Bidenflation!

And, of course, you have to ignore the other tweets he sent to continue your narrative, that apparently believes TRUMP! can command people like marionettes.
two little tweets do not excuse or justify all the extreme bad he did.

Instead of making those meaningless tweets he should have made the stop the riot and go home now tweet that he made at 4:15, which then ended the riot and made everybody go home.

What don't you understand about that??

Its like some guy shoots somebody in the gut and you claim its not bad because he didn't shoot him in the head.
Or I rob a bank and only take half the money so that makes it ok.

You are trying to spin the situation to defend Trump's deplorable actions that were indefensible.
You can't hold Trump accountable for what he did. That is the reality.
You lack accountability in life.

Last edited:
haha your narrative has been debunked
says who??

A bunk of trash that can't even admit trump lost the election and there was no fraud??

nothing has been debunked at all.
Trump incited a riot at the Capitol based on total lies in which numerous cops were attacked and beaten by MAGA trash, then he watched the riot unfold on TV and did nothing to stop it for hours even after all his people repeatedly told him to stop it.
Then finally after hours of rioting Trump finally told his MAGA trash to go home and stop rioting and they went home.

That's reality, you just can't accept it.

we all saw the transcripts from his tweets

we heard his speech…
yes we all watched Trump incite a riot based on total lies, then watched the riot unfold and watched his MAGA trash play dress up, storm the Capitol, beat and attack cops, overthrow the cops, take over the Capitol, try to "Hang Mike Pence" and the whole time Trump did not stop it at all for hours.

yes we all watched Trump incite a riot based on total lies, then watched the riot unfold and watched his MAGA trash play dress up, storm the Capitol, beat and attack cops, overthrow the cops, take over the Capitol, try to "Hang Mike Pence" and the whole time Trump did not stop it at all for hours.
hahah invited a riot by saying go peacefully protest

two little tweets do not excuse or justify all the extreme bad he did.

Instead of making those meaningless tweets he should have made the stop the riot and go home now tweet that he made at 4:15, which then ended the riot and made everybody go home.

What don't you understand about that??

Its like some guy shoots somebody in the gut and you claim its not bad because he didn't shoot him in the head.
Or I rob a bank and only take half the money so that makes it ok.

You are trying to spin the situation to defend Trump's deplorable actions that were indefensible.
You can't hold Trump accountable for what he did. That is the reality.
You lack accountability in life.
Nope, I'm merely holding you accountable to the truth.

Never said that but the government makes more off oil than the oil companies do. What is it, federal gets 36 cent a gallon. Plus the other regulations they put on them. Doesn't Biden want more EV cars on the road than gas powered by 2030? Our electric grid couldn't handle that now and Biden wants us to go solar and wind by then. Biden is an idiot.
The fed isn't a corporation. Oil companies are. That 36 cents a gallon, presumably goes back to the taxpayers via misc programs. That doesn't happen with oil companies.

The grid could handle the load. Would need to add a lot of charging infrastructure so EV production would need to keep pace with that.

Not sure how going green energy would effect overall grid capacity but I expect that we won't sacrifice this capacity during the transition over the next few decades.

They seem to think TRUMP! controls people like marionettes. They cannot, however, deny that TRUMP! sent messages that, had the rioters listened to him, would have stopped the riot.
Dude, they say the tweet telling them to go home they listened to, but when he said peacefully they didn't, and somehow that's on him. fking hilarious as hell. The TDS stands erect in them.

That 36 cents a gallon, presumably goes back to the taxpayers via misc programs. That doesn't happen with oil companies.
the purpose of the tax is to help pay for roads. now, EVs won't have that tax pulled and they are more a wear on the road than ICE vehicles. So why ain't they paying their fair share? I choose words you use.

the purpose of the tax is to help pay for roads. now, EVs won't have that tax pulled and they are more a wear on the road than ICE vehicles. So why ain't they paying their fair share? I choose words you use.
"EV charging station owners and lessees must pay a combined excise tax and surtax fee of $0.03 per kilowatt hour of electricity used to charge EVs. The tax will be added to the selling price charged by the station operator."

Dude, they say the tweet telling them to go home they listened to, but when he said peacefully they didn't, and somehow that's on him. fking hilarious as hell. The TDS stands erect in them.
And that is the salient point. Apparently, they want to pretend that TRUMP! sent super-duper secret coded messages in his tweets so people would know whether he really meant them or not. And they're not going to budge from the narrative. I've seen it happen before, the narrative gets set and no amount of fact, reality, or anything contrary to the narrative is tolerated. It is spun, twisted, lied about or just plain ignored in favor of the narrative.

And that is the salient point. Apparently, they want to pretend that TRUMP! sent super-duper secret coded messages in his tweets so people would know whether he really meant them or not. And they're not going to budge from the narrative. I've seen it happen before, the narrative gets set and no amount of fact, reality, or anything contrary to the narrative is tolerated. It is spun, twisted, lied about or just plain ignored in favor of the narrative.
certainly, push the narrative is a demfk narrative.

The fed isn't a corporation. Oil companies are. That 36 cents a gallon, presumably goes back to the taxpayers via misc programs. That doesn't happen with oil companies.

The grid could handle the load. Would need to add a lot of charging infrastructure so EV production would need to keep pace with that.

Not sure how going green energy would effect overall grid capacity but I expect that we won't sacrifice this capacity during the transition over the next few decades.
It suppose to go to maintain our federal roads and bridges., obviously it isn't..

"The grid could handle the load". That does not sound like a statement made from a basis of fact. Can you cite a credible source that maintains we can charge millions of vehicles on our grid, especially considering states like California are instituting rolling brown and blackouts to deal with the demand and lack of supply? Have you not checked to see how many nuclear powerplants we will need to build to keep up?

Forum List

Back