Meet The Libertarian Presidential Contender Looking To Be The 'Adult In The Room'

There's no need in getting into his chances of winning. That's a dead horse subject. But for RINO's & dems who think that Trump or Biden are the best options, this proves that to be false. And it proves that the R &D's have ruined this country, together.

i blame the spineless independents who sway with the wind. When President Trump was in office, and the country was on its way to the roaring 2020s, China Joe allowed the Kung Flu to be released upon the world, just so Joe could be installed into the White House, where he has proceeded with establishment Republican and Independent Joe Munchin, to fuck over the working class citizens. Yeah, if more of you worthless independent didnt sway over to Joe in 2020, the election couldnt of been stolen. Because another 20 million independent voters for Trump would of had him 95 million over Joe's 81 (BULLSHIT) million votes.

i blame the spineless independents who sway with the wind. When President Trump was in office, and the country was on its way to the roaring 2020s, China Joe allowed the Kung Flu to be released upon the world, just so Joe could be installed into the White House, where he has proceeded with establishment Republican and Independent Joe Munchin, to fuck over the working class citizens. Yeah, if more of you worthless independent didnt sway over to Joe in 2020, the election couldnt of been stolen. Because another 20 million independent voters for Trump would of had him 95 million over Joe's 81 (BULLSHIT) million votes.
Proof positive that to MAGATs, "stole" equals "got more votes than."

LMBAO!!!!

The election was not stolen.

And people voted for who they thought would do the best for the nation. Well, except for the sheep who always vote along party lines. They helped create this mess, from both sides of th aisle.

Still whining after 4 years, loser? :auiqs.jpg:

Which works for me. The biggest issues I have with Republicans is their obsession with people's sex lives and refusing to even entertain the thought of legalizing pot.
I agree.
No shortage of Nanny Statists on both sides of the aisle though.
Liberals seem intent on controlling what I think and say through PC and in their own way wish to control our bodies also through health mandates, and wish to ignore our right to self protection.

Both can piss off, I will remain Independent.

There's no need in getting into his chances of winning. That's a dead horse subject. But for RINO's & dems who think that Trump or Biden are the best options, this proves that to be false. And it proves that the R &D's have ruined this country, together.

I turned it off when it became obvious she wasn't going to ask about qualifications, other than him being a code pink freak 14 years ago.

The election was not stolen.

And people voted for who they thought would do the best for the nation. Well, except for the sheep who always vote along party lines. They helped create this mess, from both sides of th aisle.
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Libertarians are a no, whether or not the candidates are Biden and Trump.

The Libertarian party will never see the high office, because they only concentrate on the big prize.

Until any third party concentrates on more local and state elections and grassroots campaigns, they will never have a shot at the President's office.

The reality is we are stuck with a rematch of two old men in another clown show election, and regardless of who wins, we will remain stuck with a government that accomplishes nothing except putting America further into debt.

A literal lose-lose.

The Libertarian party will never see the high office, because they only concentrate on the big prize.

Until any third party concentrates on more local and state elections and grassroots campaigns, they will never have a shot at the President's office.

The reality is we are stuck with a rematch of two old men in another clown show election, and regardless of who wins, we will remain stuck with a government that accomplishes nothing except putting America further into debt.

A literal lose-lose.
You can’t do it without compromise, but that’s often hard for libertarians to accept.

Forum List

Back