Bidens’ dog, Commander, bit Secret Service personnel in at least 24 incidents, records show

Probably a good dog. But not at all suitable for the White House environment. Our dog is very much the same way, but we are in a position to keep people outside the family away from our dog, and she positions herself to keep strangers away from us. If somebody broke in or actually threatened a family member, she might kill before we got her off. We keep doors locked, gates lock and fences on outside have Beware of German Shepherd signs, as do gates.
joes other dog also bit people .

joes other dog also bit people .

True. I do not know if the other dog is of the same bloodline, but has the same temperament. Perfect for a family pet/guard dog, not suitable for the White House with that number of different people close to their masters.

Okay. I assume this proves Brandon is a bad dog owner.

So the fuck what? :dunno:
Dishonorable and cowardly

Screenshot_20210912-093917_Chrome.jpg

True. I do not know if the other dog is of the same bloodline, but has the same temperament. Perfect for a family pet/guard dog, not suitable for the White House with that number of different people close to their masters.
you may be right .. i wouldnt keep a dog that is prone to biting people . i find it strange that it took 2 dozen incidents before something was finally done .. i've known weak punks that liked to have a mean dog for intimidation purposes .

I have to defend commander he is a German Shepard and they are trained as guard dogs and respond to basic commands from their handler or owner and when they get someone like Biden who spouts stuff like rumba ice cream dog face pony solider the poor dog doesn't know what the hell to make of it.

Or the dog senses that the Secret Service are Trump supporters and a danger to his beloved family.
Not likely. With our dog, it is pretty much anybody over the age of 10 or 12, not in and out back to when she was a puppy. Kids don't count, as seems to accept them, to the point of actually jumping in the pool to herd or push them out. UPS and FEDX drivers have been terrified to even come on the porch, much less ring the doorbell. We have to close her behind the gate to the kitchen to answer the door, if it is a stranger. Our mail man, on the other hand, petted her the day we brought her home as a pup and almost pees herself wanting him to scratch her behind the ears.
Compared to her papers, I'm a mutt.
1708662824825.jpeg

:auiqs.jpg: You misunderstand. I have 4 for of those filthy animals myself. One currently laying on my lap. I'm saying there are bad dog owners, and there are people that hate dogs.

Who would YOU vote for?
The guy who lets a dog bite 24 people or.....

[pups.jpg

images.jpg

m7tdjd.jpg

For years, the champion at the Westminster dog show was treated to quite a victory lap: Visit the morning TV shows. Up the Empire State Building. Lunch at Sardi’s. Bark on a Broadway stage.

Oh, plus another perk — a meet-and-greet with Donald Trump.

It’s true. America’s top pooch and the man who would become president, together five times at Trump Tower.
The trips began in 2010 with Sadie the Scottish terrier

"You do love your dogs, don't you?” he said to the crowd. “I wouldn't mind having one, honestly, but I don't have any time.”

While the president isn’t fond of having a pet himself...he has welcomed Westminster dog show champs to Trump Tower and raised money for charities that train service dogs.

View attachment 906956

View attachment 906957

View attachment 906958

For years, the champion at the Westminster dog show was treated to quite a victory lap: Visit the morning TV shows. Up the Empire State Building. Lunch at Sardi’s. Bark on a Broadway stage.

It’s true. America’s top pooch and the man who would become president, together five times at Trump Tower.

"You do love your dogs, don't you?” he said to the crowd. “I wouldn't mind having one, honestly, but I don't have any time.”

While the president isn’t fond of having a pet himself...he has welcomed Westminster dog show champs to Trump Tower and raised money for charities that train service dogs.
Trump is going to be much too busy saving the country to have a dog.

View attachment 906956

View attachment 906957

View attachment 906958

So the orange bag O' shit takes pictures with other people's dogs. Cool? :dunno: Does this make him a 'dog lover' to magaturds?

...fences on outside have Beware of German Shepherd signs, as do gates.

So now, by posting the sign, you've acknowledged beforehand that you are fully aware that your dog is dangerous and may attack someone.

So, then, if it bites or harms someone that you have let in, you're going to lose that lawsuit every single time, should one arise.

People incorrectly assume that if they have a beware of dog sign posted that they're automatically off the hook forany responsibility should a visitor be harmed.

But legally speaking that sign serves the opposite effect since by posting the sign, the owner is acknowledging that his dog is a threat.

I know that you said that you put your dog away when you let people it, so I'm generally speaking here.

Beware of dog signs are a bad idea, in my view.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back