CDZ Big Government And Big Church Are Now The Same Thing

I know plenty about it that is clearly over your head....Been a contractor for over 25 years too, and have forgotten more about contract law than you know.
I love the business. My husband and I were contractors for 25 years. We built spec, custom, apartment complexes and small churches... as well as a lot of Blockbuster video stores.

When clergy officiates there's still the requirement for two witnesses. I thought you were married.
There’s a requirement for a license – the license alone signed by each party is the contract recognized and enforced by the state pursuant to state contract law.

The ceremony, vows, and other trappings of a wedding are legally irrelevant – regardless whether the couple is married by a member of the clergy or justice of the peace.

There’s a requirement for a license – the license alone signed by each party is the contract recognized and enforced by the state pursuant to state contract law.

The ceremony, vows, and other trappings of a wedding are legally irrelevant – regardless whether the couple is married by a member of the clergy or justice of the peace.
That's true, but you can't take the sacrament away from couples. It's important to them.

Therefore marriage is a privilege "granted" by The State by force, not a contractual agreement entered into freely by individuals.

Not for long. And not anymore, in Tennessee. That is how the States will *wink wink "ban" gay marriage.
Good point, exactly.

Rather than overturning Obergefell, the Supreme Court will instead rule that requiring state officers to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples ‘violates’ their ‘religious liberty’ – the ensuing chaos and disfunction will result in a de facto ban of same-sex marriage.

This is one of many examples where conservatives will use the ‘religious liberty’ lie to justify and facilitate their agenda of racism, bigotry, and hate – just as they use the “states’ rights” lie to ‘justify’ overturning Roe.

Translation: No.
Conservatives will seek to overturn public accommodations laws using the ‘religious liberty’ lie – allowing businesses open to the general public to discriminate against gay and transgender Americans.

Conservatives will use the ‘religious liberty’ lie to advance their goal of ultimately conjoining church and state in violation of the Framers’ mandate.

Conservatives will seek to overturn public accommodations laws using the ‘religious liberty’ lie – allowing businesses open to the general public to discriminate against gay and transgender Americans.

Conservatives will use the ‘religious liberty’ lie to advance their goal of ultimately conjoining church and state in violation of the Framers’ mandate.
Aliens.jpg

I love the business. My husband and I were contractors for 25 years. We built spec, custom, apartment complexes and small churches... as well as a lot of Blockbuster video stores.
I see you have triggered the board's number one cultist into meme seizure mode.

Actually, that is historically inaccurate. For example, the Puritans came to FORCE their idea of religion on everyone they could.

The historically accurate name are the Separatists. And yes they did. As I stated earlier, the state of Delaware was started by those that escaped their religious persecution in New Hampshire.

But its always the same with these people. Weak white men, that can only project any strength by dominating women and children, with the Christian religions, and weak brown men, that can only project strength by dominating women and children with the Islamic religions.

None of these religions are belief systems. They are scams, and criminal authoritarian regimes, that run the entire spectrum from passive to murderous cults.

The passive ones prey upon the weak willed, easily awed, and mentally unstable. The murderous ones prey upon the unconnected, and easily controlled, that cannot escape their surroundings.

Both equally dangerous to any free society of people, that must have societal rules and laws, that protect the free from them.

The historically accurate name are the Separatists. And yes they did. As I stated earlier, the state of Delaware was started by those that escaped their religious persecution in New Hampshire.

But its always the same with these people. Weak white men, that can only project any strength by dominating women and children, with the Christian religions, and weak brown men, that can only project strength by dominating women and children with the Islamic religions.

None of these religions are belief systems. They are scams, and criminal authoritarian regimes, that run the entire spectrum from passive to murderous cults.

The passive ones prey upon the weak willed, easily awed, and mentally unstable. The murderous ones prey upon the unconnected, and easily controlled, that cannot escape their surroundings.

Both equally dangerous to any free society of people, that must have societal rules and laws, that protect the free from them.
Wow.....just wow....

People have the right to get married. To deny that right to some people while allowing it to others, without a compelling reason why, is a violation of their Fifth and Fourteenth Amendment rights.

Forum List

Back