Big bang As Proof Of Origin Was Proven False Long Ago And It Was A Breeze And My Pleasure

No matter anyones theories, claiming you recognize the fact that energy & matter were around before any so called big bang could occur is acknowledging recognition of the fact that the big bang as proof of origin is falsified by the fact that for any bang to occur no matter how large or small it first takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

You keep desperately scrambling to try and make your delusions the issue because you are unable to contest with so much as a shred of validity the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter or the fact that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness which is the factual evidence which has so very easily falsified the big bang theory as proof of origin. Your deliberate ignorance is transparent.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?[/

claiming you recognize the fact that energy & matter were around before any so called big bang could occur is acknowledging recognition of the fact that the big bang as proof of origin is falsified by the fact that for any bang to occur no matter how large or small it first takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Why do you feel the Big Bang is falsified by the existence of matter before the Big Bang?

The big bang as proof of origin is falsified by the existence of that which existed before any such bang can occur.

If everything were ever in steady state, it would always be in steady state because everything would be the same thus no catalyst for change. For two photons to come together it first takes a force of energy and matter which proves steady state theory as false because for example, it takes a great mass of combined energy and matter particles such as the sun to send an electron into a positron thus creating the photon before the photon has the potential to collide with another photon thus creating two electron positron pairs.

Yeah, I've already been through all of this over the years several times.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

thus creating the photon before the photon has the potential to collide with another photon

When did photons start colliding with photons? Link?

LMAO @ when, you mean as in you were unaware that this occurs?!

type photons colliding with photons in search, or here is a quick wiki link to get you started. Two-photon physics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

The big bang as proof of origin is falsified by the existence of that which existed before any such bang can occur.

Why do you feel that?

Thanks for the link. Lot's of neat stuff there.
One thing missing was photons colliding.

Thanks for the laugh.

I recognize the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter of which no bang can occur without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which is the factual evidence that proves that the big bang theory as proof of origin is false.

Like I said, that will get you started and yes it does give brief description of the result of photons colliding without mentioning that they are colliding. I suspect because they feel most people involved in physics get that it is the result of collision. type photons colliding in search, that's all I did and sent you the link to the first thing I saw so if you want to find more, you are capable of researching it for yourself.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

Like I said, that will get you started and yes it does give brief description of the result of photons colliding without mentioning that they are colliding.

Colliding without colliding.
When you pull your head out of your ass, you'll realize how stupid that is.

if you want to find more, you are capable of researching it for yourself.

I don't need to find more proof of your idiocy.

I never claimed colliding without colliding but it just goes to show how pathetically desperate you are to try and make your pathetic delusions the issue and indeed it is you who needs the crow bar to wrench your head out of there long enough to see past your rectum to actually read what is there or understand the simplest of things all by yourself.

How exactly does anyone know 'energy and matter were around before the Big Bang'.

The premise that something cannot come from nothing has been proven wrong mathematically. Certainly anyone that wants to believe in a 'god' has to believe said 'god' could conjure things out of nothing. If a 'god' has to follow the same laws of physics as physical beings, does that not disqualify said deity as a deity.

And to argue YOU know something can't come from nothing is just laughable. The greatest minds that exist and have ever existed say otherwise. Have you read the book A Universe From Nothing, Lawrence Krauss? Or other works by renowned physicists?

I think the real question for individuals is, why do you need absolutes to stand on where there are none. It's because standing on moving Earth is scary. Scientists not only stand on unsteady ground they seek it out. This is the essence between dogma and enlightenment. Pushing through the fear to find the fact.

That's easy because again, not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. No bang no matter how large or small can first occur without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. So if any bang has ever occurred, it occurred because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which proves that the big bang theory as proof of origin is false.

You (or anyone / any physicist etc.) go right ahead and share with us all one factual example (in English) of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness to contest with so much as a shred of validity the facts I share.

