Bidenflation!

Two months ago I spent $45 a linear foot just to build a fence in California. That's just in materials. Granted it's 7' tall, redwood, extra and fine materials, but Shit. Ca. charges an extra tax on redwood, because their govt. are cocks.

Californians are so needy, incidentally, they're supposed to be "progressive". I can build a nice 6' redwood fence for about half that price. Doesn't fly in Ca. What they do is hire "pros" to install fence posts that will last just 5-10 years. Many of the fences are resource intensive because dog ear is so yesterday.

While I'm on the subject, Ca. is so fucked up. They contribute heavily to a throw away society, and these are Democracked districts. The average conservative is far more Earth friendly.
You can still get Redwood? I thought they removed that off of the market decades ago. Nice, if you can still get it.

As for California politics--she's a perfect example of just how “F-ed Up” a place can get under “progressive leadership.” Every decision a lefty politician makes is based on emotion and feelings. Common sense and logic be damned.

They aggressively avoid and ignore the real causes of this inflation, because that's the conditioning.

Nothing can be said to them.
Who's the president right now? The captain of the ship ALWAYS gets the blame and the kudos no matter which party is at the helm.

Basically you need to climb down off your fucking pedestal before you fall and break your head.

Who's the president right now? The captain of the ship ALWAYS gets the blame and the kudos no matter which party is at the helm.

Basically you need to climb down off your fucking pedestal before you fall and break your head.
Correct. Whether it's true or not. It's usually not true. As in this case.

Your opinion of me means nothing.

It becomes easier to understand their difficulty when you remember that ALL their lines of blame MUST include TRUMP!, no matter how far they have to go or how convoluted their reasoning.
/——/ More Bidenomics.

IMG_5274.jpeg

Forum List

Back