Big Northeast Snowstorm a comin'

Funny pictures don't change the facts. If things are getting warmer, and why wouldn't it, you're going to get more snow. No need for your "consensus", it's just "common sensus"!!! :cool:

Only the perceptive ones will realize the link to global warming.

Yes, you'll have to explain how making something warmer actually makes it colder.....really, really, colder. laws of Physics say something about that particular impossibility but "perceptive people" seem to exhist outside the Laws of Physics...somehow..

May be that if you are perceptive enough, you can see the laws of nature coming and side step them. Or maybe those perceptive ones who see heavy snows and bitterly cold winters as global warmig are just goobs who are drunk on the kookaid.

I think the ending statement of this clip is most accurate!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c]Monty Python's The life of Brian - I want to be a woman - YouTube[/ame]

Funny pictures don't change the facts. If things are getting warmer, and why wouldn't it, you're going to get more snow. No need for your "consensus", it's just "common sensus"!!! :cool:

So, riddle me this batman. If it's getting warmer...how does it get colder to create the snow? Remember your leading lights said there would soon be winters with no snow. Well we are getting TONS more snow in the winter and now, in a supposedly ever warming world we are getting snow in the Fall. Repeatedly.

That means (well at least to a thinking person) that it is getting colder sooner. And staying colder longer as evidenced by the shortened growing seasons which means it is staying cold through into Spring.

You've got some 'splainin to do there buckwheat. And a lot of it.

Halloween weather: Snow in New England as East Coast braces itself for snowstorm | Mail Online

Earliest snow in New York City since.......................

NSAPMI10_EXTR.jpg

Of course.........we're all real sure people in the city are going to be walking around town tonight saying to each other, "Shit........high time we do something about this global warming problem!!!":D:D:D:D:boobies:

Once again the head in the sand crowd's ignorance is proudly displayed. Climate change is real and yesterday's weather is one more data point of evidence. Global Warming is the term which describes the ocean temperature; climate change describes the effect of ocean warming on our weather patterns.

So, riddle me this batman. If it's getting warmer...how does it get colder to create the snow? Remember your leading lights said there would soon be winters with no snow. Well we are getting TONS more snow in the winter and now, in a supposedly ever warming world we are getting snow in the Fall. Repeatedly.

That means (well at least to a thinking person) that it is getting colder sooner. And staying colder longer as evidenced by the shortened growing seasons which means it is staying cold through into Spring.

Could you inform me who my "leading lights" are? I was under the impression that my opinion derived from logic. Can you give me an example of how I quote them? PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Halloween weather: Snow in New England as East Coast braces itself for snowstorm | Mail Online

NSAPMI10_EXTR.jpg

Of course.........we're all real sure people in the city are going to be walking around town tonight saying to each other, "Shit........high time we do something about this global warming problem!!!":D:D:D:D:boobies:

Once again the head in the sand crowd's ignorance is proudly displayed. Climate change is real and yesterday's weather is one more data point of evidence. Global Warming is the term which describes the ocean temperature; climate change describes the effect of ocean warming on our weather patterns.

climatewinners.jpg

You know you're talking nutter-ass when a meathead from SanFransisco comes on and conveys a fringe belief as if it were mainstream. These nutters do it all the time........but whats fasciniating is they really think their views are mainstream.

Last edited:

NSAPMI10_EXTR.jpg

climatewinners.jpg

You know you're talking nutter-ass when a meathead from SanFransisco comes on and conveys a fringe belief as if it were mainstream. These nutters do it all the time........but whats fasciniating is they really think their views are mainstream.

Is that you, third from the right, first row?!?! :lol::lol::lol:

climatewinners.jpg

Is that you, third from the right, first row?!?! :lol::lol::lol:

THATS RIGHT!!!!:coffee:

Could you inform me who my "leading lights" are? I was under the impression that my opinion derived from logic. Can you give me an example of how I quote them? PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Oh, don't tell me you lack a fundamental understanding of the English language too? Say it isn't so!:lol::lol::lol:

NSAPMI10_EXTR.jpg

climatewinners.jpg

What's fringe about Climate Change is you. You parrot the New Right line, one written by kochroaches who care nothing about the envoronment or future generations.

climatewinners.jpg

What's fringe about Climate Change is you. You parrot the New Right line, one written by kochroaches who care nothing about the envoronment or future generations.

s0n....that might be the sentiment in SanFranSicko and a few other places like college universities and Hollywood, but for the rest of the country..........nobody gives a shit about this stuff the nutters get hysterical about 24/7/365.