Krauss lmfao they (He and one other physicist working together at the time, forget the others name at the moment) were referring to space as the nothing which is an obvious lie and a poor attempt at trying to redefine the word. I had fun ripping them apart on that one (been through all of this with so many people over the years would likely make your head spin) I'll see if I can find one of my compositions on this subject from years ago and post the link to it here some time if and when I get the chance.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

"That's easy because again, not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter."

Last time, this is a false premise. All the physicists in the world say so, as well as mathematicians.

YOU need to believe it, knock yourself out. But it isn't true. We don't know for sure what was before the big bang. But the best minds in the pertinent fields agree something from nothing is not only possible but probable. And for you to state YOU know there was energy and matter before the Big Bang is ludicrous and you know that. If you don't and you think YOU have figured it all out and the preeminent physicists in the world are all wrong then no need for further discussion.

Did you also spark evolution? Or are there really no living things it is all a computer simulation? LOL

Why do you seek to waste my time by making up cheap pathetic lies instead of sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness? You show me one factual example from anyone that something can go poof into existence out of nothingness instead of making up lies in the form of vacant un backed claims because you and no one else that will ever exist will ever share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness and I know this because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Facts are not believed, they are either recognized or ignored. Facts are also what falsify or verify belief since your brain appears to be way too small to realize something so simple all by yourself.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

Post up an image of an electron. No absolute proof? Stop wasting everyone's time.

See how stupid your 'theory' is.

Absolute proof of what? I already shared factual example such as yourself and everyone else on the planet proving that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter in the opening post where here you are desperately scrambling to try and make your pathetic delusions the issue because you are unable to contest with so much as a shred of validity the facts I share as you not once, as no one ever will share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness and that again is because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

I've seen people try allot of stupid things and these pathetic responses certainly rank in the sewer.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

claiming you recognize the fact that energy & matter were around before any so called big bang could occur is acknowledging recognition of the fact that the big bang as proof of origin is falsified by the fact that for any bang to occur no matter how large or small it first takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Why do you feel the Big Bang is falsified by the existence of matter before the Big Bang?

thus creating the photon before the photon has the potential to collide with another photon

type photons colliding with photons in search, or here is a quick wiki link to get you started. Two-photon physics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Why do you feel that?

Thanks for the laugh.

I recognize the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter of which no bang can occur without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which is the factual evidence that proves that the big bang theory as proof of origin is false.

Like I said, that will get you started and yes it does give brief description of the result of photons colliding without mentioning that they are colliding. I suspect because they feel most people involved in physics get that it is the result of collision. type photons colliding in search, that's all I did and sent you the link to the first thing I saw so if you want to find more, you are capable of researching it for yourself.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

Like I said, that will get you started and yes it does give brief description of the result of photons colliding without mentioning that they are colliding.

I never claimed colliding without colliding but it just goes to show how pathetically desperate you are to try and make your pathetic delusions the issue and indeed it is you who needs the crow bar to wrench your head out of there long enough to see past your rectum to actually read what is there or understand the simplest of things all by yourself.

How exactly does anyone know 'energy and matter were around before the Big Bang'.

The premise that something cannot come from nothing has been proven wrong mathematically. Certainly anyone that wants to believe in a 'god' has to believe said 'god' could conjure things out of nothing. If a 'god' has to follow the same laws of physics as physical beings, does that not disqualify said deity as a deity.

And to argue YOU know something can't come from nothing is just laughable. The greatest minds that exist and have ever existed say otherwise. Have you read the book A Universe From Nothing, Lawrence Krauss? Or other works by renowned physicists?

I think the real question for individuals is, why do you need absolutes to stand on where there are none. It's because standing on moving Earth is scary. Scientists not only stand on unsteady ground they seek it out. This is the essence between dogma and enlightenment. Pushing through the fear to find the fact.

That's easy because again, not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. No bang no matter how large or small can first occur without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. So if any bang has ever occurred, it occurred because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which proves that the big bang theory as proof of origin is false.

You (or anyone / any physicist etc.) go right ahead and share with us all one factual example (in English) of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness to contest with so much as a shred of validity the facts I share.

