Big bang As Proof Of Origin Was Proven False Long Ago And It Was A Breeze And My Pleasure

Is there anything proven or likely by science that you loserterians won't say isn't real to prove your god? You people really are the American taliban...Insane.

Say NO to small idiotic government and YES to accountable government!! Vote Hillary 2016!

Did she wipe it, with a cloth? DERP!

That's what traitors, sell outs and just plain air head sock puppets say who want to immigrate muslims who can vote in sharia law then rape your children under ten, rape your daughters then execute them for being raped while they stone you to death or behead you for not being muslim.

Sick bunch of traitors.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

If you bothered to follow the link you would have found your example. Try Googling quantum fluctuations.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Show me a factual example of a fluctuation without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Show me a factual example of a fluctuation without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
I don't claim to understand the math but that doesn't mean anything.

How about this:
Our universe could have popped into existence 13.7 billion years ago without any divine help whatsoever, researchers say.

That may run counter to our instincts, which recoil at the thought of something coming from nothing. But we shouldn't necessarily trust our instincts, for they were honed to help us survive on the African savannah 150,000 years ago, not understand the inner workings of
the universe.

Instead, scientists say, we should trust the laws of physics.

"The
Big Bang could've occurred as a result of just the laws of physics being there," said astrophysicist Alex Filippenko of the University of California, Berkeley. "With the laws of physics, you can get universes."

Filippenko spoke here Saturday (June 23) at the SETICon 2 conference, during a panel discussion called "Did the Big Bang Require a Divine Spark?" [

Quantum fluctuations

In the very weird world of quantum mechanics, which describes action on a subatomic scale, random fluctuations can produce matter and energy out of nothingness. And this can lead to very big things indeed, researchers say.

Or try A Mathematical Proof That The Universe Could Have Formed Spontaneously From Nothing

Then lets see any of these researchers or yourself / anyone share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. They, you, anyone never will because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which proves that the big bang as proof of origin is false and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies..

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Then lets see any of these researchers or yourself / anyone share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. They, you, anyone never will because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which proves that the big bang as proof of origin is false and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies..
The Casimir Effect results in a vacuum energy from "empty space" that exerts a force on physical objects. The Casimir Effect has been experimentally verified many times. Virtual particles between two very close metal plates causes a measurable force between them.

The Casimir Effect results in a vacuum energy from "empty space" that exerts a force on physical objects. The Casimir Effect has been experimentally verified many times. Virtual particles between two very close metal plates causes a measurable force between them.

You said it, vacuum energy of which energy is also proof of matter (where there is energy there is matter, where there is matter there is energy) as is anti matter particles, Even virtual particles are created from energy matter and time re creating energy and matter aka your example of metal plates. *I'm even humouring the virtual particle theory)

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Thanks for your advice but as a world class activist primary factual fundamentalist I just don't have time for such.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
We are simply one bubble in an infinite sea of bubbles separated by dark matter. Our bubble, or seeable universe, seems like it is 14 billion years old and it looks like it has about ten billion years left. Black holes are tears in our universe and anything that goes in a black hole gets recycled into the dark matter that separates each universe or bubble.

Of course there are and always have been universes or bubbles. What do you think God was looking at 17 billion years ago? People/humans think way too much of themselves.

Big bang As Proof Of Origin Was Proven False Long Ago And It Was A Breeze And My Pleasure

The same factual evidence proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon a foundation of lies as well.

The factual evidence that proves that the big bang as proof of origin was already proven false is the simple fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. If you are claiming that it is not fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter then back you claim with so much as a shred of validity by simply sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness or one factual example of anything that exists going poof into nothingness. Proof that energy matter and time always has been enduring an endless duration of constant change is the fact that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and that energy matter and time factually exists because again the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Even those who go on about virtual particle THEORY, (I'll humour theory with fact) virtual particles do not go poof into existence out of nothingness. They for example require a photon to come into existence and proof of the virtual particles transformation is still in existence is that the photon makes it's destination because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof from nothingness into existence and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness.

Converting one form of energy into another is an example of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter like using a solar panel to transform photon energy into an electric energy. Usable energy is transformed like gas polluting an environment. Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

For those of you who may try to evade matter and time as part of the equation I share while trying to make the issue about just energy as I have seen people attempt on several occasions before, remember I am sharing the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which is a fact that will never be contested with so much as a shred of validity from anything anywhere but plenty of intimidated people try and make their delusions the issue such as tryig to just make the issue about just energy while trying to get me to answer for their deliberate ignorance towards the entire equation and foundation of this issue.

