Big bang As Proof Of Origin Was Proven False Long Ago And It Was A Breeze And My Pleasure

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Big bang As Proof Of Origin Was Proven False Long Ago And It Was A Breeze And My Pleasure

The same factual evidence proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon a foundation of lies as well.

The factual evidence that proves that the big bang as proof of origin was already proven false is the simple fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. If you are claiming that it is not fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter then back you claim with so much as a shred of validity by simply sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness or one factual example of anything that exists going poof into nothingness. Proof that energy matter and time always has been enduring an endless duration of constant change is the fact that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and that energy matter and time factually exists because again the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Even those who go on about virtual particle THEORY, (I'll humour theory with fact) virtual particles do not go poof into existence out of nothingness. They for example require a photon to come into existence and proof of the virtual particles transformation is still in existence is that the photon makes it's destination because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof from nothingness into existence and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness.

Converting one form of energy into another is an example of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter like using a solar panel to transform photon energy into an electric energy. Usable energy is transformed like gas polluting an environment. Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

For those of you who may try to evade matter and time as part of the equation I share while trying to make the issue about just energy as I have seen people attempt on several occasions before, remember I am sharing the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which is a fact that will never be contested with so much as a shred of validity from anything anywhere but plenty of intimidated people try and make their delusions the issue such as tryig to just make the issue about just energy while trying to get me to answer for their deliberate ignorance towards the entire equation and foundation of this issue.

An electron is not a photon and is not a positron electron pair, same with a positron of which it is another factual example that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter because when a large mass of energy and matter such as a sun sends positrons into electrons over a duration of time creating photons of which when photons collide with other photons two electron positron pairs are created which again is another factual example that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter! Again they didn't go poof into existence out of nothingness and for this type of collision to first occur it first takes a great mass of energy and matter of a sun over a duration of time.

The religious claim the lie the refer to as a god for example (The foundation of every religion is some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be) has intelligence to be able to understand what they call prayer or worship. They also claim it to be the creator of everything and yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence from nothingness. Let alone not anything is able to develop an intelligence out of nothingness and start making other thigs go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that the creator of everything is an endless duration of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter. You and everything on this planet for example are a factual example that everything that exists anywhere throughout the universe takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. You want to contet this as fact with so much as a shred of validity then all you got to do is share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness.

Intelligence occurs where life happens as life evolves and evolution only occurs where life happens. (The facts I share prove evolution when it comes to living things and I have seen some pretty ignorant people claim that a monkey will not evolve into a chicken while they ignore the many differently evolved species of ants or humans etc. in reflection of their having evolved in their different environments, food sources, threats etc.) If there are aliens out there the fact remains that not any of them went poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. This proves that not anything with intelligence is the creator of everything / that there is no such thing as a god. Sure when things evolve as life and develop their intellect they may start experimenting with different ways of re creating energy and matter which may / may have lead to populating other planets with experimental life forms but that anything with an intellect came into existence in the first place to ave such abilities to do this is simply thanks to energy matter and time re creating energy and matter which proves that there is no such thing as a god / intelligent creator of everything, that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and that the Big Bang as proof of origin has been proven false years ago.

The following of factually proven foundations of Religious lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide and again over factually proven foundations of religious lies.

Religion has got to be criminalized, freedom of religion has got to be made illegal for the well being of the future of the life on this planet especially in many countries facing muslim threat as of late. Sure there are Muslim extremists but the real long term threat here is that while they always try to use Muslim extremism / terrorism to try and hide their long term plan which is the real long term threat and it is that they immigrate, procreate, populate, then start voting in sharia law within these suddenly heavily muslim populated areas while using freedom of religion and so called democracy which in days of now is elected officials selling out citizens to lobbyist dictatorship which is not a democracy it's a dictatorship. Religion has got to go and so does freedom of religion especially after thousands of years of war and divide all over filthy religious lies and the reason these muslims are doing what they do is because they follow a factually proven foundation of religious lies as well.

I value human life more than I value religious lies, do you or are you religious? It's time to restore some dignity to the human race for the well being and sanity of current and future generations and throw your factually proven foundation of religious lies in the garbage where

I have been sharing this information with around 1000 current elected and appointed federal / provincial / territorial members of parliament for 16 years now. Over the years I included several other countries until the past recent couple of years of which have been in contact with tens of thousands of elected, appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries.

I am very disappointed in the current and recent elected and appointed official manifestation of ignorance in Canada and even in the USA as well UK etc. they exemplify as they ignore all facts and what the people want while they instead force all kinds of lies, deceptions and bigotry upon the public because they represent the dictations of lobbyists who throw cash at them which needs to be criminalized to bring us to democracy and not this modern day lobbyist dictatorship which is designed to make countries poor to aid musims while they intend to migrate, procreate, populate vote in sharia so they can start stoning non muslims to death.

Take a look in any country where Muslims are a majority and do you see that minorities have any rights? Yet where Muslims are a minority that is all they fight for until they are a majority then you get raped for not wearing a burka, stoned to death or beheaded for not being muslim.

It's time we end this madness now instead of this Liberal government continuing to escalate manifestations of lies deceptions while they soar un into deficit to make us a third world country asap. Justin Trudeau is selling out Canada, betraying you while even telling you going further and further in debt year after year is good for the economy. What he is doing is basically assuring our children are slaves.

Our Canadian governing system has become insanity itself turning on it's citizens to feed their selfishness by enforcing the dictations of lobbyists feeding them money / making sock puppets out of elected officials. Lobbyists giving elected and appointed officials cash has got to be criminalized along with religion and freedom of religion for the well being and the future of Canadians as well the life on this planet.

Governments claiming to be democracies tell you that your government is owned and run by the public when it's officials sell out and become owned and run by lobbyist dictatorship. It's time we the public take it back from them and research me after reading this to find out more.

