Bigreb calls out Jake Starkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read this second page in its entirety. It's posted. It's over. You are an outed liar, bigrebnc, and continual denying will change nothing.

Where is this post you refer to? I don't see it.

I think this is the post he's talking about

As I pointed out in the link I gave above.

The 2d Amendment is under threat only by folks like bigreb. Their insistence that absolutely no "infringement" (he really means "regulation") can be made have been ruled out by Heller, Miller, and Lewis.

He also believes that he should have the right to own military equipment in a private capacity unregulated by the government.

I disagree.

Debate over.

He is disagreeing with my already known position on the second amendment

He also believes that he should have the right to own military equipment in a private capacity unregulated by the government.

I disagree.

bigreb, I will debate you anytime on the open thread where all of the Board Members can judge.

I will kick your ass. And you know that. :lol:

At 03-07-2013, 06:48 PM Intense wrote, "Reading Jake's responses in the other thread, he has no intention of debating here."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/bull-...reb-calls-out-jake-starkey-2.html#post6931955

All that is showing is Intense is pointing out that you pussied out of the debate. That's not you declining the debate before the debate was too begin

Yeah, it does. You can't lie your way out of it.

:eusa_whistle:
I said
All that is showing is Intense is pointing out that you pussied out of the debate.

Your reply was

Yeah, it does. You can't lie your way out of it.
You are agreeing that you pussied out of the debate.

:eusa_whistle:

I declined in the bull ring. You are afraid to debate on the open boards, which is smart of you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nates-wal-mart-s-burwell-as-budget-chief.html :lol:
03-04-2013, 06:12 PM
JakeStarkey JakeStarkey is invisible
Member #20412 Join Date: Aug 2009
Thanked 4,844 Times in 4,047 Posts
JakeStarkey has disabled reputation

The word is "confirmation" and you can debate me in the threads any time you want.

The 2d Amendment is under threat only by folks like bigreb. Their insistence that absolutely no "infringement" (he really means "regulation") can be made have been ruled out by Heller, Miller, and Lewis.

I disagree.

Debate over.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nates-wal-mart-s-burwell-as-budget-chief.html :lol:
03-04-2013, 06:12 PM
JakeStarkey JakeStarkey is invisible
Member #20412 Join Date: Aug 2009
Thanked 4,844 Times in 4,047 Posts
JakeStarkey has disabled reputation

The word is "confirmation" and you can debate me in the threads any time you want.

I disagree.

Debate over.

You didn't decline from the debate I have already pointed out what you were disagreeing with

Read this second page in its entirety. It's posted. It's over. You are an outed liar, bigrebnc, and continual denying will change nothing.

Where is this post you refer to? I don't see it.

I think this is the post he's talking about

As I pointed out in the link I gave above.

I disagree.

Debate over.

He is disagreeing with my already known position on the second amendment

I disagree.

Your problem is that I never accepted.

Too bad, all of your lying for nothing. :lol:

And you were very well aware that I would not accept the bull ring.

bigreb, I will debate you anytime on the open thread where all of the Board Members can judge.

I will kick your ass. And you know that. :lol:

We can all judge here, too.

You pussied out big time, Jakey.
He wants to debate where their are no debate rules

And that is plain for everyone to see.

He imagines that folks don't see what a pussy he is.

Just like he imagines that anyone has any reason to believe his fantasy that he is a "Republican."

You fail, bigrebnc. You knew for days I was not going to debate you except in the open board.

Hey jake let's do the board a favor and keep this discuss in one thread. There is no need to make duplicate post in two and three different threads

If you never accepted the debate how could you have declined before the debate?
You've been busted twice for lying on this subject YOU have repeatly quoted two post for you argument showing that you declined the debate, now you're saying you never accepted the challenge?
How does that work?
You declined but never accepted the debate.

I never accepted, son, and made clear I would debate you in the open threads.

You don't make the rules. Keep lying and people keep laughing at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back