An electron is not a photon and is not a positron electron pair, same with a positron of which it is another factual example that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter because when a large mass of energy and matter such as a sun sends positrons into electrons over a duration of time creating photons of which when photons collide with other photons two electron positron pairs are created which again is another factual example that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter! Again they didn't go poof into existence out of nothingness and for this type of collision to first occur it first takes a great mass of energy and matter of a sun over a duration of time.

The religious claim the lie the refer to as a god for example (The foundation of every religion is some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be) has intelligence to be able to understand what they call prayer or worship. They also claim it to be the creator of everything and yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence from nothingness. Let alone not anything is able to develop an intelligence out of nothingness and start making other thigs go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that the creator of everything is an endless duration of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter. You and everything on this planet for example are a factual example that everything that exists anywhere throughout the universe takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. You want to contet this as fact with so much as a shred of validity then all you got to do is share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness.

Intelligence occurs where life happens as life evolves and evolution only occurs where life happens. (The facts I share prove evolution when it comes to living things and I have seen some pretty ignorant people claim that a monkey will not evolve into a chicken while they ignore the many differently evolved species of ants or humans etc. in reflection of their having evolved in their different environments, food sources, threats etc.) If there are aliens out there the fact remains that not any of them went poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. This proves that not anything with intelligence is the creator of everything / that there is no such thing as a god. Sure when things evolve as life and develop their intellect they may start experimenting with different ways of re creating energy and matter which may / may have lead to populating other planets with experimental life forms but that anything with an intellect came into existence in the first place to ave such abilities to do this is simply thanks to energy matter and time re creating energy and matter which proves that there is no such thing as a god / intelligent creator of everything, that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and that the Big Bang as proof of origin has been proven false years ago.

The following of factually proven foundations of Religious lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide and again over factually proven foundations of religious lies.

Religion has got to be criminalized, freedom of religion has got to be made illegal for the well being of the future of the life on this planet especially in many countries facing muslim threat as of late. Sure there are Muslim extremists but the real long term threat here is that while they always try to use Muslim extremism / terrorism to try and hide their long term plan which is the real long term threat and it is that they immigrate, procreate, populate, then start voting in sharia law within these suddenly heavily muslim populated areas while using freedom of religion and so called democracy which in days of now is elected officials selling out citizens to lobbyist dictatorship which is not a democracy it's a dictatorship. Religion has got to go and so does freedom of religion especially after thousands of years of war and divide all over filthy religious lies and the reason these muslims are doing what they do is because they follow a factually proven foundation of religious lies as well.

I value human life more than I value religious lies, do you or are you religious? It's time to restore some dignity to the human race for the well being and sanity of current and future generations and throw your factually proven foundation of religious lies in the garbage where

I have been sharing this information with around 1000 current elected and appointed federal / provincial / territorial members of parliament for 16 years now. Over the years I included several other countries until the past recent couple of years of which have been in contact with tens of thousands of elected, appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries.

I am very disappointed in the current and recent elected and appointed official manifestation of ignorance in Canada and even in the USA as well UK etc. they exemplify as they ignore all facts and what the people want while they instead force all kinds of lies, deceptions and bigotry upon the public because they represent the dictations of lobbyists who throw cash at them which needs to be criminalized to bring us to democracy and not this modern day lobbyist dictatorship which is designed to make countries poor to aid musims while they intend to migrate, procreate, populate vote in sharia so they can start stoning non muslims to death.

Take a look in any country where Muslims are a majority and do you see that minorities have any rights? Yet where Muslims are a minority that is all they fight for until they are a majority then you get raped for not wearing a burka, stoned to death or beheaded for not being muslim.

It's time we end this madness now instead of this Liberal government continuing to escalate manifestations of lies deceptions while they soar un into deficit to make us a third world country asap. Justin Trudeau is selling out Canada, betraying you while even telling you going further and further in debt year after year is good for the economy. What he is doing is basically assuring our children are slaves.

Our Canadian governing system has become insanity itself turning on it's citizens to feed their selfishness by enforcing the dictations of lobbyists feeding them money / making sock puppets out of elected officials. Lobbyists giving elected and appointed officials cash has got to be criminalized along with religion and freedom of religion for the well being and the future of Canadians as well the life on this planet.

