not a child - make a note of it) If I thought he had raped a child, I'd say so. I'm not intimidated by the elite as you appear to be, G5000.

last response. I have things to do this morning.

While some here seem to be intent on wringing their hands of any possibility that Clinton could have known what his friends were doing - let's put that to the side for time being - and examine the destruction brought about - by paedephile rings run for the pleasure of elitists, government leaders, politicians, prime ministers, kings, princes and the rest of that society. These are the testimonies of victims - the evidence - note how organized this is. Listen to the first video - which was never aired by BBC but instead banned because of how incriminating it was - most likely.

View each one and ask yourselves - did any of those adults get justice after what they suffered as children? Why didn't they get their day in court? Does it mean they deserve to "not be heard" - "not be believe" when the evidence is overwhelming that they are indeed telling the truth? When they have the physical scars to even prove it? Do yourselves a favor and listen to at least the first video on this link and perhaps some of you might grow a conscience and decide to become a part of the solution instead of part of the problem.

Documentaries About Pedophilia Free Download Streaming Internet Archive

and this one for considering those who dare to attempt to help these victims:
Jailed and Tortured Because He Discovered An International Network Of Pedophilia Planet Infowars

Clinton only took 12 to 30 trips there. There's no way he knew that he was going to Epstein's Lolita Island.

No way.

Forum List

Back