Krauss lmfao they (He and one other physicist working together at the time, forget the others name at the moment) were referring to space as the nothing which is an obvious lie and a poor attempt at trying to redefine the word. I had fun ripping them apart on that one (been through all of this with so many people over the years would likely make your head spin) I'll see if I can find one of my compositions on this subject from years ago and post the link to it here some time if and when I get the chance.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

"That's easy because again, not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter."

Last time, this is a false premise. All the physicists in the world say so, as well as mathematicians.

YOU need to believe it, knock yourself out. But it isn't true. We don't know for sure what was before the big bang. But the best minds in the pertinent fields agree something from nothing is not only possible but probable. And for you to state YOU know there was energy and matter before the Big Bang is ludicrous and you know that. If you don't and you think YOU have figured it all out and the preeminent physicists in the world are all wrong then no need for further discussion.

Did you also spark evolution? Or are there really no living things it is all a computer simulation? LOL

Why do you seek to waste my time by making up cheap pathetic lies instead of sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness? You show me one factual example from anyone that something can go poof into existence out of nothingness instead of making up lies in the form of vacant un backed claims because you and no one else that will ever exist will ever share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness and I know this because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Facts are not believed, they are either recognized or ignored. Facts are also what falsify or verify belief since your brain appears to be way too small to realize something so simple all by yourself.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

Post up an image of an electron. No absolute proof? Stop wasting everyone's time.

Absolute proof of what? I already shared factual example such as yourself and everyone else on the planet proving that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter in the opening post where here you are desperately scrambling to try and make your pathetic delusions the issue because you are unable to contest with so much as a shred of validity the facts I share as you not once, as no one ever will share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness and that again is because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

I've seen people try allot of stupid things and these pathetic responses certainly rank in the sewer.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

I never claimed colliding without colliding

Correct. You claimed colliding. As proof, you posted info about photons not colliding.
Then you claimed they were colliding, but no one was mentioning colliding.

Were you always like this, or did it takes decades of drug abuse for you to reach this point?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Why do you feel that?

Thanks for the laugh.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Correct. You claimed colliding. As proof, you posted info about photons not colliding.

Were you always like this, or did it takes decades of drug abuse for you to reach this point?

Because you have no validity when it comes to the foundation of this issue is obviously why you try and play pathetic word games. This guy has never even heard of two electron position pairs being created yet prides himself on delusion and ignorance like so many fools before him.

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Thanks for your advice but as a world class activist primary factual fundamentalist I just don't have time for such.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
So they laughed at you....well, don't let it get you down.

Why do you feel that?

Thanks for the laugh.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Because you have no validity when it comes to the foundation of this issue is obviously why you try and play pathetic word games. This guy has never even heard of two electron position pairs being created yet prides himself on delusion and ignorance like so many fools before him.

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Because you have no validity when it comes to the foundation of this issue

Says the guy who thought photons can collide. Derp!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Because you have no validity when it comes to the foundation of this issue

Says the guy who thought photons can collide. Derp!

Thanks for further verification of your cheap pathetic attempts at word games.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Thanks for your advice but as a world class activist primary factual fundamentalist I just don't have time for such.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
So they laughed at you....well, don't let it get you down.

Why would I let it get me down when no one will ever contest with so much as a shred of validity the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter ;) This is after all to put an end to thousands of years of war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions of people over factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies. Along the way I noticed physicists claiming something can go poof into existence out of nothingness when I began to investigate several years ago and have been plowing over even their pathetic attempts at theory ever since with facts which in this instance falsifies theory.

Take a look at this thread for example lol

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Big bang As Proof Of Origin Was Proven False Long Ago And It Was A Breeze And My Pleasure

The same factual evidence proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon a foundation of lies as well.