Governments claiming to be democracies tell you that your government is owned and run by the public when it's officials sell out and become owned and run by lobbyist dictatorship. It's time we the public take it back from them and research me after reading this to find out more.

Oh and I notice and have seen physicists over the years changing their so called theories yet not changing the name of their theories shortly after every time I have bested them and I have noticed it myself.

From what I read in the past the reason Higgs created the Higgs Boson theory was to prove that the big bang theory was proof of origin. That is why the religious came up with the title of what they were calling the god particle at the time. Physicists are easily intimidated, try to sabotage me when I make a release like this and when they fail, try and steal credit for what I brought to their attention. If you go on one of their official site they won't allow you to correspond with physicists because they don't want the public to find out that you don't have to be a physicist to easily best physicists on matters of physics. The universe is moving in different directions in more ways that humanly possible to accurately count that this is because it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter and likely many explosions, collisions etc. throughout an infinite amount of time.

Oh yeah and a black hole is not nothing and proof of this is that a black holes energy draws other forms of energy and matter towards / in it.

universe-ex_1024.jpg

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Your premise is false. Is there proof the universe 'popped' into existence from absolute nothing? Not yet. But mathmatics and physics say there can be something from nothing. Your premise that there has to be something before is your unprofessional opinion. No more valid than that of say Pat Robertson who also doesn't know.

This misnomer that 'well because science doesn't know this for sure then I can insert whatever theory I like' is childish. You are attempting to put your theories up against the ten thousand smartest humans on Earth. People who understand Einstein's theories and can do the math of Einstein's theories.

If you think yourself up to this task then you shouldn't be publishing here. Send your stuff off to Cambridge or Harvard. See what they say.

Ins

The same factual evidence proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon a foundation of lies as well.

The factual evidence that proves that the big bang as proof of origin was already proven false is the simple fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. If you are claiming that it is not fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter then back you claim with so much as a shred of validity by simply sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness or one factual example of anything that exists going poof into nothingness. Proof that energy matter and time always has been enduring an endless duration of constant change is the fact that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and that energy matter and time factually exists because again the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Even those who go on about virtual particle THEORY, (I'll humour theory with fact) virtual particles do not go poof into existence out of nothingness. They for example require a photon to come into existence and proof of the virtual particles transformation is still in existence is that the photon makes it's destination because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof from nothingness into existence and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness.

Converting one form of energy into another is an example of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter like using a solar panel to transform photon energy into an electric energy. Usable energy is transformed like gas polluting an environment. Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

For those of you who may try to evade matter and time as part of the equation I share while trying to make the issue about just energy as I have seen people attempt on several occasions before, remember I am sharing the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which is a fact that will never be contested with so much as a shred of validity from anything anywhere but plenty of intimidated people try and make their delusions the issue such as tryig to just make the issue about just energy while trying to get me to answer for their deliberate ignorance towards the entire equation and foundation of this issue.

An electron is not a photon and is not a positron electron pair, same with a positron of which it is another factual example that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter because when a large mass of energy and matter such as a sun sends positrons into electrons over a duration of time creating photons of which when photons collide with other photons two electron positron pairs are created which again is another factual example that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter! Again they didn't go poof into existence out of nothingness and for this type of collision to first occur it first takes a great mass of energy and matter of a sun over a duration of time.

The religious claim the lie the refer to as a god for example (The foundation of every religion is some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be) has intelligence to be able to understand what they call prayer or worship. They also claim it to be the creator of everything and yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence from nothingness. Let alone not anything is able to develop an intelligence out of nothingness and start making other thigs go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that the creator of everything is an endless duration of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter. You and everything on this planet for example are a factual example that everything that exists anywhere throughout the universe takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. You want to contet this as fact with so much as a shred of validity then all you got to do is share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness.

Intelligence occurs where life happens as life evolves and evolution only occurs where life happens. (The facts I share prove evolution when it comes to living things and I have seen some pretty ignorant people claim that a monkey will not evolve into a chicken while they ignore the many differently evolved species of ants or humans etc. in reflection of their having evolved in their different environments, food sources, threats etc.) If there are aliens out there the fact remains that not any of them went poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. This proves that not anything with intelligence is the creator of everything / that there is no such thing as a god. Sure when things evolve as life and develop their intellect they may start experimenting with different ways of re creating energy and matter which may / may have lead to populating other planets with experimental life forms but that anything with an intellect came into existence in the first place to ave such abilities to do this is simply thanks to energy matter and time re creating energy and matter which proves that there is no such thing as a god / intelligent creator of everything, that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and that the Big Bang as proof of origin has been proven false years ago.

