Biden vows to ban assault weapons 'come hell or high water'

It shows that the Republican President's plan is to bypass the courts and take the guns from the crazies early. That is his direct quote and that is what my post stated.

What did you expect to find that you didn't?
The words President Trump said and quotes marks around the quotation, to insure it was not from the writers at USA today. Mind you, I don't like the man, but good accurate direct quotes are required in journalism if you have it, though I realize that was USA Today. That article didn't even do an inset for what he was supposed to have said, and the headline certainly was not said in the video they supplied. I'm stickler on detail as some people (not you of course) might lead one, astray for an advantage.

Laughs in Bruen.
Can you support this contention? This sounds like a gatewaypundit headline.

You will have to be more specific...but I don't see a lie in that statement. They could be.

You can't trust Republicans either. Especially if they decide you're crazy, they may just show up and take your guns.
I gave you an example of how batshit crazy Liberals are. The fact that they tried to ban all firearms in Democrat controlled areas like Chicago and DC and it took the Supremes to tell them to put a stop to it. New York tired to prevent a citizen from taking a firearm outside their home and the Supremes told them to go pound sand.

Liberals are assholes that have no regard for personal Liberties and like all Leftest they are hell bent on taking away our right to keep and bear arms.

Liberals can never be trusted with our Constitutional rights..

All Republicans have deficit spent. Save social security? So Biden was right? Republicans don't want SS?
What does what republicans want have to do with reagan and social security being leftist policy?
All republicans have deficit spent is incorrect.
Hell, the former guy increased the deficit and debt, spending like a divorced housewife. He also gave govenrment handout checks ..with his name on them. He also advocated for bypassing due process and taking people's guns.
And? Again, what does that have to do with reagan and him being a leftist?
Trump is a leftist too.
Well it's not just me that seems to not know what left and right is.
I know. Ignorance seems to be trendy now.
Reagan has been labeled a republican by nearly every politician since.
Reagan was a republican. Not sure where you were going with that?
In modern history, who would you consider a republican president? Nobody?
Anybody that is registered as a republican.

Oh, I get it now. The left right thing still has you confused. Republicans can be leftists. Hell dude, most of them are.

The words President Trump said and quotes marks around the quotation, to insure it was not from the writers at USA today. Mind you, I don't like the man, but good accurate direct quotes are required in journalism if you have it, though I realize that was USA Today. That article didn't even do an inset for what he was supposed to have said, and the headline certainly was not said in the video they supplied. I'm stickler on detail as some people (not you of course) might lead one, astray for an advantage.
There are quotes around what Trump said. That means he said it. Why do you think those quotes are not accurate?

Sorry not trying to be annoying but I don't understand the issue here.

It will be interesting if Joe finds a way to do it to see how the new SCTOUS would rule on it.
No. It won't be something that flies on executive order, and nobody will get it through Congress or even try to push it through. in the run up to the next presidential election, especially knowing how the conservative SCOTUS would undoubtedly rule.

What does what republicans want have to do with reagan and social security being leftist policy?
All republicans have deficit spent is incorrect.

Who didn't deficit spend besides Clinton?

And? Again, what does that have to do with reagan and him being a leftist?
Trump is a leftist too.

Just trying to figure out your train of thought and who is a leftist. Thanks for this though. I will save this post to point out to other Trump supporters that they are wrong about Reagan and Trump.

I know. Ignorance seems to be trendy now.

Reagan was a republican. Not sure where you were going with that?

Anybody that is registered as a republican.

Oh, I get it now. The left right thing still has you confused. Republicans can be leftists. Hell dude, most of them are.
Now I'm confused. I thought you said Reagan was a leftist?

Who didn't deficit spend besides Clinton?
Coolidge. He lowered the debt. Best Prez we ever had.
Warren Harding lowered the debt.
Clinton did increase the debt. just not by much.
Just trying to figure out your train of thought and who is a leftist. Thanks for this though. I will save this post to point out to other Trump supporters that they are wrong about Reagan and Trump.
I honestly dont understand how this concept is so hard to understand. You are either for big govt or not.
"other trump supporters" ummm i did/do not support trump. He is a leftist. I would never vote for a leftist.
Now I'm confused. I thought you said Reagan was a leftist?
You being confused isnt surprising. What blows the mind is, I explained this at the end of my last post. Which you replied to.

It will be interesting if Joe finds a way to do it to see how the new SCTOUS would rule on it.
The USSC will, before to long, have the opportunity to hear a case on state AW bans.
My personal hope is when it comes up, the circuits are split.
Right now there are AWB challenges pending in the 2-3-4-7-9th circuits.

Last edited:
The truth is that the Democrats are paranoid neo-marxist totalitarians.
Paranoid Totalitarians always fear citizens who are able to defend themselves.

Forum List

Back