Bill Clinton ensnared in Epstein 'sex slave' case

After listening to this again I think that Dershowitz is bringing Clinton's name into it - mentioning his being on a plane - etc - in order to divert attention from himself. Listen to it and see if that isn't what you are getting - he was identified by one of the victims. (Dershowitz) After listening to this I am convinced that Dershowitz was also involved in this paedophile sex ring and he is willing to accuse the victims of being liars.

One must ask oneself. Why would over 40 victims come forward as victims of paedophile crimes - later on - against the most powerful men on the planet - if it were not true? They do not want to be paid off - bought off - they want these men behind bars. What would be the motive for someone "Making up a story" about such a thing? (as Dershowitz claims)

As a lawyer, Dershowitz should know that there has to be a motive. And there isn't a motive here. For the victims to lie. Therefore? They must be telling the truth.

Last edited:
The saddest part of all of this is that it does appear these men have not given a thought to the damage they have done to the lives of these children and all they seem to be worried about is the fact that they were caught!

Being subpoenaed to testify is not being indicted. So he is a witness, big whooping deal.
He will be under oath, which means he will have to tell the truth or be charged with perjury.

Truth about what? He can take the fifth and not incriminate himself. He isn't charged with anything, we don't even know he is being asked to testify and to what is he testifying for?

If he takes the Fifth, that will be very bad for Hillary. Why would they issue him a subpoena if they aren't going to call him?
These are just the women we know about.....clinton is a serial sexual predator......and you guys just love him.....

So no one has accused bill of raping anyone on this sex island?

No and they better not. Just like they were tainting Dershowitz. This is wrong.

I'm a freaking conservative but I will not allow these lies. This is wrong.

yes....and his relationship with a convicted violent sex offender should not be examined....he is a democrat after all......

This is just wrong. You are throwing out violent sex offender. This is WRONG.

You know what I will go to the mats on this. You do not do this to someone just because you hate their political beliefs. You don't damn it.

It's wrong. It is so wrong.

After listening to this again I think that Dershowitz is bringing Clinton's name into it - mentioning his being on a plane - etc - in order to divert attention from himself. Listen to it and see if that isn't what you are getting - he was identified by one of the victims. (Dershowitz) After listening to this I am convinced that Dershowitz was also involved in this paedophile sex ring and he is willing to accuse the victims of being liars.

One must ask oneself. Why would over 40 victims come forward as victims of paedophile crimes - later on - against the most powerful men on the planet - if it were not true? They do not want to be paid off - bought off - they want these men behind bars. What would be the motive for someone "Making up a story" about such a thing? (as Dershowitz claims)

As a lawyer, Dershowitz should know that there has to be a motive. And there isn't a motive here. For the victims to lie. Therefore? They must be telling the truth.

How dare you? How dare you as a Christian? You make me seriously want to bazooka barf? How dare you?

Being subpoenaed to testify is not being indicted. So he is a witness, big whooping deal.
He will be under oath, which means he will have to tell the truth or be charged with perjury.

Truth about what? He can take the fifth and not incriminate himself. He isn't charged with anything, we don't even know he is being asked to testify and to what is he testifying for?

If he takes the Fifth, that will be very bad for Hillary. Why would they issue him a subpoena if they aren't going to call him?
These are just the women we know about.....clinton is a serial sexual predator......and you guys just love him.....

yes....and his relationship with a convicted violent sex offender should not be examined....he is a democrat after all......

You know what I will go to the mats on this. You do not do this to someone just because you hate their political beliefs. You don't damn it.

Is it wrong, or is it the DemocRATS war on women?

Broaddrick details alleged rape by Clinton

So let me get this straight.

The Rightwing machine is claiming that Bill Clinton maintains a secret rape colony on his private sex island.

After reading this thread, I can't imagine how the GOP has lost the last two presidential elections.

The American People want an elaborate vision of how the Republican Party plans on solving our most urgent problems - and it's clear from this very thread that the Republicans are providing substance rather than scandal-mongering.

In typical left-wing turd fashion, you deliberately misstate everything everyone has said.

You're scumbag. Don't cry like a little girl when you get the treatment you earned.

Is it wrong, or is it the DemocRATS war on women?

