Mueller report: Why aren't the leftists happy?

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
Why aren't you happy Trump did not collude with the Russians?
Why aren't you happy Trump did not commit obstruction?

This is the dilemma the left finds itself in, today, right now; that they find reasons to hang on to their narrative says all that need be said.

Truth.jpg

I overheard two lib women talking about this in the coffee shop this morning and I kid you not one of them asked the other does this mean Hillary won't be president.....That is what they want so no they will never be happy....

I overheard two lib women talking about this in the coffee shop this morning and I kid you not one of them asked the other does this mean Hillary won't be president.....That is what they want so no they will never be happy....
I am sure any number of liberals on this board believe that if Trump is impeached, Hillary takes over.

This is the dilemma the left finds itself in, today, right now; that they find reasons to hang on to their narrative says all that need be said.

View attachment 252198
Because they're never happy about anything....They're spoiled little children who never grew up.

No you didn't hear that. Only a crazy right winger would repeat a dumb lie like that.

No you didn't hear that. Only a crazy right winger would repeat a dumb lie like that.
Why are you angered by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?

I heard exactly that so live it love it learn it.....you libs are lying to each other and yourselves...it insane....

Why are you angered by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?

I will be much relieved to find Trump didn't conspire with the Russians. However, I'll need to see that in Mueller's report before I accept it as fact. I suspect he might have been just too stupid for the Russians to work with.

I heard exactly that so live it love it learn it.....you libs are lying to each other and yourselves...it insane....

Perhaps from the voices in your head. You're starting to believe your own lies.

I am sure any number of liberals on this board believe that if Trump is impeached, Hillary takes over.

That's because they're grade A stupid.

That's because they're grade A stupid.

A person would have to be stupid to believe something that dumb, or to believe there were more than a hand full of crazies that might actually be that stupid.

View attachment 252198

Q. "Mueller report: Why aren't the leftists happy?"

A. So far the Mueller report has not been released. All any of us - Right, Left or Center - has seen is the short memo written by the AG appointed by Trump.

In fact, Trump appointed his Judge, while we the jury has been denied the full report written by Mueller.

This is the dilemma the left finds itself in, today, right now; that they find reasons to hang on to their narrative says all that need be said.]
A. So far the Mueller report has not been released. All any of us - Right, Left or Center - has seen is the short memo written by the AG appointed by Trump.
In fact, Trump appointed his Judge, while we the jury has been denied the full report written by Mueller.
Are you angered or relieved by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?

This is the dilemma the left finds itself in, today, right now; that they find reasons to hang on to their narrative says all that need be said.]
Are you angered or relieved by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?

I'm not angry or relieve at the possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russian's, all the evidence is not in, and what has been delivered is in a short memo by the AG, appointed by Trump and confirmed by a small minority.

I still believe, and until proven beyond a reasonable doubt, that a) Russian cyber crime impacted our election; b) Something untoward exists between Putin and Trump; c) Trump is unfit to hold the office of POTUS.

I'm not angry or relieve at the possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russian's, all the evidence is not in, and what has been delivered in a short memo by the AG, appointed by Trump and confirmed by a small minority.
I still believe, and until proven beyond a reasonable doubt, that a) Russian cyber crime impacted our election; b) Something untoward exists between Putin and Trump; c) Trump is unfit to hold the office of POTUS.
That, is you believe what you want to believe, regardless of the information.
Definition of BIGOT

I'm not angry or relieve at the possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russian's, all the evidence is not in, and what has been delivered is in a short memo by the AG, appointed by Trump and confirmed by a small minority.

Do you know when it was that the Russians first meddled in our elections?..well they were still the Soviet Union....we never feared it because the way we elect our leaders makes it nearly impossible for them or anyone else....even Obama said so....people have been lying to you and you should be pissed....

View attachment 252198
Because they're never happy about anything....They're spoiled little children who never grew up.

Their brains certainly never developed beyond the fifth year at most it seems. I think many of them still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny. AOC for example.

Forum List

Back