Polygamists to be allowed to legally marry soon

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

But only because 3 gay guys want to get married in New York City.

Here is an idea, why not have the state recognize us all as married so that everyone can have the same rights and call it a day.

But only because 3 gay guys want to get married in New York City.

Pretend poly marriage...lol

As far as I can see, it should be a question of who can legally renew the lease, and I'm pretty sure that would be a spouse.

I don't know what the fuck a "non-traditional family member is (we always considered that to be the dog, I suppose), but if someone's not married, that should be the end of the conversation, regardless whether or not we're talking about people who are gay or straight.

If anyone is going to have the right to renew the lease, it should be the Romano guy, who was actually married to the person who signed the lease...

R.16587b5940a8ca6e8769d2cbe24cba44

As far as I can see, it should be a question of who can legally renew the lease, and I'm pretty sure that would be a spouse.

I don't know what the fuck a "non-traditional family member is (we always considered that to be the dog, I suppose), but if someone's not married, that should be the end of the conversation, regardless whether or not we're talking about people who are gay or straight.

If anyone is going to have the right to renew the lease, it should be the Romano guy, who was actually married to the person who signed the lease...

Why should marriage confer that sort of benefit?

Men having more than one wife has been commonplace throughout Judeo Christian/ Abrahmic history. No problem ther. But never until modern Western times has it been an unholy trinity between the man, the woman, and the ,Governer… have any of you gotten gifts from, or had present at; your wedding, from your governer?

Asking for a friend…

Why should marriage confer that sort of benefit?

I think the more pertinent question is why shouldn't it?

If someone's spouse dies, and that deceased spouses name was on the lease, you're going to jack the rent up a few hundred bucks? That seems like a pretty shitty thing to do, don't you think?

Men having more than one wife has been commonplace throughout Judeo Christian/ Abrahmic history. No problem ther. But never until modern Western times has it been an unholy trinity between the man, the woman, and the ,Governer… have any of you gotten gifts from, or had present at; your wedding, from your governer?

Asking for a friend…
What will the Left legalize next?
Will it be marrying your pets or children?

Forum List

Back