Were you surprised by the result of the Mueller investigation?

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
Seems to me, this caught the left flat-footed -- they really and truly believed this was a slam-dunk case conspiracy and obstruction.

- Did you allow your partisan rage to cloud your objectivity?
- Did you believe your own hype and that fed to you by the likes on MSNBC, CNN, and ABC?
- Were you more surprised by this than the 2016 election?
- Are you more emotionally let down by this than the 2016 election?
- If this - after 2 years of waiting with baited breath for the report, telling us daily that Mueller had the goods and it was a matter of time - does not convince you there was no collusion w/ Russia and/or obstruction of justice, what will?
- Why should we believe you?

We don't KNOW what the results of the Mueller Probe sare since Barr has so far refused to release it

Not surprised that the Trump Russia Hoax was actually a HOAX. Been saying it for nearly 3 years. But the Fake News bots on here kept grasping for straws ready to gaslight anything.

Seems to me, this caught the left flat-footed -- they really and truly believed this was a slam-dunk case conspiracy and obstruction.

- Did you believe your own hype and that fed to you by the likes on MSNBC, CNN, and ABC?
- If this - after 2 years of waiting with baited breath for the report, telling us daily that Mueller had the goods and it was a matter of time - does not convince you there was no collusion w/ Russia and/or obstruction of justice, what will?
Completely expected because the AG is hand picked by Trump.
“A Crime in Public View”: How William Barr Pardoned Donald Trump

CYxhgZ4.jpg

We expect Barr to do Trump's bidding.

I'm shocked so many in the media got it so wrong....

The list is endless.....Chris Matthew's, Don Lemon, Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Cooper, Rachel Maddow, Mika B et. al.......I mean, c'mon now! Their credibility is forever shot!

Not on explicit, provable conspiracy between Trump and Russia - that was always a heavy a lift considering there did not need to be that level of co-ordination between them to wink and nod and rub each other's back.

But it is suprising to see a MAYBE on Obstruction from Mueller and I'm really curious to see why after two years of discovery and consideration Mueller could not formulate a definitive recommendation for Congress.

We don't KNOW what the results of the Mueller Probe sare since Barr has so far refused to release it
Look at you, lying to yourself - at this point, it's habitual, isn't it?
When you can gather the emotional maturity, how about wiping the tears from your eyes, the snot form your nose, and answering the questions?
Ok, boo-boo?

I'm shocked so many in the media got it so wrong....

The list is endless.....Chris Matthew's, Don Lemon, Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Cooper, Rachel Maddow, Mika B et. al.......I mean, c'mon now! Their credibility is forever shot!

Lets take Anderson Cooper as a small smaple - what did he get wrong?

I do like how the OP asks a question then ends with “why should we believe you” ?
What's that?
Don't want to answer the questions. or you canlt answer them honestly and save face?

No one thought the left would accept the Mueller report unless it confirmed their narrative - and they're proving us correct.

Completely expected because the AG is hand picked by Trump.
Oh, I see...
ANY AG who would receive the report would be appointed by Trump - knowing this going in, what use then was the Mueller investigation at all?

No one thought the left would accept the Mueller report unless it confirmed their narrative - and they're proving us correct.

I do like how the OP asks a question then ends with “why should we believe you” ?
What's that?
Don't want to answer the questions. or you canlt answer them honestly and save face?

There is no publicly available Mueller report, there is only president-can't-possibly-obstruct Barr's summary of it.

Forum List

Back