Broaddrick details alleged rape by Clinton

Honey I know that one and that one I believe. Look I have never said I don't believe the women. Oh far from it. I can tell you a couple I can nail to the wall. Hey I raised catahoulas and I know a tail or two from south. Where you put your hand and where you don't. I really believe her. That woman is solid.

I am sure it is just a coincidence Bill Clinton was on this pedophile and sex trafficker's plane, the plane he happened to keep his underage prostitutes on, multiple times. It isn't like Clinton has a deviant sexual history at all. I am sure no funny business at all...

Flight logs reveal trips Bill Clinton and Alan Dershowitz took on Jeffrey Epstein s private jet Daily Mail Online

I'm not buying it. And it's wrong to do so. Want to know why? Some people just get off on power. Epstein did. You are looking at this in reverse. Clinton was the power. Dershowitz was the power. You are looking at this ass backwards.

I know power. I love power. I moved with power. You have it ass backwards. Epstein was trying to suck their power. They were the power houses he wanted to suck from.

How dare you? How dare you as a Christian? You make me seriously want to bazooka barf? How dare you?

I'm a Christian and I will most certainly speak up for victims of paedophile crime while people like you appear to be willing to protect anyone no matter what they have done.

Why? Because you're weak. It's all about you.

This is how people like you go through life, TD. What will happen to me if I speak out against this? What will happen to me if I speak out against Putin and he one day takes over this nation?! Oh dear! What if the terrorists take over and I have spoken against it...better not say anything about that either!! ........... What if... what if... what if..... what a way to live! Get over yourself!

You're problem is that you need to learn how to forget about yourself and start caring about the victims out there in the world. Not the ones that victimize them! (because you think it might help you later)

I'm standing four square with the Word of God and Jesus Christ on this one. You're rants have not persuaded or moved me one inch. Not even a centimeter. You need to repent. Cowards never won heaven, TD. Grow a backbone and start speaking up for the victim, for heaven's sake!

Ok who has ever been at the top? Who knows what I'm talking about?

When you are Epstein you are a player. But only a player. What these guys want to do is to suck power from the real guys. Like Clinton. Like Dershowitz. True movers and shakers.

Okay okay. Have you ever been in the physical presence of some one like Clinton?

You can feel it off him.

I've told you the truth. Do with it what you will. I am not obligated to convince you of anything. I am only supposed to speak the truth. I've told you the truth. This discussion is finished.

Bill Clinton was on a plane numerous times with a CONVICTED child sex offender, and a witness says he "must have known about Jeffrey's girls." When the case breaks Epstein donates $3.5 million to Clinton's charity. Prosecutor gives Epstein a sweetheart deal, anyone else would be in jail for life. Now we know the going rate to beat a child rape rap.

Did Clinton rape anybody? Don't know. Let's put these child witnesses on the stand one by one and find out.

1. Innocent until proven guilty.
2. It's the court that decides guilt.
3. He has enough money and connections that, if he were guilty, then it would be irrelevant.

When speaking of Epstein this is precisely the problem. He has enough money and connections that although over 40 victims and overwhelming evidence in the case warranted a guilty verdict - he got away with a plea deal (unbeknownst to the victims - they were not even told of this arrangement which itself is against the law) of 13 months in a Palm Beach Jail and was out 18 hours a day each day having only spent the night there. How can anyone call that justice, Pedro? I believe that Alan Dershowitz is as guilty as he is. I was listening to him on that video and in fact I listened to it a second time and not even half way through - I knew - this man is lying through his teeth!

It's disgusting. The entire thing is as the narrator said, Bill Cosby on steroids. Oh and for the record. Even Hollywood is now coming out and stating they believe he is guilty. With dozens of victims coming forward one would think yes, he is. Where would be the motive for destroying your own life by accusing someone that powerful of a crime they didn't commit? And with no request for monetary gain? You know they were telling the truth. Now with these 40 plus victims of paedophile rape, forced into being trafficked to the elite and wealthy? They deserve justice like anyone else does.

And for anyone here who doesn't like that idea?

TOUGH.

Does anyone actually believe there wasn't sex on the plane? Like the limit to the depravity was the island borders?

Forum List

Back