The factual evidence that proves that the big bang as proof of origin was already proven false is the simple fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. If you are claiming that it is not fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter then back you claim with so much as a shred of validity by simply sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness or one factual example of anything that exists going poof into nothingness. Proof that energy matter and time always has been enduring an endless duration of constant change is the fact that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and that energy matter and time factually exists because again the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Even those who go on about virtual particle THEORY, (I'll humour theory with fact) virtual particles do not go poof into existence out of nothingness. They for example require a photon to come into existence and proof of the virtual particles transformation is still in existence is that the photon makes it's destination because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof from nothingness into existence and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness.

Converting one form of energy into another is an example of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter like using a solar panel to transform photon energy into an electric energy. Usable energy is transformed like gas polluting an environment. Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

For those of you who may try to evade matter and time as part of the equation I share while trying to make the issue about just energy as I have seen people attempt on several occasions before, remember I am sharing the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which is a fact that will never be contested with so much as a shred of validity from anything anywhere but plenty of intimidated people try and make their delusions the issue such as tryig to just make the issue about just energy while trying to get me to answer for their deliberate ignorance towards the entire equation and foundation of this issue.

An electron is not a photon and is not a positron electron pair, same with a positron of which it is another factual example that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter because when a large mass of energy and matter such as a sun sends positrons into electrons over a duration of time creating photons of which when photons collide with other photons two electron positron pairs are created which again is another factual example that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter! Again they didn't go poof into existence out of nothingness and for this type of collision to first occur it first takes a great mass of energy and matter of a sun over a duration of time.

The religious claim the lie the refer to as a god for example (The foundation of every religion is some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be) has intelligence to be able to understand what they call prayer or worship. They also claim it to be the creator of everything and yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence from nothingness. Let alone not anything is able to develop an intelligence out of nothingness and start making other thigs go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that the creator of everything is an endless duration of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter. You and everything on this planet for example are a factual example that everything that exists anywhere throughout the universe takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. You want to contet this as fact with so much as a shred of validity then all you got to do is share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness.

Intelligence occurs where life happens as life evolves and evolution only occurs where life happens. (The facts I share prove evolution when it comes to living things and I have seen some pretty ignorant people claim that a monkey will not evolve into a chicken while they ignore the many differently evolved species of ants or humans etc. in reflection of their having evolved in their different environments, food sources, threats etc.) If there are aliens out there the fact remains that not any of them went poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. This proves that not anything with intelligence is the creator of everything / that there is no such thing as a god. Sure when things evolve as life and develop their intellect they may start experimenting with different ways of re creating energy and matter which may / may have lead to populating other planets with experimental life forms but that anything with an intellect came into existence in the first place to ave such abilities to do this is simply thanks to energy matter and time re creating energy and matter which proves that there is no such thing as a god / intelligent creator of everything, that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and that the Big Bang as proof of origin has been proven false years ago.

The following of factually proven foundations of Religious lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide and again over factually proven foundations of religious lies.

Religion has got to be criminalized, freedom of religion has got to be made illegal for the well being of the future of the life on this planet especially in many countries facing muslim threat as of late. Sure there are Muslim extremists but the real long term threat here is that while they always try to use Muslim extremism / terrorism to try and hide their long term plan which is the real long term threat and it is that they immigrate, procreate, populate, then start voting in sharia law within these suddenly heavily muslim populated areas while using freedom of religion and so called democracy which in days of now is elected officials selling out citizens to lobbyist dictatorship which is not a democracy it's a dictatorship. Religion has got to go and so does freedom of religion especially after thousands of years of war and divide all over filthy religious lies and the reason these muslims are doing what they do is because they follow a factually proven foundation of religious lies as well.

I value human life more than I value religious lies, do you or are you religious? It's time to restore some dignity to the human race for the well being and sanity of current and future generations and throw your factually proven foundation of religious lies in the garbage where

I have been sharing this information with around 1000 current elected and appointed federal / provincial / territorial members of parliament for 16 years now. Over the years I included several other countries until the past recent couple of years of which have been in contact with tens of thousands of elected, appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries.

