Big fossil fuel has been snookering us for decades.

you started out bleating about green energy. Now you're whining about the national debt?
You said China was " pouring money down the toilet ",with no way to back up such a claim. I showed you an example of the US actually doing it.

China, as well as Europe, Japan and Russia have already proven fast trains to be a cost-effective subsidized investment..

Last edited:
you started out bleating about green energy. Now you're whining about the national debt?
You said China was " pouring money down the toilet ",with no way to back up such a claim. I showed you an example of the US actually doing it.

China, as well as Europe, Japan and Russia have already proven fast trains to be a cost-effective subsidized investment..

No they haven't. They have proven that high speed rail is a boondoggle.

European High-Speed Rail Also a Huge Boondoggle

for the thousandths time propaganda fool, Big oil spent billions on green energy since the 1970's

If that's true, it wasn't enough.
But it ain't true is it ?
I already gave you the answer.....you just cant accept the truth.
Green energy sucks man.....Gasoline is very good.....it's amazing people in the 1880s were smarter than people in 2010s. Look at the chart I gave you.....
And because green energy sucks, it's also EXPENSIVE..........
If you're going to green energy, you tell the homies in the hood they cant get power.....because only rich folk will be able to afford it.

for the thousandths time propaganda fool, Big oil spent billions on green energy since the 1970's

Green energy sucks man.....Gasoline is very good.....it's amazing people in the 1880s were smarter than people in 2010s. Look at the chart I gave you.....
If you're going to green energy, you tell the homies in the hood they cant get power.....because only rich folk will be able to afford it.
Your mentors were talking the same shit in 70's.

Your mentors were talking the same shit in 70's.
Who cares?
So is it more efficient? Show me a link
Is it affordable now? Show me a link

Dude until you get yes on those two questions, we're not using the stuff.

I found people like you complain and don't want solutions.......
Hydropower? kills too many fish
Nuclear Power? too Dangerous
Gas? Too dirty
Solar and Wind just plain suck bro......
unfortunately you're gonna have to deal with the real word and learn about trade offs and compromises......you cant have it all......learn that and we can talk

Forget climate change and global warming, sea level rise and endangered polar bears.Our dependence on fossil fuels is not only killing us

Bogus OP.....there is no such thing as "big oil"....it's thousands of small drillers and dozens of refineries combined. There is also no such thing as "fossil fuel"....oil is an abiotic resource continually produced in the earth's core.

Forget climate change and global warming, sea level rise and endangered polar bears.Our dependence on fossil fuels is not only killing us

Bogus OP.....there is no such thing as "big oil"....it's thousands of small drillers and dozens of refineries combined. There is also no such thing as "fossil fuel"....oil is an abiotic resource continually produced in the earth's core.
The Network of Global Corporate Control.

Forget climate change and global warming, sea level rise and endangered polar bears.Our dependence on fossil fuels is not only killing us, but it's causing us to miss a golden opportunity to not only reverse our contribution to global warming and pollution, but also reverse the spiralling downfall of our economy.

We should be leading the world in green energy by now ( since the 70's) instead of hearing it being some "big new plan" from a 29 year old Congress woman dancing aroung singing "Green New Deal" ( which they stole from Jill Stein btw ).

You may say "Well hindsight is 20/20....it's easy to guess what 'might have been'..."
The problem with that is .....

Hello fucking loser. Tell us all how you no longer drive a car and how your brown ass rides a llama around instead.

You filthy fucking moron.

Forget climate change and global warming, sea level rise and endangered polar bears.Our dependence on fossil fuels is not only killing us, but it's causing us to miss a golden opportunity to not only reverse our contribution to global warming and pollution, but also reverse the spiralling downfall of our economy.

We should be leading the world in green energy by now ( since the 70's) instead of hearing it being some "big new plan" from a 29 year old Congress woman dancing aroung singing "Green New Deal" ( which they stole from Jill Stein btw ).

You may say "Well hindsight is 20/20....it's easy to guess what 'might have been'..."
The problem with that is .....

What about nuclear power, Chicken Little?

That's like saying we're losing the race to dig holes and fill them up again.
We're losing to China big time.
By 2040 they'll be energy-independent and we'll be trying to catch up too late.
They will be energy independent because they are build 100 nuclear plants and hundreds of coal fire plants.

Green energy is a con.
Wrong. They have a population of 1.3 billion - they have no choice but to rely on nuclear , gas and coal.... for now. But they are also simultaneously vastly expanding their solar, wind an Hydro ( 3 gorges dam )fast trains and hybrid cars (electric and biofuel-) so fast that they will be phasing out those fossil fuels ahead of schedule by several years. And we have no plans( except to stay at war.)
Nothing in Nature Is Where It Belongs Unless Man Put It There

You're motivated by a mindless and primitive superstition about a benevolent Nature. The "Balance of Nature" is not in man's favor and must be readjusted to fit our needs and even our pleasures.

...$900 billion a year trade deficit--about half of that is with China. The only way to pay them even the interest of the $2 trillion we actually already owe them, we have to ship them coal and oil...
Actually, the way we 'pay' for the trade deficit is with our capital finance surplus. All those foreign imports are being bought w/ the profits from sales of say, all those U.S. stocks we bought from 'em a decade ago and have tripled in value.
nw2019policy.png

The average american net worth is 23% higher with Trump than w/ the previous admin. We're richer, we got more capital, and our capital surplus pays for our trade deficit.
jan19traded.png

I like it.

...$900 billion a year trade deficit--about half of that is with China. The only way to pay them even the interest of the $2 trillion we actually already owe them, we have to ship them coal and oil...
Actually, the way we 'pay' for the trade deficit is with our capital finance surplus. All those foreign imports are being bought w/ the profits from sales of say, all those U.S. stocks we bought from 'em a decade ago and have tripled in value.
nw2019policy.png

The average american net worth is 23% higher with Trump than w/ the previous admin. We're richer, we got more capital, and our capital surplus pays for our trade deficit.
jan19traded.png

I like it.
So why do we still have a $900 billion trade deficit ?
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Forum List

Back