The following of factually proven foundations of Religious lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide and again over factually proven foundations of religious lies.

Religion has got to be criminalized, freedom of religion has got to be made illegal for the well being of the future of the life on this planet especially in many countries facing muslim threat as of late. Sure there are Muslim extremists but the real long term threat here is that while they always try to use Muslim extremism / terrorism to try and hide their long term plan which is the real long term threat and it is that they immigrate, procreate, populate, then start voting in sharia law within these suddenly heavily muslim populated areas while using freedom of religion and so called democracy which in days of now is elected officials selling out citizens to lobbyist dictatorship which is not a democracy it's a dictatorship. Religion has got to go and so does freedom of religion especially after thousands of years of war and divide all over filthy religious lies and the reason these muslims are doing what they do is because they follow a factually proven foundation of religious lies as well.

I value human life more than I value religious lies, do you or are you religious? It's time to restore some dignity to the human race for the well being and sanity of current and future generations and throw your factually proven foundation of religious lies in the garbage where

I have been sharing this information with around 1000 current elected and appointed federal / provincial / territorial members of parliament for 16 years now. Over the years I included several other countries until the past recent couple of years of which have been in contact with tens of thousands of elected, appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries.

I am very disappointed in the current and recent elected and appointed official manifestation of ignorance in Canada and even in the USA as well UK etc. they exemplify as they ignore all facts and what the people want while they instead force all kinds of lies, deceptions and bigotry upon the public because they represent the dictations of lobbyists who throw cash at them which needs to be criminalized to bring us to democracy and not this modern day lobbyist dictatorship which is designed to make countries poor to aid musims while they intend to migrate, procreate, populate vote in sharia so they can start stoning non muslims to death.

Take a look in any country where Muslims are a majority and do you see that minorities have any rights? Yet where Muslims are a minority that is all they fight for until they are a majority then you get raped for not wearing a burka, stoned to death or beheaded for not being muslim.

It's time we end this madness now instead of this Liberal government continuing to escalate manifestations of lies deceptions while they soar un into deficit to make us a third world country asap. Justin Trudeau is selling out Canada, betraying you while even telling you going further and further in debt year after year is good for the economy. What he is doing is basically assuring our children are slaves.

Our Canadian governing system has become insanity itself turning on it's citizens to feed their selfishness by enforcing the dictations of lobbyists feeding them money / making sock puppets out of elected officials. Lobbyists giving elected and appointed officials cash has got to be criminalized along with religion and freedom of religion for the well being and the future of Canadians as well the life on this planet.

Governments claiming to be democracies tell you that your government is owned and run by the public when it's officials sell out and become owned and run by lobbyist dictatorship. It's time we the public take it back from them and research me after reading this to find out more.

Oh and I notice and have seen physicists over the years changing their so called theories yet not changing the name of their theories shortly after every time I have bested them and I have noticed it myself.

From what I read in the past the reason Higgs created the Higgs Boson theory was to prove that the big bang theory was proof of origin. That is why the religious came up with the title of what they were calling the god particle at the time. Physicists are easily intimidated, try to sabotage me when I make a release like this and when they fail, try and steal credit for what I brought to their attention. If you go on one of their official site they won't allow you to correspond with physicists because they don't want the public to find out that you don't have to be a physicist to easily best physicists on matters of physics. The universe is moving in different directions in more ways that humanly possible to accurately count that this is because it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter and likely many explosions, collisions etc. throughout an infinite amount of time.

Oh yeah and a black hole is not nothing and proof of this is that a black holes energy draws other forms of energy and matter towards / in it.

universe-ex_1024.jpg

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Your premise is false. Is there proof the universe 'popped' into existence from absolute nothing? Not yet. But mathmatics and physics say there can be something from nothing. Your premise that there has to be something before is your unprofessional opinion. No more valid than that of say Pat Robertson who also doesn't know.