By the way.........these alarmists? Most of them dont own a damn thing and moreover, most dont have any real responsibilites in life. Most peoiple who vote are very busy people who have real lives and huge responsibilties like bringing home the bacon for the mortgage and running kids all over the planet. They dont have time for the Disney stuff..............they just dont.:lol:

THe essential deal here is that we were predicted to have no snow at all in the lower 48 by now. It would be a memory. That has not happened. We were predicted to have florida under water. That has not happened. We were predicted to have dust bowls all the way up in canada because of the intense heat. that has not happened. The predictions are not panning out. We are getting the reverse of the predictions. Because of the religious ferver for the warming, they fight to find some excuse for the contrary to the predictions to occur. Snowstorms in October? That is because of the increased water vapor. Why that water vapor comes down as snow rather than rain... well we are still warmer. Some how. We weren't even supposed to have frosts in October, let alone snow storms. We are having both. And snow storms months early are somehow connected to global warming.

THe essential deal here is that we were predicted to have no snow at all in the lower 48 by now. It would be a memory. That has not happened. We were predicted to have florida under water. That has not happened. We were predicted to have dust bowls all the way up in canada because of the intense heat. that has not happened. The predictions are not panning out. We are getting the reverse of the predictions. Because of the religious ferver for the warming, they fight to find some excuse for the contrary to the predictions to occur. Snowstorms in October? That is because of the increased water vapor. Why that water vapor comes down as snow rather than rain... well we are still warmer. Some how. We weren't even supposed to have frosts in October, let alone snow storms. We are having both. And snow storms months early are somehow connected to global warming.

By now? I don't think so. You obviously don't have the foggiest notion of the theory because, whether you agree with it or not, the reasoning for why we'd be getting more snowstorms has been given repeatedly. To say "somehow connected" to GW implies that you aren't even aware of the argument, suggesting either ignorance or disingenuousness.

climatewinners.jpg

Really? We didn't poison CA water wells with MTBE like you morons. e warned you against doing that and you blissfully ignored us. Looks like we care more for the environment and following generations then you do.

By now? I don't think so. You obviously don't have the foggiest notion of the theory because, whether you agree with it or not, the reasoning for why we'd be getting more snowstorms has been given repeatedly. To say "somehow connected" to GW implies that you aren't even aware of the argument, suggesting either ignorance or disingenuousness.

Oh konnie you disingenuous fool you! Up until 4 years ago EVERY major warmist scientist was claiming that snow would be a memory... Here let me jog your faulty (or is that fraudulent?) memory...

Here's an excerpt..you know what those are right?:lol::lol:

Where indeed? Since 1970, average winter temperatures in New England have increased 4.4 degrees Fahrenheit. In the U.S., 2006 was the warmest year on record, and 1998 is number two. The last eight five-year periods were the warmest since we began taking national records 112 years ago. During the past 25 to 30 years, says the National Climatic Data Center, the warming trend has accelerated, from just over a tenth of one degree Fahrenheit per decade to almost a third of a degree.

By the end of the century, temperatures in the Northeastern states are likely to rise by eight to 12 degrees Fahrenheit (at which time snow-covered days will have been reduced to half of what we traditionally experience). A 2007 report from the Union of Concerned Scientists on the Northeast predicted that, under some higher-emission scenarios, "Only western Maine is projected to retain a reliable ski season by the end of the century, and only northern New Hampshire would support a snowmobiling season longer than two months." Warmer weather and changing precipitation will result in a fundamental change to winter recreation and what the report called "the winter landscape."

Global warming, the heating of the atmosphere by increased amounts of industrial gases, is now accepted as a reality by the international community. Average temperatures in Britain were nearly 0.6°C higher in the Nineties than in 1960-90, and it is estimated that they will increase by 0.2C every decade over the coming century. Eight of the 10 hottest years on record occurred in the Nineties.

However, the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia, within a few years winter snowfall will become “a very rare and exciting event”.

“Children just aren’t going to know what snow is,” he said.

Back when it Snowed |EMagazine.com

Losing Winter |EMagazine.com

Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past - Environment - The Independent

Forum List

Back