Biden vows to ban assault weapons 'come hell or high water'

We have laws against murder, assault, robbery, etc. Now why do we need to take guns away from law-abiding people again?
Yah know, that makes sense. I am a convert. I no longer agree with Trump's plan to bypass the courts and take guns from the crazies.

Coolidge. He lowered the debt. Best Prez we ever had.
Warren Harding lowered the debt.
Clinton did increase the debt. just not by much.

I honestly dont understand how this concept is so hard to understand. You are either for big govt or not.
"other trump supporters" ummm i did/do not support trump. He is a leftist. I would never vote for a leftist.

You being confused isnt surprising. What blows the mind is, I explained this at the end of my last post. Which you replied to.
Yeah, if I remember right Clinton erased the deficit.

Its not a hard concept to understand. It's simply unusual and catches people off guard. It's wrong but I am guilty of it too (obviously). People tend to categorize people politically into two camps.

Anyhow. Just clarifying my position.

Hope you have a good day.

Yeah, if I remember right Clinton erased the deficit.

Its not a hard concept to understand. It's simply unusual and catches people off guard. It's wrong but I am guilty of it too (obviously). People tend to categorize people politically into two camps.

Anyhow. Just clarifying my position.

Hope you have a good day.
Clinton didn't balance the budget, it was a Republican led House that sort of did it. Slick Wille just signed bills and got BJ's in the Oval Office.

Clinton didn't balance the budget, it was a Republican led House that sort of did it. Slick Wille just signed bills and got BJ's in the Oval Office.

Yeah, maybe. Perhaps we can agree it was a collaborative effort?

That always seems to be the crux on both sides.

If my president does something good then it was him.

If my president does something bad then it was Congresses failure.

If their president does something good , then it's my parties Congresses achievement.

If their President does something bad then it was the president.

The USSC will, before to long, have the opportunity to hear a case on state AW bans.
My personal hope is when it comes up, the circuits are split.
Right now there are AWB challenges pending in the 2-3-4-7-9th circuits.

My hope is that Thomas is still on the court…….otherwise he may be replaced by a leftist, throwing the court back to neutral or anti-gun in its rulings.

Yah know, that makes sense. I am a convert. I no longer agree with Trump's plan to bypass the courts and take guns from the crazies.

Trump had been a democrat for decades…..his anti-gun comment was just that, a comment…..show us the actual actions he took……

Dems are the best gun sellers ever. Every time time they open their butthole AKA as a mouth people rush out and buy more guns.

Why do you oppose them?

They use tax dollars to buy guns.....and does nothing to stop actual criminals. If you want to stop gun crime, you have to stop the democrats from releasing repeat gun offenders and attacking the police. That is how you take on gun crime. Not tax dollars to confiscate guns.

Almost 24 hours, 4 pages and 79 posts later, not a sinlge supporter of a ban on 'assault weapons' has even -tried- to meet the challenge in the OP:

-Please explain to the class why you think a ban - federal or state - on 'assault weapons' will survive the inevitable trip to the USSC.
-Please explain to us how 'assault weapons' do not fall under the umbrella of "all bearable arms".

As many times as these challenges have been laid, there has been exactly zero meaningful response.

Forum List

Back