Bigreb calls out Jake Starkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never accepted, son, and made clear I would debate you in the open threads.

You don't make the rules. Keep lying and people keep laughing at you.

Yes you did accept the challenge it was either Monday night or on Tuesday

Here are the facts
1. You lied when you said intense post was made on thursday the 7th at 6:46 pm it was made on 8:46pm
2. you lied when you say your decline too debate was in that post where you said you disagreed debate over. You were disagreeing with my already non position on the second amendment
3. And now you lie when you say you never accepted the challenge how can you say you declined the challenge as you have already stated when you say you never accepted the challenge?

Jake the fake Republican, adheres to the thinking of the N. Vietnamese in Paris:

We will not negotiate the matter. But we WILL negotiate the shape of the table!

You continue to lie. I told you how it was on 4 March 2013. Once again, you don't make the rules.

(1) I retired last December and moved to the Mountain Time Zone. This is nothing new at all to those who know me.

(2) I offered to debate Reb on the open threads with everyone as judges. He didn't want to do that.

He is illiterate, as I have always said.

8:46 lickass, North Carolina
6:46 kickass, Utah

Here is another one from 5 March 2013.

03-05-2013, 04:45 PM
JakeStarkey JakeStarkey is invisible
Member #20412 Join Date: Aug 2009
Thanked 4,844 Times in 4,047 Posts
JakeStarkey has disabled reputation

bigreb, the discussion is here. You don't make the rules.

Gun Control for Dummies
Views: 359 Posted By JakeStarkey
I will debate here as you were instructed. Will...

I will debate here as you were instructed. Will you debate or will you pussy out?[/QUOTE]

NO march the 7th when we have the judges to rule.[/QUOTE]

Then you fail and you are back on ignore.
Forum: Politics 03-05-2013, 06:35 PM
Replies: 46 Gun Control for Dummies
There are no rules to follow my friend here. The...

There are no rules to follow my friend here. The Board members will judge. You are not in charge at all, never have been, never will be. Do you accept?[/QUOTE]

So I take it that you aren't...

Clearly, we see bigreb is pissed that he does not get his way on 5 March. Hint: he did not get it on 7th March.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/279020-gun-control-for-dummies-2.html

Last edited:
I get a kick out of watching biggies and his buddies wiggle and squiggle: buncha worms. :lol:

You continue to lie. I told you how it was on 4 March 2013. Once again, you don't make the rules.

(1) I retired last December and moved to the Mountain Time Zone. This is nothing new at all to those who know me.

(2) I offered to debate Reb on the open threads with everyone as judges. He didn't want to do that.

He is illiterate, as I have always said.

8:46 lickass, North Carolina
6:46 kickass, Utah

Here is another one from 5 March 2013.

03-05-2013, 04:45 PM

bigreb, the discussion is here. You don't make the rules.

Gun Control for Dummies
I will debate here as you were instructed. Will...

I will debate here as you were instructed. Will you debate or will you pussy out?

NO march the 7th when we have the judges to rule.[/QUOTE]

Then you fail and you are back on ignore.
Forum: Politics 03-05-2013, 06:35 PM
Replies: 46 Gun Control for Dummies
There are no rules to follow my friend here. The...

There are no rules to follow my friend here. The Board members will judge. You are not in charge at all, never have been, never will be. Do you accept?[/QUOTE]

So I take it that you aren't...

Clearly, we see bigreb is pissed that he does not get his way on 5 March. Hint: he did not get it on 7th March.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/279020-gun-control-for-dummies-2.html[/QUOTE]

Here I go once again kicking your ass
Intense posted 03-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Reading Jake's responses in the other thread, he has no intention of debating here.

I responded 03-07-2013, 08:51 PM
Reading Jake's responses in the other thread, he has no intention of debating here.

He wants to debate in another thread with an off topic subject. Something a troll would do.

bigrebnc was told no on March 5 that he could not have it that way.

He has been lying ever since.

Question: bigreb, did I tell you not gonna happen on 5 March? bigrebnc, have you been lying ever since? bigreb, do you fail to understand you are not in charge? bigreb, can you tell time zone differences?

Last edited:
Or,
http://www.usmessageboard.com/bull-...uts/281683-bigreb-calls-out-jake-starkey.html

03-04-2013, 06:13 PM

Answered in post 23 at Obama nominates Wal-Mart's Burwell as budget chief

The debate is over.

You have been pwnd and fail, bigrebnc.

This is over.

From now on I will simply refer your posts to #87 in this link.

Or,
http://www.usmessageboard.com/bull-...uts/281683-bigreb-calls-out-jake-starkey.html

03-04-2013, 06:13 PM

Answered in post 23 at Obama nominates Wal-Mart's Burwell as budget chief

The debate is over.

The debate can't be over when you ran away from it before it got under way.

And we all see that you ran away from it, Jake.

:thup:

Brave Sir Jake boldly ran away.

IM, son, there was no debate because I said on 4 March that it was over.

This is done. You can't change reality.

IM, son, there was no debate because I said on 4 March that it was over.

This is done. You can't change reality.

Partial credit, kid.

You declared, bravely, little boy, that you were going to run away.

And that did end the debate before it began, Sir Robin.

There was one or two that said he would run away.

Brave Sir Jake boldly runs away,

coward12.jpg

declaring in his ignominious fashion, that "there is no debate. It's OVER!"

Guys remember the ONLY debate rules in the Bull Ring is that no one else can participate in there. Its strictly one on one in the ring.

If the participants want to make rules though that's fine as well. Its your thread, your rules, your choice of judges (if applicable)

Guys remember the ONLY debate rules in the Bull Ring is that no one else can participate in there. Its strictly one on one in the ring.

If the participants want to make rules though that's fine as well. Its your thread, your rules, your choice of judges (if applicable)

He can't even handle that much, he has to be allowed to post irrelevant bullshit.

But if one of the two combatants refuses to even enter the arena, and chooses instead to boldly run away before it begins, isn't that "rule" for the Bull Ring kind of academic?

But if one of the two combatants refuses to even enter the arena, and chooses instead to boldly run away before it begins, isn't that "rule" for the Bull Ring kind of academic?

I would have accepted his decline if he would have issued one, he didn't. He accepted and when he saw I was ready to debate him that's when he ran

My point was its the same as doing it in the open forum without derailing someone else's thread and outside interference.

He can't even handle that much, he has to be allowed to post irrelevant bullshit.

I said as early as the 4th that it would not happen, bigrebnc.

I have played you for two days, letting you glow and blow, lie and hie.

I have given you the links.

Son, you are a fraud. This IS over.

My point was its the same as doing it in the open forum without derailing someone else's thread and outside interference.

But there is no debate. Jake dodged it entirely.

So why is this non-debate still IN the Ring of the Bull?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back