This misnomer that 'well because science doesn't know this for sure then I can insert whatever theory I like' is childish. You are attempting to put your theories up against the ten thousand smartest humans on Earth. People who understand Einstein's theories and can do the math of Einstein's theories.

If you think yourself up to this task then you shouldn't be publishing here. Send your stuff off to Cambridge or Harvard. See what they say.

Instead of cheap pathetic words games, because you are unable to contest the facts I share with so much as a shred of validity quite obviously, then just share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. Or even feel free to explain factually where the energy matter and time comes from for anything to come into existence in the first place out of nothingness Neanderthal. Some people are just plain slow and stupid.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Thanks for your advice but as a world class activist primary factual fundamentalist I just don't have time for such.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
We are simply one bubble in an infinite sea of bubbles separated by dark matter. Our bubble, or seeable universe, seems like it is 14 billion years old and it looks like it has about ten billion years left. Black holes are tears in our universe and anything that goes in a black hole gets recycled into the dark matter that separates each universe or bubble.

Of course there are and always have been universes or bubbles. What do you think God was looking at 17 billion years ago? People/humans think way too much of themselves.

Like I was saying, some people are just plain slow and stupid. You make allot of theories cheap and pathetically unproven out to be what backs your obvious lies in the form of cheap and pathetic vacant un backed claims and try and pit mere theory vs. fact when fact is what falsifies or verifies theory. Sad really.

If something as you claim is only a few billions years old (aside from the fact that everything always was) share with us all one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness,.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Last edited:
If you've disproved the BB you must know what the state of the universe was prior to the period of expansion. Would you enlighten us?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The onus is on "Big Bang" theorists to prove their extraordinary claim.

They have spent kazillions of dollars the taxpayers' limited scientific research funds trying to do that, but failing.

The most egregious thing about it is that they have wasted all of those funds on totally irrelevant ventures. Even if it was possible to prove their absurd theory, it would not improve the human condition.

Those funds should be spent on things that actually matter to the people.

Using those limited funds to try to prove some Catholic Church official's "big bang" theory is a huge waste.

Ins

universe-ex_1024.jpg

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Instead of cheap pathetic words games, because you are unable to contest the facts I share with so much as a shred of validity quite obviously, then just share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. Or even feel free to explain factually where the energy matter and time comes from for anything to come into existence in the first place out of nothingness Neanderthal. Some people are just plain slow and stupid.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Oh, you're an angry ignorant. My mistake.

Carry on.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The onus is on "Big Bang" theorists to prove their extraordinary claim.

They have spent kazillions of dollars the taxpayers' limited scientific research funds trying to do that, but failing.

The most egregious thing about it is that they have wasted all of those funds on totally irrelevant ventures. Even if it was possible to prove their absurd theory, it would not improve the human condition.

Using those limited funds to try to prove some Catholic Church official's "big bang" theory is a huge waste.

I'm sorry but your ignorance is showing. The Big Bang is an accepted scientific fact, one that did not cost much at all to prove. Not sure what the link is with the Catholic Church but how the universe began does matter, at least to some of us.

Again, sorry if the facts don't support your opinions.

Evidence for the Big Bang
Astronomers think that the Universe started with the Big Bang. As with all science, this is based on evidence; so what is the evidence for the Big Bang theory?

1. Redshift of Galaxies
The redshift of distant galaxies means that the Universe is probably expanding. If we then go back far enough in time, everything must have been squashed together into a tiny dot. The rapid eruption from this tiny dot was the Big Bang.

2. Microwave Background
Very early in its history, the whole Universe was very hot. As it expanded, this heat left behind a "glow" that fills the entire Universe. The Big Bang theory not only predicts that this glow should exist, but that it should be visible as microwaves - part of the Electromagnetic Spectrum.
This is the Cosmic Microwave Background which has been accurately measured by orbiting detectors, and is very good evidence that the Big Bang theory is correct.

3. Mixture of Elements
As the Universe expanded and cooled down, some of the elements that we see today were created. The Big Bang theory predicts how much of each element should have been made in the early universe, and what we see in very distant galaxies and old stars is just right.
You cannot look in new stars, like the Sun, for this evidence, because they contain elements that were created in previous generations of stars. As such, the composition of new stars will be very different from the composition of stars that existed 7 billion years ago, shortly after the Big Bang.