Oh and I notice and have seen physicists over the years changing their so called theories yet not changing the name of their theories shortly after every time I have bested them and I have noticed it myself.

From what I read in the past the reason Higgs created the Higgs Boson theory was to prove that the big bang theory was proof of origin. That is why the religious came up with the title of what they were calling the god particle at the time. Physicists are easily intimidated, try to sabotage me when I make a release like this and when they fail, try and steal credit for what I brought to their attention. If you go on one of their official site they won't allow you to correspond with physicists because they don't want the public to find out that you don't have to be a physicist to easily best physicists on matters of physics. The universe is moving in different directions in more ways that humanly possible to accurately count that this is because it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter and likely many explosions, collisions etc. throughout an infinite amount of time.

Oh yeah and a black hole is not nothing and proof of this is that a black holes energy draws other forms of energy and matter towards / in it.

universe-ex_1024.jpg

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Well now, maybe you should publish in a physics journal, rather than on an anonymous message board. Might help if you presented a bit of math with your hypothesis. That is the usual method of proof in physics.

• Banned
Thanks for your advice but as a world class activist primary factual fundamentalist I just don't have time for such.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Well now, maybe you should publish in a physics journal, rather than on an anonymous message board. Might help if you presented a bit of math with your hypothesis. That is the usual method of proof in physics.
I suggest you search his handle.
I've seen this Wack Job, on, and thrown off many mssage boards for kwazy Blogging he claims he doesn't have time for.
I suggest you do the same search.
ie

`

See here Mr Spetch,

What you fail to realize is that my title is Universal Class Act of Plenipotentiarity of the Scientific Fundamentalism of the Theory of Everything.

You are under my jurisdiction and have been publishing ideas that I invented in 1953. Ideas, which I have sent to the Queen of England, the Prime Minister of Canada and the Mayor of Indianapolis. Please desist in your blasphemous ramblings of my original work.

• Banned
I suggest you search his handle.
I've seen this Wack Job, on, and thrown off many mssage boards for kwazy Blogging he claims he doesn't have time for.
I suggest you do the same search.
ie

`

You mean sharing facts which reveal leftists for the obsessive compulsive liars deceivers and bigots that they prove to be and that video is a fine example of exactly that. You not being able to contest with so much as a shred of validity what the facts I share prove certainly doesn't qualify me as the wack job. What are you claiming that I claimed I didn't have time for? Oh by the looks of it you are likely to lie as it appears to be all you have going for you.

That leftists have for now managed to force LGBT lies and deceptions on the public by forcing through their lies and deceptions through legislation they then made policies revoking freedom of speech imposing on web sites policy such as now you can't discuss sexual orientation or fight for the right freedom and liberty to be heterosexual because these retarded liberals do not want to be exposed for the obsessive compulsive liars deceivers and bigots that they prove to be.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Last edited:
  • Banned
See here Mr Spetch,

What you fail to realize is that my title is Universal Class Act of Plenipotentiarity of the Scientific Fundamentalism of the Theory of Everything.

You are under my jurisdiction and have been publishing ideas that I invented in 1953. Ideas, which I have sent to the Queen of England, the Prime Minister of Canada and the Mayor of Indianapolis. Please desist in your blasphemous ramblings of my original work.

Get bent underling, my work for the past 16 years of which I am the pioneer despite your jealousy or desire to try and take credit for my work like so many others. What I share is not mere theory, it is fact since your brain is way too small to understand something so simple all by yourself.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

• Banned
Is there anything proven or likely by science that you loserterians won't say isn't real to prove your god? You people really are the American taliban...Insane.

Science is merely a process that determines recognition of fact. Beliefs and theories are falsified or verified by fact. It is my pleasure to share the factual evidence proving that the big bang as proof of origin is falsified and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. I am all for the destruction of religion and the sooner the better for us all.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Yeah looks legit of about 5 years ago in the photo. I did get my hair chopped since then BTW.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

If you've disproved the BB you must know what the state of the universe was prior to the period of expansion. Would you enlighten us?

The facts that prove that the big bang theory as "proof of origin" is not even a possibility is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which proves that everything always was enduring an endless duration of constant change because not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness as everything will always be enduring an endless duration of constant change and what proves this fact is that not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness.

plain and simple, a piece of cake and my pleasure.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

If you've disproved the BB you must know what the state of the universe was prior to the period of expansion. Would you enlighten us?

The facts that prove that the big bang theory as "proof of origin" is not even a possibility is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which proves that everything always was enduring an endless duration of constant change because not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness as everything will always be enduring an endless duration of constant change and what proves this fact is that not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

You're making a massive leap of faith that doesn't make much sense.

You say something that is true, then make a loose supposition about it that doesn't seem to be true, then make a whole theory based on this.

Actually the "facts" prove just the opposite. You may have never experienced something from nothing but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen all the time at the quantum level.

Actually the "facts" prove just the opposite. You may have never experienced something from nothing but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen all the time at the quantum level.

Go ahead and share with us all one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness on any level. You and no one else ever will because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. For anything to go poof it takes energy, matter and time! You claim that the facts prove the opposite which is an obvious lie because you do not even have one factual example and not anyone or anything anywhere ever will because the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness no matter your obvious compulsive urges to lie..

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Is there anything proven or likely by science that you loserterians won't say isn't real to prove your god? You people really are the American taliban...Insane.

Say NO to small idiotic government and YES to accountable government!! Vote Hillary 2016!

Did she wipe it, with a cloth? DERP!

If you bothered to follow the link you would have found your example. Try Googling quantum fluctuations.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm not religious but calling the Christians in this country Taliban is silly. If they truly were you and a lot of people would probably be taking rocks to the head. I have to ask how many real Taliban have you come across ?

Forum List

Back