I am very disappointed in the current and recent elected and appointed official manifestation of ignorance in Canada and even in the USA as well UK etc. they exemplify as they ignore all facts and what the people want while they instead force all kinds of lies, deceptions and bigotry upon the public because they represent the dictations of lobbyists who throw cash at them which needs to be criminalized to bring us to democracy and not this modern day lobbyist dictatorship which is designed to make countries poor to aid musims while they intend to migrate, procreate, populate vote in sharia so they can start stoning non muslims to death.

Take a look in any country where Muslims are a majority and do you see that minorities have any rights? Yet where Muslims are a minority that is all they fight for until they are a majority then you get raped for not wearing a burka, stoned to death or beheaded for not being muslim.

It's time we end this madness now instead of this Liberal government continuing to escalate manifestations of lies deceptions while they soar un into deficit to make us a third world country asap. Justin Trudeau is selling out Canada, betraying you while even telling you going further and further in debt year after year is good for the economy. What he is doing is basically assuring our children are slaves.

Our Canadian governing system has become insanity itself turning on it's citizens to feed their selfishness by enforcing the dictations of lobbyists feeding them money / making sock puppets out of elected officials. Lobbyists giving elected and appointed officials cash has got to be criminalized along with religion and freedom of religion for the well being and the future of Canadians as well the life on this planet.

Governments claiming to be democracies tell you that your government is owned and run by the public when it's officials sell out and become owned and run by lobbyist dictatorship. It's time we the public take it back from them and research me after reading this to find out more.

Oh and I notice and have seen physicists over the years changing their so called theories yet not changing the name of their theories shortly after every time I have bested them and I have noticed it myself.

From what I read in the past the reason Higgs created the Higgs Boson theory was to prove that the big bang theory was proof of origin. That is why the religious came up with the title of what they were calling the god particle at the time. Physicists are easily intimidated, try to sabotage me when I make a release like this and when they fail, try and steal credit for what I brought to their attention. If you go on one of their official site they won't allow you to correspond with physicists because they don't want the public to find out that you don't have to be a physicist to easily best physicists on matters of physics. The universe is moving in different directions in more ways that humanly possible to accurately count that this is because it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter and likely many explosions, collisions etc. throughout an infinite amount of time.

Oh yeah and a black hole is not nothing and proof of this is that a black holes energy draws other forms of energy and matter towards / in it.

universe-ex_1024.jpg

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
The big bang theory is just a theory. Unlike religion, fixates on dogma and fears change. Sorry, you are chasing your tail here if you think your posts changes anything. Love.

Notice not one factual example of any bang occurring (no matter how large or small) without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter, and not one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness and no one ever will and I know this because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which proves beyond any shadow of doubt as well beyond anyone's deliberate ignorance that the big bang theory as proof of origin is not even a remote possibility.

Piece of cake and my pleasure.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

Notice not one factual example of any bang occurring (no matter how large or small) without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter,

The original matter and energy weren't in an incomprehensibly small and dense point before the Big Bang?

No matter anyones theories, claiming you recognize the fact that energy & matter were around before any so called big bang could occur is acknowledging recognition of the fact that the big bang as proof of origin is falsified by the fact that for any bang to occur no matter how large or small it first takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Notice not one factual example of any bang occurring (no matter how large or small) without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter, and not one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness and no one ever will and I know this because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which proves beyond any shadow of doubt as well beyond anyone's deliberate ignorance that the big bang theory as proof of origin is not even a remote possibility.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?
Keep repeating your mantra and maybe, someday, someone besides you will be convinced.

You keep desperately scrambling to try and make your delusions the issue because you are unable to contest with so much as a shred of validity the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter or the fact that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness which is the factual evidence which has so very easily falsified the big bang theory as proof of origin. Your deliberate ignorance is transparent.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

First of all, you are a creationist. The fact that you claimed to want to know how the universe was created in your other post is plenty evidence of that. In your statement you implied that it was created, therefore you are a creationist. There is no law of physics that implies that the universe had a beginning. The universe could be eternal and infinite.