4. Looking back in time
The main alternative to the Big Bang theory of the Universe is called the Steady State theory. In this theory, the Universe does not change very much with time.
Remember that because light takes a long time to travel across the Universe, when we look at very distant galaxies, we are also looking back in time.
From this we can see that galaxies a long time ago were quite different from those today, showing that the Universe has changed. This fits better with the Big Bang theory than the Steady State theory.​

I'm sorry but your ignorance is showing. The Big Bang is an accepted scientific fact, one that did not cost much at all to prove. Not sure what the link is with the Catholic Church but how the universe began does matter, at least to some of us.
Wow, so much irony.

It is very ironic that you claim I am ignorant on the matter and in the same paragraph admit your incredible ignorance. Since you admit to being so ignorant regarding the subject and I feel sorry for you, I shall educate you regarding the subject.

A dude named Georges Lemaitre proposed the theory that the universe is expanding while he was a Priest and astronomy professor at a Catholic university. He referred to it as the "Cosmic Egg" theory. It hypothesized that there was a primeval atom that started expanding at the moment of the creation of the universe.

The Pope claimed it was scientific validation of Catholicism. Einstein said the calculations were correct but the physics were atrocious. In a radio interview a professor of astronomy derided it as Lemaitre's "big bang theory".

It is very ironic that the proponents of the "big bang theory" use that term even though it was coined to make fun of the theory.

It presumes that there was a moment of creation in the first place. Why must there have been a moment of creation? Because the bible says so?

What is even more ironic is that today many who are proponents of the "big bang" theory deride creationists as being unscientific when they themselves are also creationists.

It would be fucking hilarious if they were not wasting the taxpayers' limited scientific research funds.

Last edited:

Wow, so much irony.

It is very ironic that you claim I am ignorant on the matter and in the same paragraph admit your incredible ignorance. Since you admit to being so ignorant regarding the subject and I feel sorry for you, I shall educate you regarding the subject.

A dude named Georges Lemaitre proposed the theory that the universe is expanding while he was a Priest and astronomy professor at a Catholic university. He referred to it as the "Cosmic Egg" theory. It hypothesized that there was a primeval atom that started expanding at the moment of the creation of the universe.

The Pope claimed it was scientific validation of Catholicism. Einstein said the calculations were correct but the physics were atrocious. In a radio interview a professor of astronomy derided it as Lemaitre's "big bang theory".

It is very ironic that the proponents of the "big bang theory" use that term even though it was coined to make fun of the theory.

It presumes that there was a moment of creation in the first place. Why must there have been a moment of creation? Because the bible says so?

What is even more ironic is that today many who are proponents of the "big bang" theory deride creationists as being unscientific when they themselves are also creationists.

It would be fucking hilarious if they were not wasting the taxpayers' limited scientific research funds.
Thanks for the info on Georges Lemaitre, I had not heard the name before. At least now I understand your Catholic Church official's "big bang" theory comment. However, I don't see how any of that is supposed to change my response. The "big bang theory" is much better than the "steady state" in explaining the expansion of the universe, regardless of where the theory comes from.

To say big bangers are creationists is inaccurate. We don't know the start of the universe prior to the big bang so we can't say there was nothing there.

Wow, so much irony.

If the human race adopted your view of what money should be spent on we'd still be walking and running from wolves and lions while living in caves. And what a croc of shit to call scientists 'creationists'. Science uses observation and mathmatics to surgically find out the reality of the universe. Religion relies on magic. If you don't know the difference you should be in the religion forum.

The universe is expanding in all directions. It isn't hard to theorize that that expansion started somewhere. As already explained science has very detailed ways to measure such things already.

Notice not one factual example of any bang occurring (no matter how large or small) without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter, and not one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness and no one ever will and I know this because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which proves beyond any shadow of doubt as well beyond anyone's deliberate ignorance that the big bang theory as proof of origin is not even a remote possibility.

Piece of cake and my pleasure.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

Notice not one factual example of any bang occurring (no matter how large or small) without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter, and not one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness and no one ever will and I know this because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which proves beyond any shadow of doubt as well beyond anyone's deliberate ignorance that the big bang theory as proof of origin is not even a remote possibility.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?

Notice not one factual example of any bang occurring (no matter how large or small) without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter,

The original matter and energy weren't in an incomprehensibly small and dense point before the Big Bang?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada?
Keep repeating your mantra and maybe, someday, someone besides you will be convinced.

Forum List

Back