Biden will "smoke" Ryan in the Thursday night debate

I have a question about the veep debate ...

Will LyanRyan match his lies to Mitt's now? Or will he stay with his own lies?

Either way, Vice President Biden needs to be ready for another shit-load of lies.

I'll lay my username and login here for life (and a voluntary IP ban) against yours that a gallup poll will show Ryan the winner... put up or shut up, Chief Shitting Bull

I don't play silly NaziCon games. The only poll that matters will be conducted on November 6.

You're the one so confident in Biden at the debate... put up or shut up, Godwin-ruler

I'll lay my username and login here for life (and a voluntary IP ban) against yours that a gallup poll will show Ryan the winner... put up or shut up, Chief Shitting Bull

I don't play silly NaziCon games. The only poll that matters will be conducted on November 6.

You're the one so confident in Biden at the debate... put up or shut up, Godwin-ruler

I'm confident of many things, but I don't place silly bets on them.

I have a question about the veep debate ...

Will LyanRyan match his lies to Mitt's now? Or will he stay with his own lies?

Either way, Vice President Biden needs to be ready for another shit-load of lies.

He'll need to prove any accusation of lying, not counter with the Liberal version of the "truth". If he can't do that, he will come off looking a bigger fool than he does now.

Lahkota said:
Biden will "smoke" Ryan in the Thursday night debate

We all know Ryan will put Biden on his knees, but you're the first one to suggest that Biden will be 'smoking' anything while he's down there... :dunno:

I thought it was barry not joe that has a history of smoking weed. Seems like Chief Whines a Lot indulges as well.

Nope, Biden is going to be smoking Ryan's White Owl...

Paul Ryan is an Ayn Rand disciple without compassion, honor or integrity. Joe Biden has all three in abundance.

You NaziCon keyboard bullies are hilarious!

winners usually are s0n!!!:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Look at the level of misery that abounds in here in recent days from the far left nutters. Its classic..........you scan the forum thread titles. Not a single thread about an Obama accomplishment. Not a one...........and Im laughing thinking about what these cheesedicks in here are going to do starting on November 7th? These mental cases take their PCs to the fucking bathroom with them FTG and virtually all are social invalids and they know it too.

Im going to start a thread the day after the election, "What are we doing today s0ns?":D

obamafail-4.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back