Bidens’ dog, Commander, bit Secret Service personnel in at least 24 incidents, records show

As they say, dogs are reflections of their owners. It is rare for dogs to become biters unless they are mistreated.

And we didn't hear about it either did we until just now. They were talking on The Five this afternoon that poor Joe had to give away the dog. I guess it took 24 bites for the Secret Service to finally stand up and say enough?

But it is the double standard we deal with re misconduct of some versus supposed misconduct by others. If Trump had a dog and it even growled at somebody, it would have been front page news for days and leading every newscast that he trained a vicious dog to go after his enemies or some such nonsense.

2 dogs that are 2 mean dogs ... maybe a mean owner eh ?
I have never thought of Joe Biden as a mean person. Just a really ineffective, incompetent, dishonest one.

But what kind of person allows his dogs to bite the people who work for him again and again and again? Either one so mentally incompetent as to not be aware of what is going on or one so uncaring of the harm he (and his dogs) do that he is unfit for leadership of any kind.

So now, by posting the sign, you've acknowledged beforehand that you are fully aware that your dog is dangerous and may attack someone.

So, then, if it bites or harms someone that you have let in, you're going to lose that lawsuit every single time, should one arise.

People incorrectly assume that if they have a beware of dog sign posted that they're automatically off the hook forany responsibility should a visitor be harmed.

But legally speaking that sign serves the opposite effect since by posting the sign, the owner is acknowledging that his dog is a threat.

I know that you said that you put your dog away when you let people it, so I'm generally speaking here.

Beware of dog signs are a bad idea, in my view.
Well, it is not pubic property. It is decidedly private property, not meant to be inviting to the uninvited.

Not likely. With our dog, it is pretty much anybody over the age of 10 or 12, not in and out back to when she was a puppy. Kids don't count, as seems to accept them, to the point of actually jumping in the pool to herd or push them out. UPS and FEDX drivers have been terrified to even come on the porch, much less ring the doorbell. We have to close her behind the gate to the kitchen to answer the door, if it is a stranger. Our mail man, on the other hand, petted her the day we brought her home as a pup and almost pees herself wanting him to scratch her behind the ears.
Compared to her papers, I'm a mutt.
View attachment 906959

Beautiful dog. Anyways, when a dog keeps biting somebody... I'm pretty sure that the dog isn't the problem.

1708722970383.png

Beautiful dog. Anyways, when a dog keeps biting somebody... I'm pretty sure that the dog isn't the problem.
If somebody's dog bites me or PJ, it won't bite anybody else, so will no longer be a problem.

Forum List

Back