A semantic quibble. I can create an omelet without having to create the eggs. You are correct about physical laws but you fail to address the physical evidence of expansion.

Furthermore, you are using faulty logic to argue your position. Your "Steady State vs. Big Bang" argument is a classic example of a logical fallacy known as a false dichotomy.

It is not an either/or proposition. Actually, they could both be wrong.
I say the universe either had a beginning, "Big Bang" or it didn't, "Steady State". I look forward to hearing your alternative(s).

If everything were ever in steady state, it would always be in steady state because everything would be the same thus no catalyst for change. For two photons to come together it first takes a force of energy and matter which proves steady state theory as false because for example, it takes a great mass of combined energy and matter particles such as the sun to send an electron into a positron thus creating the photon before the photon has the potential to collide with another photon thus creating two electron positron pairs.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Do you have a link that proves your claim that photons collide with photons?

Or were you lying? Or just clueless about physics?

Were my words clear enough for you?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

Notice not one factual example of any bang occurring (no matter how large or small) without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter,

The original matter and energy weren't in an incomprehensibly small and dense point before the Big Bang?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?
Keep repeating your mantra and maybe, someday, someone besides you will be convinced.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

First of all, you are a creationist. The fact that you claimed to want to know how the universe was created in your other post is plenty evidence of that. In your statement you implied that it was created, therefore you are a creationist. There is no law of physics that implies that the universe had a beginning. The universe could be eternal and infinite.

A semantic quibble. I can create an omelet without having to create the eggs. You are correct about physical laws but you fail to address the physical evidence of expansion.

Furthermore, you are using faulty logic to argue your position. Your "Steady State vs. Big Bang" argument is a classic example of a logical fallacy known as a false dichotomy.

It is not an either/or proposition. Actually, they could both be wrong.
I say the universe either had a beginning, "Big Bang" or it didn't, "Steady State". I look forward to hearing your alternative(s).

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Go find it lazy clown. Not interested in humouring your transparent deliberately ignorant mentality. You can claim all you like but it's all a joke like your face until you realize the fact that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness no matter how desperate you are to try and make you delusions the issue and because you have nothing better to do.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

The same factual evidence proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon a foundation of lies as well.

The factual evidence that proves that the big bang as proof of origin was already proven false is the simple fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. If you are claiming that it is not fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter then back you claim with so much as a shred of validity by simply sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness or one factual example of anything that exists going poof into nothingness. Proof that energy matter and time always has been enduring an endless duration of constant change is the fact that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and that energy matter and time factually exists because again the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Even those who go on about virtual particle THEORY, (I'll humour theory with fact) virtual particles do not go poof into existence out of nothingness. They for example require a photon to come into existence and proof of the virtual particles transformation is still in existence is that the photon makes it's destination because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof from nothingness into existence and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness.

Converting one form of energy into another is an example of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter like using a solar panel to transform photon energy into an electric energy. Usable energy is transformed like gas polluting an environment. Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

For those of you who may try to evade matter and time as part of the equation I share while trying to make the issue about just energy as I have seen people attempt on several occasions before, remember I am sharing the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which is a fact that will never be contested with so much as a shred of validity from anything anywhere but plenty of intimidated people try and make their delusions the issue such as tryig to just make the issue about just energy while trying to get me to answer for their deliberate ignorance towards the entire equation and foundation of this issue.

An electron is not a photon and is not a positron electron pair, same with a positron of which it is another factual example that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter because when a large mass of energy and matter such as a sun sends positrons into electrons over a duration of time creating photons of which when photons collide with other photons two electron positron pairs are created which again is another factual example that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter! Again they didn't go poof into existence out of nothingness and for this type of collision to first occur it first takes a great mass of energy and matter of a sun over a duration of time.

