Report: Biden’s German Shepherd Commander Bites Another Secret Service Agent; 11th Attack

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
As the old saying goes, "Dogs are reflections of their owners". We've seen Biden bite a child on the cheek before. What other habits is Commander getting from his master?

1695763895073.jpeg

As the old saying goes, "Dogs are reflections of their owners". We've seen Biden bite a child on the cheek before. What other habits is Commander getting from his master?

View attachment 834521

Orality. A re-expression of ancestral genes, the Freudian devouring drive.

Finally read about the latest dog bite. Any GS owners have thoughts on why Biden's dogs not just bite but are attacking SS? I've never owned a GS, but they are one of my favorite dogs. I have always had dogs and one wan't people friendly with strangers, but as long as a person left the dog alone he was fine, even if someone tried to pet him he wouldn't bite but bark and move away. I have never had a dog that attacked a person who was doing nothing.

I'm curious as to why animal activist organizations are not protesting against the Biden's mistreatment treatment of their dogs. And doesn't DC have some kind of animal control, pretty sure if anyone else had a dog involved in 11 bites/attacks the dog would be taken from the owner.

They're perfect for each other...

Video of Biden from a while back tripping over Commander who seems poorly raised:

View attachment 834521

That dog needs to be trained decently.

View attachment 834521

I kind of like this dog biting those hard asses lol.... And fake picture Super Dupe...

View attachment 834521

Trump holdovers? :biggrin:

Word from staffers is Biden has a habit for flipping out at the office....just think when the dog doesn't behave at home.
No wonder he bites.
Biden didn't raise his son properly either; so no surprise he can't run a country.

Forum List

Back