The religious claim the lie the refer to as a god for example (The foundation of every religion is some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be) has intelligence to be able to understand what they call prayer or worship. They also claim it to be the creator of everything and yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence from nothingness. Let alone not anything is able to develop an intelligence out of nothingness and start making other thigs go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that the creator of everything is an endless duration of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter. You and everything on this planet for example are a factual example that everything that exists anywhere throughout the universe takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. You want to contet this as fact with so much as a shred of validity then all you got to do is share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness.

Intelligence occurs where life happens as life evolves and evolution only occurs where life happens. (The facts I share prove evolution when it comes to living things and I have seen some pretty ignorant people claim that a monkey will not evolve into a chicken while they ignore the many differently evolved species of ants or humans etc. in reflection of their having evolved in their different environments, food sources, threats etc.) If there are aliens out there the fact remains that not any of them went poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. This proves that not anything with intelligence is the creator of everything / that there is no such thing as a god. Sure when things evolve as life and develop their intellect they may start experimenting with different ways of re creating energy and matter which may / may have lead to populating other planets with experimental life forms but that anything with an intellect came into existence in the first place to ave such abilities to do this is simply thanks to energy matter and time re creating energy and matter which proves that there is no such thing as a god / intelligent creator of everything, that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and that the Big Bang as proof of origin has been proven false years ago.

The following of factually proven foundations of Religious lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide and again over factually proven foundations of religious lies.

Religion has got to be criminalized, freedom of religion has got to be made illegal for the well being of the future of the life on this planet especially in many countries facing muslim threat as of late. Sure there are Muslim extremists but the real long term threat here is that while they always try to use Muslim extremism / terrorism to try and hide their long term plan which is the real long term threat and it is that they immigrate, procreate, populate, then start voting in sharia law within these suddenly heavily muslim populated areas while using freedom of religion and so called democracy which in days of now is elected officials selling out citizens to lobbyist dictatorship which is not a democracy it's a dictatorship. Religion has got to go and so does freedom of religion especially after thousands of years of war and divide all over filthy religious lies and the reason these muslims are doing what they do is because they follow a factually proven foundation of religious lies as well.

I value human life more than I value religious lies, do you or are you religious? It's time to restore some dignity to the human race for the well being and sanity of current and future generations and throw your factually proven foundation of religious lies in the garbage where

I have been sharing this information with around 1000 current elected and appointed federal / provincial / territorial members of parliament for 16 years now. Over the years I included several other countries until the past recent couple of years of which have been in contact with tens of thousands of elected, appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries.

I am very disappointed in the current and recent elected and appointed official manifestation of ignorance in Canada and even in the USA as well UK etc. they exemplify as they ignore all facts and what the people want while they instead force all kinds of lies, deceptions and bigotry upon the public because they represent the dictations of lobbyists who throw cash at them which needs to be criminalized to bring us to democracy and not this modern day lobbyist dictatorship which is designed to make countries poor to aid musims while they intend to migrate, procreate, populate vote in sharia so they can start stoning non muslims to death.

Take a look in any country where Muslims are a majority and do you see that minorities have any rights? Yet where Muslims are a minority that is all they fight for until they are a majority then you get raped for not wearing a burka, stoned to death or beheaded for not being muslim.

It's time we end this madness now instead of this Liberal government continuing to escalate manifestations of lies deceptions while they soar un into deficit to make us a third world country asap. Justin Trudeau is selling out Canada, betraying you while even telling you going further and further in debt year after year is good for the economy. What he is doing is basically assuring our children are slaves.

Our Canadian governing system has become insanity itself turning on it's citizens to feed their selfishness by enforcing the dictations of lobbyists feeding them money / making sock puppets out of elected officials. Lobbyists giving elected and appointed officials cash has got to be criminalized along with religion and freedom of religion for the well being and the future of Canadians as well the life on this planet.

Governments claiming to be democracies tell you that your government is owned and run by the public when it's officials sell out and become owned and run by lobbyist dictatorship. It's time we the public take it back from them and research me after reading this to find out more.

Oh and I notice and have seen physicists over the years changing their so called theories yet not changing the name of their theories shortly after every time I have bested them and I have noticed it myself.

From what I read in the past the reason Higgs created the Higgs Boson theory was to prove that the big bang theory was proof of origin. That is why the religious came up with the title of what they were calling the god particle at the time. Physicists are easily intimidated, try to sabotage me when I make a release like this and when they fail, try and steal credit for what I brought to their attention. If you go on one of their official site they won't allow you to correspond with physicists because they don't want the public to find out that you don't have to be a physicist to easily best physicists on matters of physics. The universe is moving in different directions in more ways that humanly possible to accurately count that this is because it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter and likely many explosions, collisions etc. throughout an infinite amount of time.

Oh yeah and a black hole is not nothing and proof of this is that a black holes energy draws other forms of energy and matter towards / in it.

universe-ex_1024.jpg

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
The big bang theory is just a theory. Unlike religion, fixates on dogma and fears change. Sorry, you are chasing your tail here if you think your posts changes anything. Love.

You post certainly doesn't change the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and that the big bang theory as proof of origin is false.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Go find it lazy clown. Not interested in humouring your transparent deliberately ignorant mentality. You can claim all you like but it's all a joke like your face until you realize the fact that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness no matter how desperate you are to try and make you delusions the issue and because you have nothing better to do.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Sorry I pointed out your error.

Much love!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Much love!

Only be sorry you are delusional and eager to lie because you, like anything else anywhere, are not able to share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness in lieu of the foundation of this primary issue. You aren't even smart enough to accept the fact of suns rays colliding with other suns rays let alone are too deliberately ignorant to do the research for yourself. Why don't you go post such rhetoric on a circus thread because it is obviously where your mentality belongs.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Much love!

Only be sorry you are delusional and eager to lie because you, like anything else anywhere, are not able to share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness in lieu of the foundation of this primary issue. You aren't even smart enough to accept the fact of suns rays colliding with other suns rays let alone are too deliberately ignorant to do the research for yourself. Why don't you go post such rhetoric on a circus thread because it is obviously where your mentality belongs.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Only be sorry you are delusional and eager to lie

Pointing out your error is not a lie or a delusion.

You aren't even smart enough to accept the fact of suns rays colliding with other suns rays

If only you could prove your claim, I'd have to stop mocking you.

Why don't you go post such rhetoric on a circus thread

I prefer your circus threads.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Much love!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

You aren't even smart enough to accept the fact of suns rays colliding with other suns rays

You refer to me not accepting your cheap pathetic attempt at dictation as error while you quite obviously evade contesting with so much as a shred of validity the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and that the higgs boson as proof of ignorance is false.

You're obviously just desperate for attention and personally I got sick of you thinking that I am suppose to be the one who wipes your pathetic scrawny ass as you constantly expect me to answer for your obvious deliberate ignorance a long time ago you mentally challenge pathetic lazy clown.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Much love!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

You refer to me not accepting your cheap pathetic attempt at dictation as error while you quite obviously evade contesting with so much as a shred of validity the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and that the higgs boson as proof of ignorance is false.

You're obviously just desperate for attention and personally I got sick of you thinking that I am suppose to be the one who wipes your pathetic scrawny ass as you constantly expect me to answer for your obvious deliberate ignorance a long time ago you mentally challenge pathetic lazy clown.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

I'd prefer you pull your head out of your own ass instead of thinking about wiping mine. Moron.

so sad too bad for you there sonny boy ;) hijacking this thread with your rhetoric.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
494 Cannon St. E.
Hamilton Ontario Canada
L8L 2E4

This gets easier and more fun year after year to watch people and their delusions crumble when pit vs facts I share on the foundation of this primary issue again and again and again. Piece of cake.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

This gets easier and more fun year after year to watch people and their delusions crumble when pit vs facts I share on the foundation of this primary issue again and again and again. Piece of cake.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Well, you're nutty, so yeah.

Forum List

Back